Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#161 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 04:38 PM

She grabbed his hand. "Don't be such a hard head. Come on." She laughed, pulling Ryan towards their meeting place.

Mike sat there, looking at one of his homework assignments.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#162 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 04:42 PM

"I can't believe we already have an essay for English, Mike. This is ridiculous." Ella mumbled. They had to read a short story and had to use it to write an opinion essay about nature vs. nurture.

Ryan sighed and said nothing as he was dragged over to the others.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#163 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 04:47 PM

"Totally. I mean, the story is from the 1900's. What does that have to do with anything!? It's not even current!" Mike ranted.

Torie walked up to the group. "Hey guys." She said.

Mike looked over and scowled. He really didnt want to see Ryan. "Hey Torie." He didn't bother with saying hi to Ryan.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#164 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 05:09 PM

"Hey, Torie. Ryan." Ella said hello. No one had told her about what happened after she left, so she asked. "What happened after I left last night? Anything exciting
(#165 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM

Mike shrugged. "Besides Ryan being an ignorant dumb@ss, nothing really exciting happened." Mike said, nonchalantly.

Torie's phone buzzed. There was a text from Alexander.
'Ello Love, was just wondering if you would mind me cooking tonight. I would make your favorite. <3 Alex

<3
(#166 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 05:25 PM

Ella raised a brow, "Wait, what happened? Ryan, what did you do?"

Ryan rolled his eyes and said, "I'm not getting into this with you, El. I don't fight women. I'm angry with you and Mike for being idiots."

"What? How was I an idiot? I wasn't even there!"

"You knew the plan. Look. It doesn't matter anyway because Torie and I have decided to be together but to take it slow. I guess your plan worked."
(#167 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 05:32 PM

Mike smirked. "So you two are an item? And that is why we played matchmaker."

Torie looked at him. "But we didn't need your guys help. Ryan and I were going at our pace. You two didn't need to help us."

Mike rolled his eyes. "You two were going nowhere until we interfered. It was like watching NASCAR."

Torie put her hand on her hip. "It was not like watching NASCAR. We were perfectly fine until you interfered. Then you made it awkward and uncomfortable. So now, instead of going at the pace we were, we are going slower."

Mike stood up. "You should be thinking us. How could any of this be our fault? You two are impossible. Next time you two can just deal with things on your own."

"Thank you. Cause trust me, we are quite capable of handling things on our own!" Torie was furious now. Her face was all bright red and she looked like she was ready to take someone down. Her eyes were shooting daggers at Mike.

<3
(#168 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 05:43 PM

"You guys are lucky I'm still hanging out with you, I was that p*ssed off I was ready to completely cut you guys out of my life."

"Because that would be so awful," Ella said sarcastically, but with an incredibly fake smile.

"Thanks Ella, I would miss you too." Ryan responded with an equally sarcastic tone.
(#169 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 07:04 PM

CHARACTER FORM:

Name: Andreas Martinez
Appearance: Hispanic. Dark black hair that he gels into spikes, brown eyes, muscular build. Average height. Usually wears some kind of sports jersey.
Personality (and/or) Bio: One of the athletic trainers at the school. He played soccer for a long time and was on scholarship until he tore his ACL. He decided to study physical therapy after that incident. He's only been at the school for a few years, but he knows Ryan by face and name since most of the athletes pass by him at some point.
((I'm not sure how often I'll use him, but I feel super compelled to create this character right now))
--

"Ryan? Is there a problem here?" The athletic trainer, Mr. Martinez, happened to be on his way to lunch when he passed the group of friends bickering. Having just been briefed on The Signs of Suicide (courtesy of The Program), he felt obligated to intervene in this extremely tense situation. He couldn't really recognize the other students with Ryan, but it was clear that emotions were running high among all of them. "I don't want you to jeopardize your chances with sports this year," he said in a stern tone, turning to address Ryan.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#170 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 07:25 PM

"What? Oh, no, Mr. Martinez, just having a disagreement between friends." Ryan said, calmly. "Don't worry about me, sports are very important to me and I ain't going to ruin my sports career over a disagreement."