Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 12:45 AM

"Nice, cool, and relaxing. Thank you." Ella showed a small smile. She saw that the boys were almost done practice. Instead of waiting around for Quinton, she picked up her things and said to her friends, "I gotta run. If Quinton comes over here and asks where I went, tell him I really had to use the bathroom or something along those lines." She bolted toward the school - or at least went as fast as she could in heels.

Ryan came off the field. Quinton had noticed Ella run off and made a mental note of the event. He didn't bother asking the guys, and instead he just went to his own class. Ryan asked Torie, Mike, and Alex if he missed anything.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 12:48 AM

Alex shook his head. "Nope, just girly chit chat. You did well out there."

Torie nodded. "Yep, just girly chit chat. And you did look pretty good out there. Can't wait for tomorrows game."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 12:52 AM

"Me neither. I'm stoked." Ryan smiled. "Let's get to class and get this day over with already!"

Ella sat in her class and took off her heels. Her feet hurt because she wasn't used to wearing them. Even when going to church, she only wore her heels on special event days, like Easter and Christmas. She went to pull out her notebook and noticed it was missing. Right, Quinton said he took it. I'll have to borrow paper from Mike when he gets here.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 12:58 AM

Her phone went off. It was a text from Frankie. Everything is ordered. I did a rush delivery so it should all be at the school in about 48 hrs. She smiled.

Thanks, Frankie.

"Yes, lets get to class." She said, happily.

Alex coughed. "Oh, uh Torie. I don't know where my class is. I mean, I can totally find it if you want to go with Ryan."

She shook her head. "No. Its actually pretty close to where our class is. Just a couple doors up. I'll show you."

He smiled. "Thanks."

Mike got up. "Well, I am off. See you guys in a bit." He walked to his own class.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:00 AM

Ryan was glad to walk with Torie and Alex. He still didn't trust Alex, he didn't think he ever could.

When Mike got to class, Ella asked if she could borrow some paper. "I lost my notebook." She lied. "I spent so much time getting ready this morning that I must've left it at home."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 01:07 AM

She slipped her hand into Ryan's, smiling.

Alex thought they were a cute couple.

Soon, they were walking up to Ryan and Torie's classroom. "Alex, your classroom is two doors up on the left. Room 312. Its History, just so you know."

He nodded. "Thanks, Torie. See ya, Ryan." He waved and walked to his own classroom.

Mike nodded. "Sure, here ya go." He tore some paper out of his notebook and gave it to her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:11 AM

Ryan went into the classroom and sat at his desk.

"Thanks." Ella mumbled, putting it down and instantly starting to doodle on it.

((You can skip if you'd like. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 01:14 AM

((okie dokie))

Soon it was lunch. Torie met up with Ryan. "Hey sweetie. Last day of cheer practice for this week. I can spend lunch with you tomorrow."

Mike and Alex got to the meeting place at the same time. "Hey." Alex said, trying to be friendly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:24 AM

"That'll be nice. We'll be on the bleachers, as usual. Have fun." Ryan said to Torie and gave her a kiss. He ignored Alex's hello. xD Ryan went over to the bleachers and sat down.

Quinton had waited for Ella in front of the locker rooms. Ella strongly considered not meeting up with him, but she didn't want to cause too many waves. "Quinton." She gave him a hug.

He held her close and whispered, "Why'd you run away earlier?"

"I had to use the bathroom." She said at normal volume, a worried look on her face.

"I came up with an idea. Every time you disobey, even just a simple 'No, Quinton', you get a letter. P.R.O.G.R.A.M. I'll be nice, I'll start with you running away earlier. You're at P. Once you get Program... Well, that's where you're going."

"But..." Ella sighed. "Okay, Quinton. That's... That's fair." She said, obviously not finding it fair but didn't want to get a R.

"Of course it is. Kiss for good luck, beautiful?"

Ella did as she was told. She then left and went to the bleachers.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 01:29 AM

"Don't worry, Alex. He will come around." She said to his upset look. "Just talk to him. He was pretty hurt when you went after me."

Alex nodded. "Ok, I will try."

Mike had followed Ryan to the bleachers. "I don't like him being here." He said to Ryan, looking at Alex and Torie.

Torie headed to cheer practice, throwing her stuff on the ground and immediately starting to stretch. "Hey, everyone." She said.

"Hi, Torie!" Emily said, in her usual perkiness.

Janelle ignored her. xD

<3