Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 11:03 PM

"It's alright, let's head to school. I wonder where Mike is." He wondered as they left Torie's.

Ella was just leaving the locker rooms as some of the guys arrived. Quinton had told her to go to the bleachers, so that's where she went next. She felt humiliated. Disgusted. She was fighting back tears, knowing that the supervisors were around. She went behind the bleachers and had a smoke.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 11:09 PM

Mike was walking up to Torie's as they were coming out. "Hey guys, sorry. Alarm didn't go off." He said. He noticed Alex coming out. "Oh, British Boy is coming."

"Yes, Alex is coming to school." Torie said, annoyed.

"Its ok, Torie. If I was as bad as you said, I don't blame them for hating me." Alex said, quietly. "Uh...do you know where all of my classes are?"

She laughed. "Only because you forced me to know. Oh and you tried out for football. Don't think you will be playing much tho. That cheek still needs to heal."

"I was playing football?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah, and you were pretty good, too."

"I haven't play football since you left London. 5 years ago."

"Well, you remembered most of it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 11:11 PM

"Coach seems to think you were going to be the second-string Quarterback - behind Ella's boyfriend, Quinton." He told him. "I was almost thrown off the team for beating you up, but Torie probably already told you that."

They were soon arriving at school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 11:16 PM

Alex shook his head. "No, she didn't. Sorry about that."

Torie looked at Ryan. "Have fun." She said, sitting down on the bleachers.

Mike sat with her, unhappy about Alex sitting with them.

Alex sat on the other side of Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 11:18 PM

Ryan went out on to the field.

Ella stomped her cigarette out and joined them on the bleachers. "Hey Mike, hey Torie. Alex, I didn't know you were coming back today."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 11:21 PM

"Oh...uh, yeah. I didn't want to miss to much schooling." He said.

"Hey Ella, you look pretty today." She smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 11:24 PM

Usually getting complimented would make Ella smile, but dressing this way hadn't been her choice, so she didn't smile. On the contrary, she was trying really hard to to frown. "Thanks. I don't dress this way very often so it's definitely... different. On the reverse, you look more casual than usual. You didn't bother to braid your hair."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 11:30 PM

She shrugged. "Alex and I were up late last night and then up again early. Didn't leave for a whole lot of sleep." She yawned. "Could actually use a few more zzz's, ya know."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 11:32 PM

"Did it have to do with whatever important stuff you were doing yesterday? I didn't get much sleep myself." Ella admitted. "I stayed up late, and Quinton called me this morning. He's the reason I dressed like this. He wanted me to look nice today."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 11:39 PM

"Oh...that's nice." She said, because she wasn't going to ask why. Not in front of the guys. "I never did get to ask you how the pool was last night. How was it?"

<3