Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 05:03 PM

Ella had opened up her notebook as well and started to draw spirals again. A supervisor walked in the room. As he walked over and whispered something to the teacher, Ella closed her notebook, absolutely horrified. Oh my God, not me. Please. I don't want to go right now. I want to stay. I can't go...

Ella tried her hardest not to draw attention to herself. The teacher addressed the class and asked them if they have seen one of their classmates, Jessica Baldwin, recently. Ella shook her head like everyone else in class did and she let out a small sigh of relief as soon as the supervisor left the room.

((Skip to lunch?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 05:04 PM

Soon it was lunch and Torie headed to meet up with Ryan before cheer practice. As she was walking, she wondered if Coach was going to give her a list of items that he wanted to be bought.

Mike was also heading to the fields.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 05:16 PM

The coach did give her a list of items, including some new dummy's for tackle drills, new nets for throwing and kicking drills, and new pylons for running/dodging drills.

Ella had walked to the locker room with Quinton and was waiting at them so she'd be there as soon as he got out. She was mumbling to herself. Ryan noticed her standing there, but he ignored her, gave Torie a kiss, and went into the locker room to get changed.

Ryan was the one who approached Quinton this time. "Are you and Ella dating?"

"Huh? Oh, yes. We are. I asked her out yesterday."

"Before or after-"

"After."

"And she said yes?"

"That's the gist of it, yeah." Quinton let out a chuckle.

Ryan thought things were getting even weirder. He decided to stop thinking about that though, and focus on Torie's Program Resistance idea the rest of the time he was changing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 05:21 PM

Torie went to cheer practice. She smiled when she got closer. "Hey Heather, Helen, Emily." She said.

Janelle rolled her eyes, and went back to stretching.

"Hi Torie!" Emily said, stretching.

Torie dropped her stuff on the ground and started to warm up. "So, whats on the agenda for today?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 05:38 PM

Heather's hair was in a tight pony tail today, and she had given herself bangs. "Torie, how nice to see you. Today we're going to practice some cheers. We're just going to do the dance for each cheer, and I'll send home a copy of all the words with you guys. We'll put two and two together tomorrow, and hopefully be ready for the preseason game on Friday. As usual though, stretches first."

Ryan and Quinton left the locker room at around the same time. Ryan had put his jersey on in the locker room, but he didn't bother wearing his shoulder or knee pads because he wasn't actually going to practice today, just watch the plays closely. Ella put on her fake smile when she saw Quinton. "I wanted to talk to you before-"

"We can talk later. I have to go play football, sweetie." He said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"You have a few minutes before-"

"Just meet me at the bleachers after practice. I don't want to talk right now."

"But Quinton, it's important."

"No. Ella. Honestly, nothing you say is important to me. Meet me on the bleachers after practice." He looked at her straight in the eyes with a do-as-I-say look on his face.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Ella bit her lip and walked to the bleachers.

Ryan looked at Quinton like he had two heads. "Did you just talk to Ella like that, or did I hear things?"

Quinton laughed, "She likes when I get tough with her. Mind your own business." He walked onto the field.

Ryan went to the bleachers to talk to Mike. Ella was sitting on the other end of the bleachers, smoking a cigarette. She looked very shaky. Ryan whispered to Mike, "We should keep an eye on her..." He motioned to Ella.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 05:42 PM

Torie nodded. Please just don't pair me up with Janelle. She thought to herself. "Okie dokie." She said, smiling.

Mike gave him a funny look. "Why?" He asked, not really caring.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM

Ryan sensed his lack of care, so he decided not to tell Mike about what had just happened. "It's nothing, forget it."

They ran through various moves, like the pyramid, and various lifts. Heather avoided putting Torie with Janelle this time.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 05:49 PM

Torie was very grateful for that, as was Janelle. Torie was actually beginning to enjoy herself. She was starting to really enjoy being around the girls, even Janelle to a point.

Mike just watched everyone play.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 06:11 PM

Ella continued to cheer for Quinton.

Soon both practices were over and Quinton approached Ella. He grabbed her arm and dragged her over behind the bleachers. Ella looked down, "Quinton, I can't do this."

"Can't do what?"

"This..." She whispered, "This relationship. I can't."

"I'm sure Ryan would appreciate it very much if you did."

"Huh?"

"I can still report him. You know me. We already went through this once. There's nothing on paper, no deal is real with me, Ella." Quinton said, pulling her close to him. He whispered into her ear, "You do as I say, and act natural Ella, or your God won't be able to help you."

Ella swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Quinton. I'm sorry. I can do this."

"Good." He gave her a deep, long kiss before going to the locker room to get changed. Ella pulled out yet another cigarette and smoked it, staying under the bleachers for another couple minutes.

Ryan said to Torie, "How was cheer practice? Alright?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 06:15 PM

She nodded. "Yeah, I am actually beginning to enjoy it. We worked on cheers today. I have to go home and memorize the cheers, now. Shouldn't be too hard." She hugged him. "How are you? Excited for Friday?"

<3