Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#151 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 01:40 PM

"He is from London and I would assume so. I would be surprised if she didn't. Unlike my mother who is never around, she a little overbearing." Torie said.

Mike nodded. Hmmm....I wonder if this is going to affect Ryan.....

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 01:54 PM

Ella whisper to Mike exactly what he was thinking, "How do you think Ryan's going to handle this?"
-
Meanwhile, Ryan was playing football with his friends. Ryan was the team's fullback. He asked another player, "Hey, Doug, When does football season start this year? A week or two?"

"I think a week after the final cuts. Tryouts are tomorrow, so probably about two weeks from now?" Doug, a tall boy who played wide receiver, answered
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#153 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 02:01 PM

Mike shrugged. "Don't really care. If he is going to be stupid, let'em. Not my problem anymore."

Torie saw the guys playing football and walked over to the fence to watch. She wanted to look cute today, so she put on a peek-a-boo top that was white with a touch of lace and a pair of shorts that cut right below her butt. She also had on a pair of white flats.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#154 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 02:12 PM

"I'm going to get my bag checked and head inside." Ella said before walking over to the front of the school.

As a fullback, it was mostly Ryan's job to block for the quarterback, with the odd run thrown in. When he was supposed to be blocking, he noticed Torie and waved, allowing a defender to get through and sack their quarterback.

"Good job, Ryan!" The quarterback, Kyle Quinton, yelled sarcastically. "HEY, RYAN. OVER HERE."

Ryan finally turned back and looked at Quinton, "Man, I am so sorry, dude. I was just waving to a friend."

"Hopefully you're not waving to a friend during tryouts. You're a good player, and I'd hate for you to lose your starting position over a girl, Ry."

"SORRY." Ryan yelled back. "It won't happen again, I'll just talk to her in class."

The boys continued their game, with Ryan running on the next play to get them the first down.
(#155 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 02:19 PM

Torie waved back and then flinched when the quarterback got hit. She really didn't understand football and made a mental note to have Ryan explain it to her later. She then went to have her bag checked after watching for another 5 minutes or so.

She went to class and sat down, going over some passages.

Mike also went to class.

<3
(#156 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 02:23 PM

Shortly after, Ryan also headed for class.

Ella was the first person in her English class to arrive, so she had to wait outside the class until the teacher came by and unlocked the door. She sat in the same spot she had the previous day. On the wall at the back of the room, she noticed a new poster. The poster included the warning signs of depression and a number to call for The Program.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 02:24 PM

Torie waved when Ryan came in. "Hey. You looked pretty awesome out there."

Mike noticed the same poster. "Looks like they are getting pretty serious."

((hey gotta get off here soon. Have to go get my books for classes this fall))

<3
(#158 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 02:34 PM

Ryan grinned, "You looked pretty awesome out there too. You distracted me and got me in trouble with the QB. He's so p*ssed."

"Yeah, I guess so." Ella said, pulling out her notebook for class. As people started to fill the classroom, Ella noticed one of the desks remained empty. She remembered the red-headed girl being taken away the previous day.

((OK. I gotta clean the cat's litterbox anyway.))
(#159 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 04:39 PM

Her eyes widen. "Oh no. I am so sorry. Is that why he got hit? I actually didn't think you would notice me. You looked pretty focused." She rambled, feeling bad now.

Mike nodded, his happy mood killed. He pulled outhis lit book and started to flip pages.

<3
(#160 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 05:32 PM

"It's fine, I don't care what he thinks anyway. It was just the one play that I zoned out for." Ryan said as he got his books out for class.

1st and 2nd period came and went. Soon enough, it was break time. Ryan didn't know whether to join the rest of the group at the meeting spot or not. He was still mad at Mike and Ella. He told Torie, "So should I come with you, or...?"