Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 01:54 AM

More girls started to join them.

"It may sound stupid, but we're not doing much cheers today. After stretching, we're going to get to know one another a little more by talking and doing some trust exercises, and then we're going to finish up with some more stretching in the form of yoga." Heather started doing some stretches of her own.

-

Ryan looked at Mike, "That's what we're trying to avoid. As much as I REALLY want to, I can't beat up anyone else without risking being sent off to The Program."

"Maybe I should then. God, I want to punch him right in his gorgeous face, poke out his soulful brown eyes, and tug at his beautiful shiny blond hair." Ella muttered.

"Are you... complimenting him?" Ryan looked at Ella as if she was crazy.

Ella blushed. "Can't help myself. Sorry. I can't stand him though." She pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it.

"Get that thing away from me. You're blowing smoke in my face." Ryan said, grabbing her cigarette and stomping it out.

"Wow. Rude." Ella pouted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 01:57 AM

"Yay! I always love the trust exercises." Emily said. "And getting to know new people!"

Janelle frowned. "Alright, Perky Peggy, you can go first then."

"Sounds like fun." Torie said to Heather, not sure what the he.ll she agreed to.xD

Mike rolled his eyes. "I wonder how Torie is doing."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 02:03 AM

"Yes, let's please just watch them." Ryan said, turning away from Ella.

Ella pulled out another cigarette, lighting it up. "Whatever. I'm going for a walk." She held the cigarette in her mouth as she took her backpack and walked away.

Heather stood in front of everyone. She put everyone into pairs. Torie ended up with Janelle. "We're going to do the fall exercise where one of you has to fall into the other girl's arms. No flinching! Like so-" She demonstrated by falling back into Emily's arms.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 02:10 AM

Emily caught her easily. "Caught you!" She said, just a bubble of excitement. She pushed Heather up to her feet and walked in front of her. "And then the other one takes a turn." She explained, falling back into Heather's arms.

Janelle and Torie looked at one another, neither of them liking the situation. "Let's just get this over with." Janelle mutter.

"Exactly what I was thinking. How about you go first. I will catch." Torie said, trying to be nice.

Janelle shrugged, stepping in front of Torie.

Torie readied herself and caught Janelle easily as she fell backwards. They quickly switched spots.

"Ready?" Torie asked, not sure if she could trust Janelle to actually catch her.

"Ready." Janelle replied, in a bored tone and a mischievous grin. As Torie started to fall backwards, Janelle stepped out of the way, letting Torie fall on her butt.

Torie landed with a 'thud'. "What the he.ll, Janelle." Torie exclaimed, getting up. "I caught you, so now you catch me. That's how this works."

"Sorry, guess I can't be trusted." Janelle replied, bored still.

Torie didn't know what else to do except stand there and wait for everyone else to finish.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 02:14 AM

Heather gave Janelle a disappointed look. She liked Janelle, they were close friends, but Heather took cheerleading very seriously.

Soon they had gone through all the necessary exercises and did some yoga, ending the practice. "I'll see everyone here tomorrow. Janelle, Torie, can I speak to you two real quick?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 02:18 AM

Janelle sighed. "Sure thing."

Torie nodded. Great. My first day and I am already in trouble. She thought. This day cannot get any worse.

They both walked over to Heather.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 02:22 AM

"Janelle, I saw you drop Torie during the trust exercise. Apologize. You may not like having to deal with newbies, but Torie's our cheer sister now." Heather said authoritatively. "Repeat the exercise and DON'T drop her this time."

Quinton walked over to Ryan and Mike while everyone was headed to the locker room. "Hey. Where'd Ella run off to?"

"Why?" Ryan asked, not even looking at Quinton.

"Curious. Don't want her running away before our deal. It's important that it's her and Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 02:29 AM

Janelle groaned but did as she was told.

Torie looked at Heather. "You expect me to trust her after that?" She exclaimed. "No. I don't trust her."

Janelle rolled her eyes. "Just do the d@mn the exercise. I don't have all day."

Torie shook her head. "And why should I trust you now?"

"Because the head cheerleader told us to do the exercise. That's why, newbie."

Torie paused for a second. "You drop me again, I will hurt you."

"Of course you will."

Torie stood in front of Janelle and fell backwards, ready to catch herself if need be.

Janelle caught her and then pushed her back to her feet. "See, told you I wouldn't drop you." She said to Torie. "Am I good to go now, Heather?" She asked.

Mike looked at Quinton. "What the hell is your fascination with Torie and Ella?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 02:35 AM

"Yes, Janie. You are good to go." Heather nodded. "Next time, just do it right the first time, okay? If somebody gets injured we'll need to train more newbies and that's never fun."

"Well, Torie's hot. And Ella..." Quinton laughed, "I don't have to tell you about what my deal is with Ella, but she's hot too. What dude doesn't want to see two hot chicks make out? Ryan, you're with me on this, right?"

"No, I'm not."

"Either Torie's got a hold of your balls, or you've turned g@y. All men like girl-on-girl."

"I'm not saying I don't find it attractive, I'm saying I don't like the way you're going about this." Ryan shook his head. "There are plenty of girls to watch with the click of a computer mouse."

"Not nearly as fun as two girls you know in real life." Quinton grinned.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 02:41 AM

"Yeah, yeah. You guys will never let me live that down, will you." She rolled her eyes.

Torie's eyes widen. "What did you do?"

"Oh the the usual. This girl and I got paired up. Neither of us like one another. She dropped me and then I dropped her. Fortunately her foot hit a hole in the ground and it broke. Needless to say, she couldn't cheer. See ya tomorrow, guys." She said, heading off to class.

Torie shook her head. "Ok, then....not terrified at all. Thanks for today, Heather. See ya tomorrow?" She asked, grabbing her stuff.

<3