Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 12:57 AM

Ella rolled her eyes, "Fine. Whatever. I'll do what that creep wants. But you three owe me. I know I'm going to regret this. I always do."

Ryan bit his lip, "I haven't asked her. I told Mike to ask her about it in class."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 01:00 AM

He smiled. "Yes, we will owe you." He said, before turning around to pay attention to the teacher.

"You didn't even have the decency to ask her yourself. And of all people, you asked Mike? The guy who has had a crush on her since forever. Really Ryan?" She said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 01:03 AM

Ryan was shocked at her response - so much so, that he felt like his stomach had dropped. "I... He... I didn't really think much of it... He has class with her so I asked and... He could have said no..." He could barely form a sentence. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 01:06 AM

"He wouldn't have said no. He is your friend and he would do that just because you asked." She countered. "But don't worry about it. Nothing you can do now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 01:09 AM

Ryan let out a sigh and focused his attention on class.

((Lunch?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 01:13 AM

Soon it was lunch. Torie was dreading practice but knew she had to go. She turned to Ryan. "So, I talked to your coach today. I don't know if it went well or not but he at least listened to me." She said. "But, he did convince me to become a cheerleader. So, unfortunately, I have to go to practice." She kissed him.

Mike laughed. "So he conned you."

"Not funny, Mickael." She said, turning back to Ryan. "Don't be too bummed. Just watch and learn, ok?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 01:19 AM

Ella was already outside on the bleachers.

"It's not like I have practice today anyway." Ryan said with a depressed sigh. He was not looking forward to talking to Quinton. He went with Torie directly to the field and sat on the bleachers. The cheerleader practice was to the left of the bleachers. There were already 4 other girls there. One girl was head cheerleader, Heather. Heather was a tall, very beautiful girl with long, straight blonde hair and blue eyes - the classic American beauty type.

((Feel free to play a couple of them.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 01:26 AM

Torie took a deep breath, staring at a couple of the other girls. She turned back to Ryan. "Wish me, luck, hun. I might just need it." She said, kissing him and then heading over to the group. She walked up to Heather. "Hi...uh, Heather. I'm Victoria. Coach Murphy asked me to come." She said, smiling.

One of the other girls, Janelle, groaned. She had shoulder-length chestnut brown hair, extremely skinny, and was average height. "Great, another newbie. Is that all we are going to have this year?" She complained.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 01:37 AM

"Hi, Victoria. Obviously you already know my name. This complainer here is the second most senior member of the squad, Janelle." Heather said with a giggle. "I apologize for her comment, it's just been a difficult year for us. We lost some good girls to The Program. Half the squad is new."

"I'm new too. My name's Helen." A short and thin Korean girl, who was in Grade 9, told Torie.

-

Quinton soon came out of the locker room. He went over to Mike, Ryan, and Ella. To Ryan, he said, "So what's your response to my deal?"

"Shouldn't you ask the girls? It's pretty much their decision. Torie's a little busy right now though, she's doing cheer practice." Ryan informed him.

"Cute." He turned to Ella, "Hey, sugar, what was your answer?"

"My first answer was that you can go f*ck yourself, but I was talked into saying yes... unfortunately." Ella crossed her arms and glared at him.

Ryan added, "Torie said she would too."

"Wonderful. I heard you go to her place after school. Shall we go there for that?" Quinton asked with a smirk.

"Why can't we just do it really quick here on the bleachers after school?" Ella raised a brow.

"Well I was thinking you two would be sitting on a bed."

"Wasn't part of the deal." Ryan said, sternly, now also glaring at him.

"It is now." Quinton put on his helmet and went onto the football field for practice before anyone had a chance to reply.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 01:44 AM

Torie nodded. "Sorry to hear that. Hello, Helen. And you all can call me Torie if you would like." She said, smiling.

"Victoria is just fine with me." Janelle said, now starting her stretches.

"Aww, come on, Jan. Be nice." Another girl said. She had short black hair and glasses. "Hi, I'm Emily." She said. "Welcome to the team, Torie." She also sat down on the grass to do stretches.

Torie also sat down and started stretches. "So, whats on the agenda for the day?"

~

Mike wanted to punch the guy. "Hey, maybe you should unload on him, too. Might bring some brain cells back." He snarled.

<3