Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 12:28 AM

When Ryan left the field he right away told Mike what Quinton had wanted from him. "Can you believe that? He told me to think about it, ask Torie, and then get back to him."

Ella was the first in classroom as well.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 12:29 AM

"That guy is messed up. But you know that she is going to do. She will do anything to protect you." Mike said, shaking his head.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:31 AM

"I really wish I didn't have to get Torie involved. And then Ella? I didn't want to deal with her anymore either." Ryan said, now walking with Mike to class. "What if she doesn't agree, just to scr*w me over?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:33 AM

"I'm sure there is a way we can convince her." Mike said. "She still has to have some heart left."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:35 AM

"You have class with her, right? Why don't you ask her? I'll ask Torie. This will be a... fun first period class." He stopped in front of Mike's classroom. "Later, man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:37 AM

He groaned. "Later." He really wasn't looking forward to asking Ella this. He walked into class and saw Ella. He took a deep breath and walked over. "Hey Ella..so I have a really random question for you." He said, then explained what Quinton wanted her and Torie to do.

Torie smiled when Ryan walked in.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:41 AM

"What? Why would I do that?" Ella shook her head, "I don't want Ryan to go to The Program, I really don't, but why does this have to involve me? Find some other girl."

Ryan was not smiling. He went over to his desk and sat down. "Torie, you're going to hate this, but... I need you to make out with Ella." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:43 AM

"Because he specifically named you." Mike said, feeling very awkward.

Torie blinked and started to laugh. "What?!" She asked, not sure how to respond to that.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:49 AM

"Of course he f*cking did. The creep, he's obsessed with me or something." Ella scowled. She shook her head again, "I'm not doing that, sorry. You guys can't shun me one minute and then expect me to help you out."

Ryan sighed, not finding it nearly as funny. "Quinton wants to record you and Ella making out for some perv3rted reason. It's his deal for me to avoid being reported."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:54 AM

"So you are just going to let Ryan go into the Program. And here we all thought you wanted to make amends." Mike said. "This would have been a great way to do that. You know, Torie still sticks up for you. No matter what you do, she always sticks up for you." He shook his head and sat down in his seat.

Torie processed the request. "Ok...creepy. What has Ella said? I'm in, if she's in."

<3