Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-24-2013, 11:49 PM

Coach Murphy stifled a laugh at Torie's behaviour. "Go ahead."

-

Ryan and Quinton stopped playing and went to have a conversation of the sideline. Quinton told Ryan, "I have an idea of what I want."

"Do you now? What?"

Quinton lowered his voice and said, "It's nothing major, but I want to see Ella and Torie make out."

"WHAT? That's so... weird. No. I told you I don't want Torie involved in this."

"Come on. A little girl-on-girl should really be no problem. I'm sure Torie wouldn't mind too much. Oh, and I want to video tape it. And it has to be a really sexy, decently long make out session."

"NO."

Quinton blinked. "Well then. If you want to be reported... there's a supervisor right over there." He pointed to one nearby.

"I should report you for being a creep."

"Being a 'creep' ain't exactly going to get me in any trouble. Most guys our age are creepier than me."

"I doubt it."

"Think about it and tell me Torie's response during practice."

"I can't go to practice."

"You're free to be on the sidelines, you just can't play. Meet me on the field at lunch." Quinton said before running back onto the field to play.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-24-2013, 11:53 PM

"Ryan attacked Alex. That is a fact. What was failed to be mentioned was that Alex was beating a girl. He had her pinned against a wall and was choking her. Ryan merely took out Alex in order to protect the girl." Torie said, trying to get her point across. She wasn't going to bring in the business deal unless she had to.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 11:57 PM

Coach Murphy took a deep breath and said, "That is upsetting, but it is school policy that if one player attacks another player in any school sports team, they are kicked off the team. Mr. Zucker is lucky that I like him and think he's a great football player, so I'm only suspending him from play until Alex is no longer injured."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:01 AM

"That is unfortunate. If you will indulge me for just one more moment then. I have a hypothetical question for you. Say someone would donate a decent amount of money in order for the school to get new football equipment, with the understanding that Ryan would get to play. Would that be feasible?" She asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:07 AM

"Are you trying to bribe me, Ms. Freemon?" Coach Murphy questioned. "I will consider this offer, but I must give some sort of suspension to Mr. Zucker or else the school board will have my head. How about he cannot practice with us until the pre-season game on Friday? I believe Ryan knows our plays well enough he doesn't need to practice the plays anyway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:09 AM

"Not a bribe. A business transaction. And I believe that would be a fair and just punishment." She smiled. "Just let that someone know what you need. Anything else I can help with?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:15 AM

"Well, we have lost a couple of our cheerleaders to The Program and not nearly as many people tried out as we needed to complete a group of 10 girls. Would you consider yourself a half-decent dancer or athletic at all?" Coach Murphy asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:18 AM

Torie was caught off guard. "Well, yes I would. And if needed, I am sure I could fill in as a cheerleader." She said, trying not show the fact that she caught off guard. "Oh and as for our little deal. If you would be kind enough not to inform Ryan of that, I would be most grateful."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 12:23 AM

"No problem. Cheer practice takes place at lunch Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays not far from the football field. Today's the first day. A young woman named Heather Davis is the head cheerleader, and I'll tell her to see you there today." Coach Murphy said. "Now, you should be getting to class. You don't want to be late."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2013, 12:26 AM

"Thank you, Coach Murphy. Have a great day." She smiled and walked to class, feeling triumphant.

She walked towards class and took a couple deep breaths. She didn't want to tip Ryan off as to what she had done. She walked into class and sat down, being one of the first in the class room. She got out her books and waited for Ryan to get there.

Mike was waiting for Ryan, wondering what was taking Torie so long.

<3