Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-24-2013, 11:09 PM

"If Mike's staying, I'm going to go home today. See you guys later." Ryan said getting ready to leave. He gave Torie a kiss and went home.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-24-2013, 11:11 PM

Torie went to her room and laid in bed, missing Ryan. She eventually fell asleep.

Mike went to his own room and passed out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 11:14 PM

The next day, Ryan once again walked to Torie's house to meet them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 11:20 PM

Torie and Mike were just walking out the house.

"See, I told you guys that Alex was no harm." Torie said to Mike. "He hasn't tried anything since he has been here."

"Doesn't mean he won't. I still don't trust him." Mike said back.

She shook her head. "Look, I don't need to be baby sat like a child. I am 17 years old and I can take care of myself."

"We are not baby-sitting you, just looking out. Torie, you are like a sister to me. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"And your like a brother to me. And I do love that you are protective but..." She sighed. "Forget it. Lets just get to school."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 11:23 PM

They started walking to school. "Do you not want either of us sleeping over? If you really want, we can leave you alone tonight. Give it a try. If he does anything, well, you know I'll make him pay for it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 11:25 PM

"I don't care if you guys stay over. I just don't want it to be because Alex is there." She sighed, not really sure if she was getting her point across.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 11:33 PM

They approached the football field. Ryan said to Torie, "We'll leave you alone tonight, and if nothing happens, then we'll realize that we don't need to worry about Alex harming you in the middle of the night. Now, I really need to play football, because before-school football is just fun with the guys, and not technically a practice, so I'm free to play it." He gave Torie a kiss and went onto the field.

Ella was on the hill, doodling in her textbook. She noticed more supervisors were around than normal. She had watched the news the previous evening. The new total of kids taken from Lincoln Park so far was over 50, but they still believed there were many more teenagers that needed to be taken into The Program. This worried Ella. She knew things weren't right with her, she knew she was feeling depressed, but she couldn't help but draw little spirals all over the place in her notebook.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 11:36 PM

Torie looked at Mike. "I will be right back. Need to talk with a teacher." She said, before heading to the coaches office.

Mike nodded and went to go watch the guys play.

Torie was unfamiliar with this part of the school but with some decent directions from one the teachers, she quickly found the coaches office. She knocked on the door, hoping he was in his office.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 11:39 PM

Coach Murphy answered the door. He was a short, bald, but muscular man in his mid-30s. "Hello, miss. I don't believe I know you... Is there anything I can help you with or anyone I can help you find?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 11:41 PM

"Hello Coach Murphy. My name is Victoria Freemon. I am a friend of Ryan Zucker's and I would like to talk to you about him." She said, in a very business like manner.

<3