Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 12:53 PM

"Because you're A, rich and, I'm not homeless or anything, but still pretty poor, and B, because you're a nice person and sometimes I'm not."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-28-2013, 12:56 PM

She laughed. "Ryan, just because I'm rich doesn't mean anything. All of this-" She motioned to the house. "I could do without. I don't need some fancy house or servants or so much money its ridiculous to make me happy. And I am not always nice." She smiled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 01:08 PM

"I guess we can try. I do feel a little forced though, and would rather have done this on my own time..."

((Sorry, going to McDonalds with Glen. He said that Ryan should rip off his skin, reveal that he's a robot, and then shoot Torie in the face because he's mad that she's rich. LOL))
(#134 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:11 PM

She nodded. "Then lets wait and take it slow. We can always go out just the two of us."

((Lol. Thats ok. I think I am going to run out and get food too XD))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#135 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 02:07 PM

"Yeah. Alright. Well thanks for the meal Torie. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Ryan gathered his things and gave Torie a hug.

((Did you see my Ella doll in my handdrawn thread?))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-28-2013 at 03:00 PM.
(#136 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 09:03 PM

Torie hugged him back. "Anytime, Ryan. And, hey, if you need any help with any class just let me know." She smiled. "Oh hang on!" She ran over to the fridge and grabbed a small bag out. "This is for you. It's the leftovers from tonight. Err...actually I had Frankie make a few extras so you could take them home."

<3
(#137 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 09:24 PM

"Oh, uh, thanks?" Ryan took them and put them in his bag. He then went home.

Ryan's house was a 3-bedroom century old home in a not-so-charming area of downtown Chicago. "Hey, anyone home?" He called out as he walked in.

Ryan's sister Jane was a tall, very thin girl with long blond hair, brown eyes, and very bold features. "Ryan, you're home. You didn't say you were going to be late?"

"Why do you care?"

"I was just wondering where you were..." Jane was protective of her brother. Since their father worked 12-14 hours a day, Jane took over the role of parent to her brother.

"Is dad home?"

"No, he went out to have a beer with some friends from work. He probably won't be back until late, and he'll probably go right to bed."

"I brought left overs for you guys."

"I already ate, but what did you bring? Something good."

"Fancy upper class food." Ryan laughed and handed her the leftovers, "My friend Torie-"

"Oooh, a new girl? A rich girl?"

"Yes, and no. Yes she's a girl, yes she's rich, but we aren't really a couple right now, we're taking things slow."

"You'll have to tell me more." She said, putting the food away in the fridge.

((I think I named her June earlier, but I prefer Jane now. lol))
(#138 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 09:30 PM

Torie went upstairs to her bedroom and started to work on homework. She didn't have much else to do.

Mike was at his house, also doing homework.

((Haha! Sorry it took me so long to get back on. One of my guy friends came home from being in the military so I went out to eat with him and some friends.))

<3
(#139 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 09:43 PM

((That's fine, I had other things to do.))

Ryan sat on the old plaid couch in the living room. The walls were a dark red, and the floors were creaky, natural hardwood. There was also a solid wood coffee table, a large leather armchair, and a 40' flat screen TV.

"So, is this girl nice?"

"Yes, that's the problem."

"Why is that a problem?"

"I think she's too good for me."

"Oh, Ryan, don't think that. You're a good kid. Just because Ella broke up with you doesn't mean you were a bad boyfriend. You're better off without her anyways. I never liked her. You can't trust those people. Torie isn't-"

"Jane." Ryan stopped his sister, "No, she's not."

"I'm sorry, Ryan. I just never pictured you with a black girl."

"Can we move on and not talk about Ella? Please?"

"Ok, ok. Well, it's nice you found someone else. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"I'm going to bed. I'm so tired."

"Alright, good night! Oh, how was school?"

"One conversation is enough for tonight. I'll talk about that tomorrow." Ryan went to his room and quickly went to sleep.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 10:06 PM

After finishing all of her homework, Torie started to get ready for bed. Suddenly, her phone rang. "Hello." She answered.

"'Ello, love!" A familiar British male voice answered back.

"Alexander?! What...I haven't heard from you in months. Where have you been?"

"Sorry, Vicky--"

"I thought I told you not to call me that." Torie huffed.

"And I thought I told you to call me Alex."

She laughed. "Point taken."

"Anyway, Mum sent me off to volunteer in some remote part of Africa. Something about clearing my head after Katie and I broke up."

"Ouch. But, what are you calling me for?"

"Well, my mum called your mum when she found out that you were staying in Chicago and I am going to school in Chicago. So, now I am staying at your house."

"Really? I didn't know. When do land?"

The doorbell rang. "Are you--" Torie began.

"Why don't you find out?" He interrupted.

Torie dropped the phone and ran downstairs, throwing up the door. She squealed when she saw Alexander and hugged him, nearly knocking him down.

He laughed. "Nice to see you too." One of the servants was already outside gathering Alex's bags. Soon, both Torie and Alex were inside. Torie set up a room for Alex to stay in and about an hour later, Torie was saying goodnight.

Soon both her and Alex were asleep.

Next day?

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-29-2013 at 01:25 AM.