Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 11:35 PM

"I must've knocked some sense into him. If crazy Alex comes back, I'll just beat him up again." Ryan flexed.

Ella walked up to the counter, "Yep, that's my name..." She said rather sadly, "I'll have the same thing as last time - peach ice cream in a waffle cone."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-23-2013, 11:40 PM

Torie gave a small smile, still not moving. She was slightly afraid of Ryan, at the moment. Seeing him go at Alex like he did terrified her, but she still cared deeply for Ryan.

Devin nodded. "Everything ok?" He asked, curious.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 11:44 PM

Ryan was very hot-headed and easily provoked, but he wasn't lying to Ella when he said he wouldn't ever hit Torie. On the contrary, he would do anything to protect her. He played Mario Kart with Mike as if nothing had happened.

Ella let out a deep sigh. "I wish... But I'm not going bother you with my life story. You're busy working, and just a customer. A stranger."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 11:47 PM

Torie finally came and sat down next to Ryan, curling up besides him.

Devin shrugged, handing her the cone. "Suit yourself, but trust me, I have nothing better to do. Its not like anyone is in here and your the first customer in about 3 hours. So...you do what you want."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM

Ryan kissed her forehead before focusing back on the game.

Ella decided she may as well spill her guts. "I should probably get my feelings off my chest. There was this guy I was dating, Ryan. I broke up with him because my sister committed suicide and I didn't want to risk being that close him in case he did the same. He started dating another girl, a close friend of mine, Torie, and I got a little jealous... An old childhood friend of Torie's came to stay with her, and he and I... We tried to break them up. It didn't work and we argued afterward, causing a fist fight. He was arrested, and I... I continued to cause havok for my ex by sleeping with his football teammates. All my friends hated me. When Alex, Torie's friend, was bailed out, I challenged him to another fight in which he almost killed me, but I had a knife so I pulled it on him and he ran off. This whole time, by the way, he's also beating up and threatening Torie with having Ryan sent away. He planted Qwik-Death in Ryan's house, and Mike and I decided to... dispose of it. For Torie's sake. I thought it was a nice thing, but I accidently let it slip. Torie was mad because she thought Ryan already got rid of it, Ryan was mad because Torie found out he didn't and because Mike and I broke into his house, and Mike was mad because we weren't going to tell them anything. There was an argument, and I went to the lake to cool off. I happened to meet up with Ryan while we were both walking to our houses, and he... he was mad. He showed me some texts me and Mike had sent to each other basically calling me a sl*t... I... I..." Ella started crying.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 12:01 AM

She smiled and was happy just to watch them play.

Devin just stared at her, not sure of what to do. He grabbed a bunch of napkins and handed them to her. "Uh....sounds horrible...but I'm sure you will get through it." He said, just for the sake of saying something. Well, that was a lot to take in. What the hell do I do now?

((brb in like 15 minutes))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 12:05 AM

"You don't get it, I'm an evil person and nobody likes me!" Ella sobbed, alternating wiping her tears with the napkins and licking her ice cream cone. xD

Soon it was getting late. Ryan asked, "Torie, did you want me to spend the night? You alone with Alex in the house, even after the beating I gave him, worries me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 12:14 AM

Devin shrugged. "Then change. If you don't want to be an evil person, then don't. Be good."

"Whatever you want, hun. I don't think Alex is in any capacity to attack me but if you want to stay, then I'm ok with it." She said, not wanting to force him into anything.

Mike shrugged. "Well, I will probably go home then if Ryan stays. If not, then I am staying. I don't trust Alex, crazy or normal."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2013, 12:19 AM

"I try. I do. I REALLY f*cking try. Like with this Qwik-Death thing. I didn't do it so I could throw it in Ryan's face, they just think that I did. I did it to be nice." Ella pouted.

"I agree with Mike. I don't trust Alex either. Alright, it's settled, I'm staying. I'm sure my dad and Jane won't mind. They're used to this by now. I am going to drive down and get a change of clothes though." He gave Torie a hug and grabbed the car keys, walking out of the house and driving to his.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2013, 12:23 AM

"Well, pouting isn't going to help anything. Maybe bring flowers or chocolate or awesome ice cream as a make up gift." He shrugged, not sure what else to do.

Mike looked at her. "Since my house is closer, I am going to go grab some clothes as well. Just don't go into Alex's room." He said.

Torie nodded.

On Mike's way down, he grabbed some string and tied Alex's door knob to another door knob so he couldn't get out. xD

<3