Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 04:54 PM

"He came in as the aggressor. I threw the first punch, but he started by attacking Torie. I'd get a manslaughter charge and be back in a year." He shrugged. He had no sympathy for Alex.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-23-2013, 04:58 PM

Torie helped Alex into the bedroom and he climbed on the bed. "You rest here, ok. I will be back in a bit."

He closed his eyes, giving in to the pain.

Torie met back up with Ryan. "Ryan, are you ok?" She asked, worried.

"Possibly, but still. Prison isn't fun."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 05:01 PM

"Yes, Torie, Im fine." Ryan said. His voice was scratchy. "My throat hurts a bit, but I'll be alright."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 05:03 PM

She hugged him, burying her face into him.

Mike just stood there, feeling like a third wheel.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 05:10 PM

"Hopefully this scares him off instead of adds fuel to his fire. Someone, aka Mike, better keep an eye on him while he's here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 05:13 PM

Mike nodded. "Sure. What are you two going to do?"

Torie looked up. "Well, I am going to go tend to his wounds. The last thing I want is for him to press charges. Besides, he is sounding like Alex, not crazy Alex."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 05:18 PM

"I am going to play Mario Kart." Ryan said calmly and sat back down, playing.

(( going now. Do a long post. Lol))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 05:41 PM

((okie dokie, will try))

Torie sighed, not sure what to do. She walked back downstairs to tend to Alex. She stopped off in the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of medical supplies and pain killers.

She walked back into Alex's room. "Hey Alex, its Torie." She said softly, as to not make his headache worse.

He opened his good eye. "Oh..hey." He murmured, closing his eyes again.

She grabbed the chair from the desk and sat down next to him. "I am going to clean your wounds ok. But we may have to take you to the hospital." She said, noticing that his eye was getting worse and so was his cheek.

He groaned. "You know I hate hospitals. Lets say we did and don't."

She chuckled. "If your eye keeps getting worse, then we will have to."

He sighed. "So...who is this Ryan guy and why did he beat the sh*t out of me? And why the he.ll did I pick a fight with him?"

She frowned. "Well, Ryan is my boyfriend and what do you remember last?"

He frowned. "I remember...I remember getting here and then after that, its all fuzzy."

"Ok. Well, you haven't been acting like yourself. You beat the crap out of myself and another girl named Ella."

"I did what?" He asked, confused.

"Yes, you attacked me, a couple weeks ago and today. You started to choke me and well, Ryan attacked. You didn't hold up very well."

"Well, I can feel that."

She giggled. "What happened to you?"

"Well, Mom and Dad sent me to the program about a year ago. I just got out two months ago. Mom thought that sending me over here would do me some good and, well, we see how well that has worked out."

"What were you sent to the program for?"

"Uh...aggression and depression. When half of my friends were taken in, I lost it. I was so angry at the Program and at everyone that I lost it."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know how that feels. We're already in the 30's at last count. But that was a week ago."

He winced. "Ow, that hurts." He said, as she was cleaning his wounds.

"I know, but someone has to clean the wounds." She said gently.

He became quiet while she continued to clean his wounds.

~

Mike looked at Ryan. "You ok? You seem...too calm."

((^_^ nice and long for ya!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 06:41 PM

((Woo! lol))

"Too clam considering I just pummeled a guy?" Ryan laughed. "Probably because I had a lot of anger toward him and Ella, so it felt good to take it out on him instead of Torie's walls. 95% of me feels calm, but... there's another 5% that is more nervous than ever. Torie seems to think Alex seems normal now, but what if he acts crazy again? 'Normal' Alex might be willing to let this whole thing slide, but 'Crazy' Alex isn't going to be as understanding."

-

Meanwhile, Ella had gone to the ice cream parlour that she had gone to with Mike the previous day. They served good ice cream, and ice cream works like medicine for sadness. xD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-23-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 10:31 PM

xD
Mike nodded. "I agree. And whose to say that crazy Alex isn't going to come back and what caused crazy Alex? What cause normal Alex to come back?" Mike thought.

Soon Torie was done and let Alex sleep. She walked out and went to the game room, cautiously. She wasn't sure if Ryan was still p*ssed or if he had calmed down. She stood in the doorway, just watching the two guys.

Devin was there but Marissa was no where in sight. He looked up when Ella came in. "....Ella, right?" He said, trying to remember.

<3