Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM

"The first part didn't surprise you, Mike? I knew you were hiding something when I asked earlier." Ryan then gave Torie a kiss, "I'm not happy about it, but I'm going to try and remain calm. You should have told me earlier when I couldn've kicked his @ss. I guess that's what you were trying to avoid but... but God, I really want to kick his @ss. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you know where he's staying so that I can go kick his @ss?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-23-2013, 01:13 PM

"Hey, she wanted to tell you and asked me not to say anything." Mike defended himself.

"I'm fine and no I don't know where he is staying." She said, softly laughing. "But really, I am fine. He didn't hurt me too bad this time. But he is starting to lose control. When he was choking me and had me pinned against the wall, his eyes...they were black and hollow. I think whatever is tearing him up inside is slowly starting to turn him crazy."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 01:17 PM

"So we officially have two crazy people trying to ruin our lives. Ella gave me a similar look when we were arguing here, and then again when I was walking home last night - I passed by her on my way to my house, before you get any ideas. She was coming home from the lake." Ryan explained.

((I'll be gone for an hour, maybe a little longer. Biking with my dad.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 01:21 PM

Torie nodded. "Lovely. This day cannot get any worse." She sighed. "Lets just go relax."

Mike nodded and opened the front door.

((okie dokie))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 01:59 PM

Ryan headed to the game room and turned on Mario Kart, ready to play.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 03:11 PM

Mike and Torie followed. Mike grabbed a controller and flopped down on the floor. Torie sat on the couch. Please let this be a quiet night. She silently pleaded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 03:39 PM

Ryan hoped for the same. He was happy to spend drama free time with Mike and Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 03:46 PM

She curled up next to him. Unfortunately there was a knock on the door. She looked at her watch. "Hmmm...Jakob's early. Well, I will be right back." She got up, kissing Ryan on the cheek. She up to the front door and opened it. "Hey Jakob! Your-" She stopped. Because instead of Jakob standing there, it was Alex.

"Good evening Victoria." He said, pushing the door open even more.

"ALEX!" She yelled, slightly terrified. "What...what are you doing here?" She demanded.

"Your little clown tackled me today. I just wanted to return the favour." He said, eyes black and hollow again. He slammed her up against a wall and started to choke her.

Mike looked at Ryan. "Did she yell what I think she just yelled?" He asked, pausing the game.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 03:50 PM

"Yes, she did." Ryan got up and ran downstairs. When he saw Alex he pushed him off of her. "Don't touch her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 03:55 PM

Mike followed.

Alex stumbled back. "Ahhh...the clown. And here I was hoping that you weren't around. How sad. Now Victoria has to watch me kick her clown's @ss." He laughed, maniac-like.

Torie collapsed on the ground, coughing. Mike ran over to her. "You ok?" He asked, picking her up and getting her away from both Alex and Ryan.

She nodded, still coughing. "Go...help...Ryan..." She said between coughs.

Mike nodded and ran over to where Ryan was.

<3