Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 09:33 PM

Ryan snarled at him and back off, "You're lucky someone came to that door, or I world have crushed your throat."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 09:42 PM

Mike just glared, then paused. "D@mn, dude. You are totally right." He said.

Torie answered the door. "Ah, Sensei Jakob. Pleasure to meet you. Please, come in." She said, opening the door further.

An gentleman in about his mid 20's walked in. He had shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes, was average height and was not very muscular. He also didn't have the appearance of being strong. "Victoria, pleased to finally put a face to a name."

She laughed. "Oh, call me Torie. That's what all my friends call me." She smiled. "You couldn't have come at a better time."

He looked at her funny.

"My friends and I are arguing. So this should be entertaining."

He laughed. "Well, lead the way." She nodded, leading him towards the game room.

((btw, this is what she will be learning :link)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 09:47 PM

"I hope for your sake that wasn't sarcasm." Ryan glared back.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 09:53 PM

Mike shook his head. "No, I was actually trying to be nice. Ella is really good at splitting people up. Look at what she has done in just the last twenty minutes! You, Tor, and I are all friends and she has managed to get all of us p*ssed off at each other with one simple comment."

Torie walked into the game room with Jakob. "And this is where we will be training. We can move furniture around if needed." She explained.

"This will be a decent space." He replied.

"Sensei Jakob, this is Ryan, my boyfriend, and Mickael, my friend." She introduced them.

Mike was confused. "Uhhh...Torie. What is going on?"

"This is my martial arts teacher." She explained, short tempered.

"Oh...." He said, not impressed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 09:59 PM

Ryan was quiet, confused as to why Sensei Jakob was here. He didn't think Jakob looked that strong, but of course he wouldn't have to if he had technique.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:07 PM

She was getting annoyed by the guys confusion. "This is the guy that is going to teach me how to fight." She turned to Jakob. "Shall we begin?"

He nodded, moving to the center of the room. Torie and Jakob pushed a couch back and then put up all the game equipment.

"Ok, I want to see how you fight. Now, I will fight back as I also want to see how you react to getting hit." He explained.

She nodded, moving into a boxing stance. She waited for Jakob to make the first move and, when he didn't, she attacked. She lunged forward, throwing her entire body off balance and into a single punch. Jakob easily avoided it an countered with a couple 'easy' hits. They weren't hard hits, just taps on her body. He didn't even make a fist.

She jumped, having going back to when Alex was wailing on her. He nodded. "Again."

She nodded, putting all her focus into hitting him and getting hit.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:12 PM

Ryan's glance moved from Mike to Torie. He whispered to Mike, responding to his earlier comment, "Ella is EVIL, Mike. Don't let her charm fool you. She likes to cause trouble, and she's always been that way. Lately, she's just not so good at hiding that side of her. Date the ice cream girl. When Ella gets into a fight with her, you'll see just how f*cking nuts she is. She's WAY too emotional."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Mike looked at Ryan. "Dude, I think I am just going to stay away from girls. They are all insane." He replied. "And uh...sorry for not believing you."

Jakob nodded. "Ok. Now, lets correct your form. You want to be relax but not so relaxed that you are like jello and can't control your movements. Almost like a balloon, flexible but firm. Understand."

"I think so."

"Ok, and your posture. Keep your back straight. Imagine having a stick taped to your back. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Ok, now attack me again, but using those principles. Are your friends going to join us?" He asked, looking over at Mike and Ryan.

She shrugged, not really caring. "If they want to." She replied, more focused on her task.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:22 PM

"Don't be sorry." Ryan said to Mike, he then said to Torie, "Not me, but maybe Mike would."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:34 PM

Mike shook his head. "I think I will watch."

Torie shrugged and started to attack Jakob. There was a noticeable amount of improvement. She was able to keep her balance more and return strikes better.

Jakob nodded. "Good. Now, I want to push you a little more. I am going to add more pressure to my hits. Also, I am going to start effecting your structure. I want you to feel your structure being manipulated. Then I will show you how."

She nodded.

"Begin."

At first, she would attack and he would attack back. With the new pressure being added to her body, she was flinching a little more. After a few moments of that, he started to affect her structure. The first time he did, she fell flat on her back, with a thud. She gasped, not expecting that, and laid there for a few moments before sitting up. Then she got up and went at Jakob again.

<3