Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 07:08 PM

"So we are going to do... nothing." Ella raised a brow.

"Not yet. We wait and observe."

"you were all about not wanting to wait yesterday. You hated that idea."

"I was being selfish. I was worried about The Program."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 07:15 PM

Torie raised a brow. "And you aren't anymore? What happened between last night and today?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 07:22 PM

"I just feel differently today. I was really angry last night. I think our morning together calmed me-"

"KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, THANKS." Ella yelled at him. xD

"Okay, well, as I was saying I just feel differently today. It feels like waiting might be the right choice. But we can't wait much longer... I'm still worried about it."

"You shouldn't be as worried. Mike and I got rid of your Qwik-Death." She blurted out without thought.

"YOU WHAT?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 07:27 PM

Torie's eyes went wide. "YOU DIDN'T GET RID OF IT YOURSELF!!" Torie yelled. "What the he.ll, Ryan! You promised me you would." She said, taking a couple deep breaths. She was livid. She got up and started to pace. "Why didn't you get rid of it? Or was that always your back up plan?"

Mike shot Ella a death glare. "What the he.ll, Ella!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 07:40 PM

Ella couldn't help but find their reactions comical, so she let out a giggle. "Sorry, it just came out!"

"Torie, it's not like that!" Ryan protested, "Please believe me! I was going to get rid of it. I thought about it, but... I'm sorry." He turned to Ella and said, seething. "Get out."

"What? You have no control over Torie's house." Ella rolled her eyes at him.

"I SAID GET OUT. Get the hell out of here before I beat you up worse than Alex did."

"WOAH. Temper, Ryan. Cool it." Ella looked at Torie, "You seem to have a type. Violent and brutish."

"I would never hit a woman. You're no woman, you're the f*cking Devil."

"Ouch, Ryan. My feelings." Ella folded her arms, "I didn't mean to say it out loud, I swear."

"Then why'd you laugh?"

"Because you guys are taking this wayyyy to seriously right now. There was a problem. I fixed it. Everyone should be glad. Ryan no longer has Qwik-Death, so Ryan, you should be less worried, and Torie, you should be happy Alex doesn't have anything to blackmail him with - or, and now your boyfriend can't commit suicide. Well, not with Qwik-Death, anyway. It's a win-win, and you guys are flipping you're sh*t. Calm down, have a cigarette." Ella handed one to Ryan, "I know that you want to. We used to smoke together all the time."

"Are you going to spill all my dirty little secrets?" He threw the cigarette on the ground. "Like I said, get out." He turned to Mike, "And you like her? You're just as crazy as she is."

"Actually, he's the one who confirmed you still had the Qwik-Death. He came with me to flush it. He was in on the plan." Ella said honestly.

Ryan shook his head and went back to comfort Torie, "I am so sorry, babe."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 07:56 PM

"Ella, you seem to love making trouble. Are you trying to break Ryan and I up? Because the only troubles we have besides Alex is you. He kissed YOU! YOU knew about the Qwik-Death! And you seem to know way more about Ryan than I do and I am his d@mn girlfriend! And while, yes, you may have fixed one problem, you have created so many more." She said, her voice even and controlled.

She turned to Mike. "You should have told me that he wasn't going to get rid of it."

"Torie, I know I should have but I just didn't want to create waves and-"

"CREATE WAVES! YOU HAVE CREATED A F*CKING TSUNAMI, MICKAEL!" She screamed, slowly losing more and more of her temper.

He sighed, not sure what to say. "Well, what do you want me to say, Torie? You want me to say I am sorry? That I should have told you that Ryan wasn't going to get rid of it? Yes I should have. Yes, I am sorry. What else can I say?"

She shook her head, not sure what she wanted. "You're right, Mickael, I don't know what I want you to say. I don't know if there is anything you can say."

She looked at Ryan. "You broke a promise. Why? Why didn't you tell me that you were going to keep it? Why lie to me?" She asked, struggling for words.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 08:09 PM

"I didn't want you worried." Ryan sighed, "I know, it was stupid of me. I didn't lie to hurt you. God, it was so stupid of me. I'm such a f*cking idiot."

"Violent idiot."

"ELLA." Ryan turned to her and shoved her into a wall. "Nobody asked for your opinion."

"Ow, Ryan. That hurt." Ella rubbed the back of her head. She looked at Ryan, the crazy look in her eyes again - like she wasn't herself. "Are you on 'roids again?"

"OH MY GOD ELLA, NOW YOU'RE JUST LYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE."

"Okay, I'll admit that was a lie. But you have been quite aggressive recently and football started up... maybe you wanted to have an advantage." She smirked.

"SHUT UP."

"No."

"SHUT UP, ELLA RIGHT NOW." He punched a wall for the second time this weekend. xD

Ella grabbed her stuff, "Whatever, I'm going home." She said as she left, lighting a cigarette as soon as she shut the door behind her.

Ryan took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm down. "D@mnit, I hate her so freaking much."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 08:16 PM

Torie just stared at him, never seeing him this mad before. "How many holes am I going to have to fix before my parents come home." She said, the only logical response coming to mind. xD

Mike was standing at this point and realized that Torie was just about to her own breaking point. "Ryan...you okay, dude?" He asked, putting himself between Ryan and Torie.

Torie rolled her eyes. "I am not a f*cking porcelain doll. I can take care of myself." She snapped.

"Yes, because you have proven that to us so well." He said, trying to keep his own cool.

"THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" She yelled. "He caught me off guard AND pushed me down the stairs."

"Well, then you aren't that good of a fighter." He said, harshly.

Torie looked like she was ready to deck him herself, just to prove a point.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM

Torie wouldn't have to. Ryan grabbed Mike by the neck, "No. I'm not OKAY. Apologize to Torie. NOW. You should go ahead and apologize to me too for you and Ella breaking into my house. If you don't feel like apologizing... well, then we'll have to see how good of a fighter you are."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 08:28 PM

Torie ran her fingers threw her hair, causing the ponytail to break. "Seriously." She mutter to herself.

"Well I wouldn't have had to break into your house if you would have gotten rid of that Qwik-Death crap!" Mike countered. "I am sorry tho...sorry Ella had to spill her guts!" He said, ready for a fight.

Torie sighed and pushed her way between Mike and Ryan. "Look if you two are going to fight, at least take it outside. I really don't want to have to patch a thousand holes in this house." There was a knock on the door. She sighed. "I have to go answer that. You two, stay here." She ordered, walking out of the room.

<3