Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 09:29 AM

"I wish today could last forever, but it can't. We still have to deal with Alex Monday, and we never came up with a plan."

Ella bit her lip, "Oh... You said me, didn't you?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 09:34 AM

She sighed. "I know. We can always come up with the plan when we go into the game room."

Mike nodded. "Yeah...I did." Please don't hate me.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 09:44 AM

Ryan helped Torie off the counter, "Let's do that now. Otherwise it's going to be on my mind until we figure things out."

Ella took a deep breath, "How'd he take that news? And Mike... We've talked about this. I really do like you, and maybe if things were different we could date, but it's not that simple right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 06:12 PM

She nodded. "Ok, but I don't anyone is going to be happy with any type of plan we make." She sighed.

"Well, he really wasn't supportive but I didn't expect that either. He also said that you wouldn't like me because I wasn't a tough guy." He replied. "And yeah...I know....tell me what is simple right now." He bitterly added.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 06:25 PM

"Was that why you trying to walk around all macho? To impress me?" Ella laughed, "That's so silly. And of course nothing simple right now - that's pretty much my point. Too much going on to deal with having a boyfriend."

Ryan went to the game room with Torie and joined Ella and Mike. "We're going to talk about the plan for this Alex problem."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 06:32 PM

Mike nodded, thankful for a change of subject. Not the subject he would have chose but it worked. "Uh...ok. What are our options?"

Torie sat on the couch. "Well, we talked about two things last night. One, getting him sent into the Program. This would require both Ella and I to go to the Program Associates and report the abuse. We would have the court case and those photos but I don't know if the courts still have that. Alex has a way of making things disappear." She frowned. "Or we have option two. I publicly break up with Ryan and date Alex. This would allow us more control but...its not what I want to do. I know that I would still be dating Ryan, just secretly but....still not what I want to do." She shivered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 06:44 PM

"I am not going to court. That is risky business. If they believe we were traumatized by the abuse, WE could end up in The Program." Ella shook her head, "So if you're going to do that, then you are on your own."

"You wouldn't help your friend?"

"By risking a punch to the face, yes. Having to risk all my memories taken from me, BIG FAT NO." Ella kept shaking her head. "That said, the other plan won't work well either. It gives Alex control of Torie when we aren't around. He's going to want to spend more alone time with Torie than he currently is able to."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 06:49 PM

"Not necessarily. Frankie, Kiki, and the rest of them will be coming back tomorrow. Frankie and Kiki would gladly stay here if I asked them to. And as we have seen, Frankie can take care of himself and me." Torie replied.

"I still don't think its a good idea." Mike said. "There are too many variables that we cannot control. Plus, how is that going to affect Ryan? They are in a locker room together."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 07:00 PM

"I just might go on a murder spree." he laughed. "Honestly though, there is a 3rd option. Keep this up and wait for something to come up. Maybe another plan will come to us soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 07:03 PM

Torie shrugged. "I think I like that plan best. It still sucks, but I think it is the least suckie."

Mike nodded. "And the most controllable. We can control most of the variables as well."

<3