Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 02:11 AM

Ryan looked at Mike. "If you're really interested in that crazy b*tch, then you need to talk to her, man. Moping around ain't gonna solve anything. The way she's acting, I might not be the first one of us sent to The Program, so you better get her before she's gone, Mike." He still wasn't pleased about the whole thing, and he still hated Ella, but he didn't like seeing Mike upset over this.

((K. I'm tired too. Goodnight.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 02:15 AM

"I have tried. I mean, I have already told her how I felt and she still just shrugged me off. I can't force her." He said, through his sleeves. "I wouldn't want to."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 02:23 AM

"Whatever. You sound like a quitter, anyway. Ella likes strong, tough guys. She'd never go fir someone who gives up so easy." Ryan said, not to be mean, but to make mike want to prove him wrong. Tough love.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 09:55 AM

Torie looked at Ryan. 'Be nice.' She mouthed, upset over how Mike was feeling. "Come on. Why don't we all go watch a movie? Or you two could play some games." Torie said, hoping to make Mike feel better.

Mike nodded. "Sure...whatever." He got up and headed for the game room

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 09:58 AM

When Mike was out of Ryan's site, he turned to Torie and said, "I wasn't trying to be mean, but honestly, he's being a baby."

Ella was already in the game room, continuing to read her book.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:04 AM

"I know he is but give him a break. He isn't the greatest with girls. He's not like you." She said, jumping up to sit on the counter top. "Give him a couple days and then use tough love."

Mike paused when he saw her. Ok, act like a tough guy. I can do that. He thought. He puffed out his chest and tried to walk with swag but he looked like a mentally handicapped penguin. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:10 AM

Ryan put his arms around her, "I know, but dealing with girls isn't that hard. Yeah, women are a little different than men are, but we're all people. You women aren't monsters in disguise.... Are you?" He chuckled.

Ella put down her book and looked at Mike. Her face was confused and looked something like this: o_O "Mike, are you okay? You're walking funny."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:13 AM

She giggled. "Depends on if you are on our good side or our bad side." She replied, wrapping her legs around him.

It was like someone let all the air out of Mike. He nodded, his puffed out chest all gone. "Yeah....I'm fine." He picked up a controller and started to play. Something to keep his mind busy.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:20 AM

Ryan laughed, looking into Torie's eyes. Suddenly, a feeling of sadness came over him. Tomorrow was Monday. They'd have to deal with Alex again.

Ella stared at Mike and blinked. "Mike, what were you and Ryan talking about? Are you upset? You seem awfully distant right now - like you don't want to talk to me. Did I do something wrong? Were you and Ryan poking fun at me again so you don't want to acknowledge me anymore?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM

She cocked her head, noticing the sadness. "Hun, what's wrong?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too serious.

Mike shook his head. "No, no, no, you did nothing wrong. Ryan just...just asked me who I liked and well, I had to tell him. So, no, you did nothing wrong and we weren't poking fun at you." He replied, trying to sound normal.

<3