Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 01:20 AM

Ella wasn't too hungry, so she didn't grab a sandwich and instead at from the veggie platter. "You're so much more useful than Mr. Towel over here." She said, motioning to Ryan.

Ryan was still expecting an answer, so he didn't pay attention to Ella's comment. He grabbed a sandwich and started eating it, while staring right at Mike. "You're avoiding the question."

"Avoiding what question?" Ella asked.

"The question I asked. Why are you avoiding it. Just say a name."

Ella was so confused. She was worried at first that Ryan had asked about what they had done while they were out and Mike had partially told him the truth, but when Ryan told Mike to say a name, she was stumped.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 01:24 AM

Mike shoved a sandwich in his mouth, doing everything to avoid the question.

Torie looked between the two. "What question did you ask?" Torie asked, while grabbing a sandwich and veggies.

Mike just looked between Ella and Ryan, trying to think of what to do.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 01:29 AM

"It's between Mike and me. Maybe he won't tell me because of you girls. Fine, Mike, you get to stay quiet this time, but after you're done eating, I want to know." He finished his sandwich. "I'll wait, don't rush yourself."

Ella still had no clue.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 01:33 AM

Torie looked over at Ella. 'Any idea?' She mouthed, before biting into a sandwich.

Mike chewed slowly, biding time.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 01:35 AM

Ella shrugged and shook her head.

Ryan stood there, arms folded as he waited. xD

Ella laughed, "He's stubborn, Mike. You're going to have to tell him whatever it was he's asking about. I'm going to meet you guys in the game room. I think I'm going to watch a movie." Ella left the room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 01:37 AM

xD

Torie stayed where she was, just eating. She was curious as to what was going on.

Mike sighed. "Ella..." He mumbled, hoping Ryan wouldn't be p*ssed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 01:43 AM

"What about Ella?" Ryan said, almost forgetting what his question was. When he clued in, his face went pale. "Ella's the girl? Mike... She's not worth it, dude. You think the girl from the ice cream parlor seems too crazy for you? Ella's not exactly sane." He shook his head.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 01:49 AM

Torie was confused. "What do you mean Ella's not worth it?" She asked, not arguing the fact that Ella isn't sane.

Mike looked at her. "Ryan asked me who this girl is I like, well, its Ella." He said, as if it was a burden.

"AWWWWWW!" Torie squeal. "That's so cute! You and Ella would be such a cute couple. OMG! We could all go on a double date! Wouldn't that be fun!" She exclaimed.

Mike started to beat his head on the counter. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 01:52 AM

"No, it would not be fun." Ryan said, taking a deep breath. He wasn't jealous angry, but he did feel a little betrayed by Mike, as a friend. Ella had made his life difficult all week, and yet Mike liked her anyway. Some friend. He thought to himself. He added, "I knew you used to like Ella, but how can you still like her after all that's happened? You didn't sound very fond of her in those texts we sent to each other. I'm sure she would not like to see those..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 02:04 AM

Mike sighed. "Its complicated. She..." He stammered, searching for the right words. "I don't like what she has done. I hate what she has done, but...Ella, our Ella, is still in there. She is trying to fix it and then she gets lost again. I know that you probably won't believe me. Besides, she has already said that she doesn't want a relationship. So I guess I'm out of luck." He folded his arms on the counter and buried his face.

Torie slipped her hand into Ryan's. Seeing how Mike was dealing with not getting to be with the person he cared about made her realize that she was lucky. And she was going to hold onto him for as long as she could.

((btw, going to be getting off soon. Have to get some sleep before school))

<3