Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 11:28 PM

"Yeah, that'd be great." Ryan said to Mike as he took his clothes from Torie. He gave her a smile and went to get changed.

Ella walked back to the living room to join them.

((Gotta go for maybe an hour or so. Glen wants to watch a documentary again. Men are so needy. ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 11:33 PM

Mike nodded and went to go make some snacks.

Torie sat on the couch, not sure what to say. "Oh...uh, what did you and Mike do while you two were gone?" She asked, still feeling uneasy.

(( Have fun!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 12:29 AM

"We..." Ella paused. If she told Torie the truth, she would be incredibly mad at Ryan for not getting rid of the Qwik-Death. She thought it would be best to lie - at least, for now it was. "We went out for ice cream."

Ryan met with Mike in the kitchen after he was dressed. "Too bad I couldn't stay in that towel all day. I was comfy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 12:34 AM

She smiled. "That sounds nice. Was it fun?" She replied. "Now, was it a date? Or did you guys go as just friends?"

Mike laughed, finishing up on some sandwiches. He had cut up tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickles. He shredded lettuce, and put all meat on a little platter. He was definitely trying to busy himself. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 12:40 AM

"Friends. There was a girl at the ice cream place who was totally flirting with Mike and he didn't see it. It was so obvious. Other than her bumping into me and causing me to have a mini-freakout, yes, I had fun."

Ryan watched him, "You're acting funny, Mike. Something on your mind?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 12:48 AM

Torie rolled her eyes. "When do guys ever see anything that isn't blunt. It's like you have to walk up to them and say, 'Hi..yeah, I like you. Do you like me?'. Its only then do they actually realize anything. And that's good that you had fun. I think we have all be lacking in that department."

Mike shook his head. "Nope, not at all. Well, besides all the other crap that is going on, nope. Notta thing." He put all the dishes out on the counter. "Do you want to tell the girls that food is ready or should I?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 12:56 AM

"I know, boys are blind to flirting. He claims she's like that all the time and that's just her personality. Yeah right. I... I know I may not have seemed pleased with your decision earlier, but I'm glad you and Ryan are happy too."

"HEY, TORIE, ELLA. FOOD." Ryan shouted into the other room. He turned back to Mike, "So. This girl that Ella was jealous of at the ice cream parlor... What she look like? Cute? Nice rack?" He laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 12:59 AM

She smiled. "Yeah, me too." She paused when she heard Ryan shout. "Boys, they can never just come in and tell us. They always have to shout. And this house echoes like a banshee." She sighed.

"Meh. She's not terribly big but nice enough. And as for cute, yeah, but she's just not my type. I don't know her terribly well and...there is just something off about her. Like, I think if she got my address, she would show up there." O.o

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 01:10 AM

"I guess it's too much effort to walk into another room." Ella rolled her eyes, heading to the kitchen.

"Freaky. You should date her anyway. If she's crazy, she'd probably put out. Look at Ella... Sorry, I forgot I was trying to be civil with her. But really, you should give the girl a shot. A date wouldn't hurt. Maybe she's better for you than whoever you have a crush on. Who was that again? You haven't told me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 01:14 AM

Torie laughed, following Ella.

"Oh, I haven't? I could have sworn I did." Mike said, rearranging the plates. He saw the girls walk in. "Oh, hey. I hope you enjoy." He said, changing the subject.

Torie looked at all the food. "Oh my god, Mike. You really out did yourself." She exclaimed.

"Naw, it was nothing." He said, being modest.

<3