Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 12:37 AM

"Are you serious right now, Mike?" Ryan scoffed, "Why the hell do you care so much, anyway? I like Torie as a friend right now. Yeah she's cute and she's fun, but I'd rather not be pressured like this - you can so f*ck yourself Mike, and tell Ella that she can f*ck off too. I'm not a pawn in your twisted game of chess."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-28-2013, 12:44 AM

Torie sighed and left for the kitchen. On the way, she passed Kiki. "Kiki, can you please inform Ryan that if he would rather have dinner in a to go box, then I am fine with that." Kiki nodded and left for the game room.

"Whatever. I'm out of here." Mike said, walking out the door and almost hitting Kiki. "Sorry." He mumbled.

Kiki walked into the room. "Ryan, Victoria told me to inform you of a new option for dinner. If you would rather take the food home instead of eating here, she said that would be fine."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 12:48 AM

"No. I want to speak to Torie, please." Ryan said. His tone of voice was still angry, but it was obvious he was trying to calm himself. "It's important."
(#114 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 12:52 AM

Kiki nodded. "Of course. Would you like eat dinner with her or just speak?"

Torie headed up to her room, assuming that Ryan would take the food to go. She shut her door and then slid down the door, burying her head in her knees. She started to sob. What did you think he would do? Why would he ever want a girl like me? We come from two different worlds. How could I be so stupid.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#115 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 12:56 AM

"Well, I did tell her I would be right back for dinner, and by that I meant that I would be eating with her... So yes, I would like to eat dinner with her if she wants."
(#116 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:10 AM

Kiki nodded. "Follow me please." She lead him out of the game room and into a hallway. "Rosa." Kiki called out. A woman came out of another room and smiled. "Yes ma'am." She answered.
"Please take this young man to the kitchen and let Frankie know that dinner will be served in the eat-in kitchen, not the main dining room." Kiki asked.
"Yes ma'am. Please, follow me." Rosa motioned for Ryan to follow her.

Kiki went upstairs to Torie's room and knocked. "Victoria, may I come in?"
Torie wiped her face and stood up. She walked over to her vanity and sat down. "Come in." She called out.
Kiki opened the door. "Victoria, Ryan said he would like to eat dinner with you." She paused. "Sweetie, are you ok?" Kiki asked, in a motherly tone.
"I am fine, Kiki. I just stubbed my toe." She lied. "I will be down in a few minutes."
Kiki nodded.

Torie took a deep breath and wiped her face. Her eyes were puffy and her face red. There was no hiding that she had been upset. She sighed. "Lets get this over with." She got up and walked down to the kitchen.

<3
(#117 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 01:13 AM

Ryan followed Rosa and sat down for dinner.

((I gotta go. I'm gonna pass out - so tired!))
(#118 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:16 AM

Torie walked in shortly after and sat down. She opened her mouth to say something and then closed it. What could she say? I'm sorry for letting this happen or I'm sorry for ruining your friendship with Mike or how about I'm sorry for *****ing things up between you and Ella. She picked up her soda cup and took a drink.

((No problem, I'm starving anyways. I will be on tomorrow for a majority of the day since I will be repacking for Ireland. Have a great night!))

<3
(#119 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 11:14 AM

"Hey, Torie, you all right?" Ryan asked. "Your eyes are all red and puffy, as if you've been crying."
(#120 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 11:38 AM

Torie sighed, trying to decide if she should tell him the truth or lie. "I stubbed my toe." She said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Frankie made baked salmon ravioli with parmesan garlic bread and shrimp though." She added, trying to distract herself.

<3