Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 07:10 PM

Ryan kissed her, "Torie... I want you so bad right now... But I need to know if you feel the same way. If you do, are you sure you're ready? Under the circumstances, you could just be feeling emotional."

Ella shrugged, "No clue. Hopefully not, but I bet they have." She walked out the door and closed it behind them. She put the key back under the rock and started walking back to Torie's.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 07:14 PM

She smiled. "I brought you over here, didn't I?" She kissed him again, soft and passionate. "And of course I'm emotional. It's called hormones and with the body you have...well, they are kinda going crazy." She added.

Mike nodded. "Well, if they did maybe we should go get something to eat or something. So we have an actual excuse and don't have to lie. Cause I am really not good at that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 07:16 PM

Ryan took of his towel, "What about now?" He said with a wink.

"I'm not hungry, but sure. We'll stop in for food if you want. I'm craving ice cream." Ella giggled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM

Torie laughed. "Even worse." She slipped her short off, revealing the matching panties to the bra. "I might need a little help from here." She giggled.

Mike nodded. "Then we shall get you some ice cream. Come on, theres a cute little ice cream parlor about 3 blocks from here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 07:23 PM

X-scene

Ella clapped like a little girl, "Yay! Ice Cream! Lead the way!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 07:33 PM

Mike laughed, leading her to a quaint ice cream parlor. It had that old time feel, with several empty chairs. Two kids about their age were standing behind the counter. One was a girl with shoulder length black hair. She looked thrilled to be there. The other was a black guy with black hair. "Hey Marissa, Devin! How's everything going?" Mike asked.

Marissa's eyes lit up when Mike walked in. "Hey, Mike! It's ok, boring as ever. How are you?" She smiled. When she saw Ella, it became more forced. "And how are you?" She asked, not really caring.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 07:35 PM

"I'm fine, thanks. My name's Ella." She also forced a smile while thinking, Who's this b*tch? xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 07:44 PM

Marissa nodded. "So, Mike." She said, playing with her hair. "How have you been? We haven't seen you around here in a while." She asked, clearly all her attention on Mike.

"I have been good. And yeah, just been a....crazy and interesting last couple weeks. Haven't had time to stop by." He responded.

"Oh..." She said, clearly disappointed. "Well, are you going to get your usual? Chocolate with marshmallows in a waffle cone?" She asked, bending over the ice cream tub.

"You know me so well, Marissa." Mike laughed.

She blushed and smiled, getting his order.

Devin turned to Ella. "Did you know what you wanted?" Devin asked Ella, flipping an ice cream scooper up in the air and catching it.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 07:56 PM

"Oooh, neat trick!" Ella said, impressed. She thought Mike was flirting, and even though they weren't a couple, she felt a little jealous. xD She replied to Devin, "Do you have anything peachy? I feel like a peach or mango flavor today. I'll take whatever you have in a waffle cone."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Mike wasn't even aware of it. XD

Marissa gave him his waffle come and smiled. "There you go, Mike. Hope it's declicious!" She said.

Mike smiled. "Thanks, Marissa." He dug into his pocket, looking for his wallet.

"Don't worry, Mike. It's on the house." She said, sweetly.

Devin rolled his eyes. "I swear, that is the only person she is nice to." He said to Ella. "And we do have a peach flavored ice cream. Did you want anything added to it?"

<3