Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 05:14 PM

Ryan smirked, blushing at the same time, "Thanks, babe. Maybe you should strip down too."

"Yes... yes, let's." Ella rubbed her hands together, much like a supervillian would. o_O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 05:20 PM

She laughed. "Let me go throw your clothes in the wash first, then I will." She said opening the door. "But you might have to help me...if you can handle that." She smirked, closing the door behind her.

Mike laughed. "Let's go, you mischievous evil schemer. Before Torie or Ryan comes back down."

Thankfully for those two, the laundry was in a different part of the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 05:26 PM

Ryan nearly fainted. xD He wasn't sure if she was serious or joking.

Ella led the way.

When they arrived outside of Ryan's house, Ella said, "This place looks more dumpy than I remember. I think I'm getting too used to seeing only my house and Torie's mansion I forgot there were low-income areas like this. I doubt this house has seen any renovations since 1950. Let's get this done quickly." Ella looked through their flower garden and found the key hidden under a rock. "Too easy. They should hide this better."

She put the key in the lock and opened the door. "Tada! Ryan's room is upstairs, first door on the left." She said, closing the door behind them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 05:31 PM

XD

Once Torie had thrown his clothes in the wash and started it, she went to see how Mike and Ella were doing. She walked into the kitchen. "Hey Mike, Ella! Whatcha do-" She stopped when she realized she was talking to herself. She frowned but just went to the game room. Same thing. She shrugged thinking maybe they found their own room or something. She came back up to her own room. "Hey Ryan, Mike and Ella aren't here." She said, puzzled.

Mike nodded and went upstairs to Ryan's room. "Ok, so he was talking about putting it under his bed, so we should check there first."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 05:40 PM

Ryan raised a brow, "What? That's odd. I didn't hear them leave... But do you know what that means? That means we're alone." He smirked. =P

Ella checked under Ryan's twin-sized bed, "Nope... Nothing under here but some dirty socks." She opened his closet next. Ella found and opened his shoebox, but it was empty. "Hm. Where is it?"

She started pulling clothes out of his closet and throwing them on the bed. Suddenly, a bottle of Qwik-Death fell out. It was a very small 1ounce clear bottle, filled with a dark thick liquid. "AH HA! Bingo." Ella picked it up off the floor. "Not an awful hiding spot, but we found it, so the people from The Program definitely would have too. What do we do with it?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 05:44 PM

She wrapped her arms around him, placing her body next to his. "So, what do you want to do with new found free time?" She asked, kissing him softly.

Mike thought for a moment. "Should we flush it down the toilet or confront him?" He paused. "Scratch that last thought. Then we would have to confess to breaking and entering. Not willing to do that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 05:52 PM

Ryan grinned, "Whatever makes you happy, babe."

"Flush. Not that Ryan would care that we broke in, but his sister's a racist and she hates me. If she finds out I broke in, I can consider myself arrested." Ella rolled her eyes. She went to the bathroom and emptied the contents of the bottle into the toilet, then flushed it down. "There. Done."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 05:57 PM

"Well, there are lots of things that make me happy. Ice cream, a good book, puppies, kittens, you." She replied, giggling. She slipped her shirt off, revealing her black Lacey bra. She threw her shirt somewhere in the room. She gently slid her hands down his chest and around to his back. "What makes you happy?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 06:02 PM

Ryan was breathing heavy, somewhat reluctant to put his arms around her. He didn't want to force anything on Torie, because he knew she was emotional. "You make me happy." Now he did put his arms around her... and tried not to stare at her chest. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 06:05 PM

XD
Torie smiled, kissing him and leading him towards the bed. She leaned back, bring him on top of her.

Mike nodded. "We should probably get out of here then. Do you think that Torie or Ryan have noticed us gone yet?"

<3