Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM

"Ah!" Ryan blushed, "I'll go have a quick shower. I didn't realize I was that smelly." He didn't want to tell Torie about his nightmares and worry her, so he was actually quite glad for the change of subject.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 09:18 AM

She was also trying to avoid talking about her nightmares. Each nightmare was different but they all lead to one place: Alex. "You can use my bathroom, if you want." She offered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 09:22 AM

"Meet you downstairs. Mike and Ella are up - they'll make you breakfast." Ryan nodded and went to have his shower. All of his also led to one place: The Program.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 09:28 AM

Torie fell back onto her bed, not wanting to face the world yet. She didn't want to have to make a decision about what to do with Alex. Publicly break-up with Ryan and go running to Alex or send Alex to the program. She knew that sending him to the program would be better for Alex, that he would get the help he needed there but that would mean getting her @ss kicked again. She really didn't want to have to go through that again. But breaking up with Ryan, that was too much to think about. She knew that secretly they would still be dating but...she wasn't sure if that was what she wanted to do. And what he would do to Ryan. How could she just stand by and let Alex hurt Ryan. She hugged her pillow tightly, wondering if she would ever know the right answer.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 09:32 AM

Ryan finished and wrapped a towel around his waist. He saw Torie was still on the bed and knew she was probably still upset. He didn't want to say anything to make her more upset, so he tried to cheer her up. "You know, I forgot... I have no change of clothes." He laughed. "I guess I'll have to put my clothes in the wash, but in the mean time, I feel a little exposed."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 09:37 AM

She opened an eye and started to giggle. "You can always stay in here, with me." She said, her giggle turning into laughter. "Or I could get you one of my skirts."

((okie dokie, have to go school again. Yay....))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 09:46 AM

"No no no no no." Ryan shook his head, "One, I am not wearing a skirt. Two, honey, I'm not your size." He said in the most womanly voice he could. He laughed, "Also, me being alone in your bedroom, with nothing but a towel on... I'm defenseless against your evil powers of seduction."

Meanwhile, Ella bluntly said to Mike, "I don't think he got rid of the Qwik-Death. He was too nervous yesterday. If he didn't have it, wouldn't he be more calm? He was talking as though he was a dead man walking - like he had no chance. I know that, even if he did get rid of it, there's always a chance Alex could plant more or have a backup plan, but I still think he'd be more calm if he didn't have it. If he did keep it though, why? He's only making things more difficult. We should go to his place and try to find it."

((Ok. TTYL. ^_^ ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 05:01 PM

Torie laughed and crawled out of bed. She put her hands on his chest and slid them up until the connected behind his neck. She popped her hip out and smiled. "Defenseless, huh?" She asked. "I guess I should leave to find you some clothes, then." She added, not moving.

"I know for a fact he didn't. He told me that he wasn't going to get rid of it, just hide it better. I was going to tell Torie, figuring that she would do something about it. But with everything that has happened....well, I didn't want to bother her with this." Mike informed her. "You know how to get into his house?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 05:07 PM

Ryan laughed, "You're not in much of a rush. Can you go put these in the wash for me? I think I should be okay walking around in this, actually. It's like a kilt. I feel Scottish." He said with a Scottish accent as he handed her his clothes.

"Well, I know where he lives, I know when his sister works, and I know where they have a spare key." Ella said with a mischievous smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 05:10 PM

She took his clothes. "Why would I be in a rush with you dressed like that? Shows off your abs, chest, entire upper body." She smirked, kissing him.

Mike raised a brow. "Shall we go now?"

<3