Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-20-2013, 11:49 PM

"Some strawberries and a banana." Ella said, grabbing a bowl to put the fruits in. She grabbed the fruit herself and began eating.

Ryan peeked in to make sure she was okay. He smiled when he saw she was just sleeping, and then went back downstairs to the kitchen. "Torie's still sleeping. Rough night, I bet."

"Who didn't have a rough night? At least it's Sunday."

"Alex had said he'd see her Monday, so I guess we're off the hook today... or at least, I hope we are." Ryan said, sitting down at the table with Ella.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-20-2013, 11:54 PM

Mike put Ryan's eggs on a plate for him with a couple pieces of toast. "That's good. At least she's sleeping. I thought I heard her up a few times during the night. Need anything else, Ryan?" He asked, making his own breakfast.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 11:57 PM

"Nah, that's good." He said, already shoveling food down his face. xD

((Going for the night. I'll be on tomorrow morning. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 12:24 AM

Mike laughed and quickly made his own food, eating it as fast as he could. xD

"See, Ryan, I told you it was a good day for a picnick," Torie said, laying down a blanket for them to sit on. She turned around to see where Ryan was and he was gone. "Ryan? Where did you go?" She asked, laughing. She saw movement and went to go follow it. "Ryan, where are you going?" She said, trailing after him.

She followed him through a maze like structure, winding and twisting past all the walls. She kept running after him, but she kept falling further and further behind. "Ryan, wait up." She called after him, desperate. She picked up speed, rounding a corner. She came to a sudden halt, having come to a dead end. It was a round dead end with two doors. A person was standing in between the two doors. "Pick a door, Victoria." The person said. "But choose wisely."

She frowned and looked at the two doors. They were simple, plain wooden doors. Neither one had a single difference. "Right or Left?" She asked herself. She walked up to the door on the left. "I choose this one." She told the person.

"Then open the door."

Torie nodded, taking a breath and turned the knob. She opened the door to a small garden. It had a fountain in the middle, with tons of flowers and trees everywhere. She noticed a small wooden table with four chairs. She walked up closer to the table. All of a sudden, two young children, one boy and one girl, ran up to her and grabbed onto her legs. "Mommy! Mommy!" They both said. Torie smiled, it was as if she had known these children all her life. "Darlings." She said, picking them both up. "Where is your daddy?"
"Right here, love." a male voice said. Torie smiled and looked up. She froze. Instead of looking at Ryan, she was looking at Alex. "NO!" She yelled.

Torie sat straight up, breathing heavy and sweating. "No!" She whispered. "No, no, no...." She brought her knees up to her chest, trying to calm herself down.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 05:58 AM

After Ryan was done, he went upstairs again to check on Torie. He slowly opened the door and saw Torie sitting up. "You're awake. Are you okay? You seem scared... Nightmare?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 08:42 AM

She nodded. "Yeah...one of many." She patted her bed, wanting him to come sit with her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 08:59 AM

Ryan sat beside her and held her close, "It's was only a bad dream. I'm here now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 09:01 AM

She relaxed. "I know..." She said. "How did you sleep?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 09:06 AM

"Not great." Ryan shook his head. He didn't get much sleep at all; he also had nightmares. "I didn't get much sleep. Maybe a couple hours? At best? I'm awake now though. I already had my workout."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 09:09 AM

""And I didn't sleep much either. It was just nightmare after nightmare." She said. "Well, that explains why your shirt is so stinky. Such a manly smell." She giggled, trying to hide a small smile.

<3