Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2014, 09:17 PM

Torie hugged him tightly back. "I love you." She whispered, trying not to show how emotional she was right now. "Go have fun with Rowan and Ollie, ok. Play nice for Mommy."
~
"Why should I? You've broken her heart...again." Alex spat back.

Janie sighed and walked over to Torie. 'Kevin is on the phone.' She mouthed.
~
Soon, they were at the safe house. It was a small penthouse compared to Kevin's but it was what Torie wanted. There were four bedrooms, one already ready for her and Aiden, plus two more for anyone who stayed over. Each bedroom had it's own bath and a closet. The master suite also had a small nook for a chair and table, one in which Torie had a book shelf built into it as well.

Zara opened the door. "I'm sure Torie won't mind you coming. I'm sure that you guys will be over here shortly anyways."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2014, 06:01 PM

"Okay." Aiden kissed her cheek and then ran back off to play.

Kevin rolled his eyes, which of course Alex couldn't see but he had instinctively done it anyway. He hated hearing Alex's pompous, arrogant, snotty British accent. "I didn't mean for any of that to happen - not like it's your business. I would never purposefully hurt my wife. I love her. Obviously I want to speak with her and work toward fixing things, so why don't you hand her the phone and f*ck off?"
-
Jon walked in with them. Curious, he asked, "Has Kevin ever done anything like this before to you two or Torie? From all I've heard and seen, it seems... unlike him. He's usually a non-violent coward."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-05-2014 at 12:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2014, 12:32 PM

Torie smiled and watched him, hugging her knees to her chest. When she saw Janie, she sighed and got up.

Alex chuckled. "You always say that you 'would never purposefully hurt' my sister and yet...you always do."

Torie walked over to Alex and held her hand out for the phone.

"But, fine. Here is Victoria." He added, handing the phone over to his sister.

"Hello, Kevin." Torie said, walking into a different part of the house.
~
Zara shook her head. "No. Not when sober. When he has had a few, well, those lines would sometimes blur, but he had never hit Torie or Nicole before."

Marissa walked over to the fridge and quickly made Nicole an ice pack.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2014, 01:31 PM

Kevin sighed, relieved to hear Torie's voice. "Hello, beautiful. I miss you and Aiden. You know I love you two so much, right...? I'm not going to lie to you, because I believe we need to both start being more honest... I've been having a rough day today. I... I just really need you home soon, baby..."
-
"Hm." Victor said, still standing near the door. "Well, at least you're safe here. He knows nothing about this place, correct?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2014, 02:27 PM

"I will be coming home tomorrow, Kevin." Torie replied, her voice lacking emotion. "Why did you hit Nicole?"
~
"No. Torie uses her money from her company to pay for this place. Its an account that Kevin doesn't even know about." Nicole replied, sitting down.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2014, 03:34 PM

Kevin paused for a moment. He wasn't sure how to answer that question and had to consider the right - or rather, least wrong - excuse. "I don't know. I was emotional. I've had a rough couple days and Nicole said or did something that kind of put me over the top, like a pot of boiling water that started to overflow... I feel terrible about it. They were taken away by some cops - apparently they might have witnessed some kind of crime and the police want to ask them questions. Whenever they return, I will apologize instantly to both Nicole and Zara for my actions, and I'm sorry to you for disappointing you. I'm usually pretty good at controlling my anger. I don't know what came over me."
-
"Good." Jon ((realized I called him Victor last time, lol)) nodded, looking at the time. "Miranda, it's almost time that we leave. Zara, Nicole, did you need anything else from us?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2014, 01:56 AM

((Haha! I figured it out. Besides, I think I have called Miranda Drayden a couple times xD))

Torie sighed. "I'm sure you will, Kevin. Look, we can talk more tomorrow when I land. Aiden will be staying here with Luke and Marissa. He hasn't had much time with Rowan or Oliver and he does enjoy playing with them."
~
Zara shook her head. "No. Torie gets in tomorrow, so we will be picking her up and taking her over to Kevin's. Hopefully he takes the break up well." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2014, 07:27 AM

"If you think that's best..." Kevin replied. "I wish you would have talked to me about that before you made the decision because he's my son too, but you're right. Maybe he should spend time with his friends. We haven't had time to ourselves in a while and we definitely need it right now. Speaking of Aiden. Can I talk to him? It must be getting close to his bed time there and I want to say good night."
-
"Considering he acted this way toward Nicole because he thinks the possibility is there... I'm not so sure. Hopefully, though. I hope Torie doesn't plan on going alone."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-07-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-09-2014, 02:24 PM

Torie paused for a moment, wondering if she should. "Of course. Let me go get him, ok." She finally replied, walking back into the room. "Aiden, Daddy's on the phone. He wants to talk to you."
~
"I have no idea. I think it will depend on how stubborn she wishes to be and also if she has Aiden. She won't risk her son's life nor her unborn child's but..." Nicole said, trailing off.

"But she might want to keep this private and think better of bringing someone with her." Zara finished.

"Either way, someone needs to be there in case. Can either of you call me when she wishes to go over to Kevin's. We can at least be close by and listening in. So if she gets into trouble..." Miranda replied.

"Then we can help. Gotcha. Yeah. We can do that." Nicole replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2014, 06:49 PM

Aiden took the phone from his mother, "Hi Daddy."

"Hi Aiden. Are you having fun with Rowan and Oliver?"

"Yeah." He answered simply. "Mommy says I'm sleeping over."

"For a few days. I heard. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. I wanted to wish you a goodnight sleep before you go to bed."

"But I don't wanna sleep yet."

"You don't have to, I just didn't want to call you when you were already sleeping. You listen to Mommy, and after she leaves tomorrow, listen to your Auntie Marissa and Uncle Luke, okay? Be a good boy."

"I will, Daddy."

"Alright. Good. I'll see you in a few days or so. I love you. Now can you hand Mommy the phone back please?"

"K." Aiden awkwardly handed to phone back to Victoria.