Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2014, 09:10 PM

Torie smiled at Ryan. "Go ahead and play a round. I want to talk with Aiden real quick." She replied, squeezing Ryan's hand before walking into the living room. "Aiden?"

Alex sighed at his wife's comment. "Yes, why don't we just play some cards..." He mumbled, grabbing the deck from Janie and continuing to deal.

Marissa got up and poured everyone a glass off wine. "Here. Why don't we all chill and have a good time."
~
Miranda nodded. "Of course. I completely understand, Mr. Ellingson. We are here to speak with Zara Kyota and Nicole Emerson. They may have witnessed a crime about a week ago and we need to ask them a few questions."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2014, 09:16 PM

Heather, Ryan, Ella, and Doug all sat down and played.

Aiden turned away from the dog and the toys, and turned to his mother. "Hi Mommy!"
-
Kevin asked, "What kind of crime?"

"Sorry, Mr. Ellingson. We can't disclose that kind of information. It's a matter of security." Jon said. "Now if you would..."

Kevin reluctantly moved out of the way, "Fine. I suppose I can't say no. Come in."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-25-2014, 09:29 PM

Torie smiled and sat down on the floor. "Can you come here for a moment? Mommy needs to tell you something." She said, patting her leg.
~
Miranda walked inside. "Where are Mrs. Kyota and Miss Emerson?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2014, 09:37 PM

Aiden walked over and sat on his mother's lap. "What?" He asked innocently, looking up at her.
-
Kevin rolled his eyes, "They're in the master bedroom packing up some things for me. This way. Nicole might not be in the mood to talk though, her cheek is swollen. I think it's a wisdom tooth problem or something..." He lied, obviously not wanting to tell the truth about something like that to the two agents.

He led them down the hall to the master and opened the door. The room was large enough to be it's own apartment, with a defined living space and sleeping space. He said to the girls, "Some people are here to speak with you. Oh, by the way, how are you feeling, Nicky? I can drive you to the dentist if your wisdom tooth is still hurting that badly. It might be infected." He stared at her as he gave her the false story, as if to tell her that she better go along with it.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-26-2014 at 11:16 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2014, 11:56 PM

Torie smiled. "Aiden, Mommy is leaving tomorrow to go back home but since I know you enjoy staying here with Uncle Luke and Aunt Marissa along with Oliver and Rowan, you will be staying here for a couple of days, ok." She replied, trying to sound upbeat.
~
Nicole held her cheek. "I think I will be fine, Mr. Ellingson. Thank you for your concern." She replied, sweetly.

Zara looked at Jon and Miranda. "You wished to speak with us?"

Miranda nodded. "Yes. We have reason to believe that you two were the witnesses of a crime about a couple weeks back. We need you both to come down to the station to look at the video and make your formal statements."

Zara raised a brow. "Of course, officers. Shall we leave now?"

"I think that would be best, don't you, McCoy?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2014, 10:42 AM

Aiden was both happy and sad about this news. He wanted to stay here, but he also wanted to be with his parents. "Um... Okay, Mommy." He said somewhat sadly as he hugged her.
-
Jon nodded, "I agree."

Kevin didn't seem happy about that. "They're a little busy. I thought you just had to ask a few questions. Why drag them to the station? It's an hour drive away in this traffic."

"Well, that's L.A. for you, Mr. Ellingson." Jon said with a strained laugh. Given the circumstances, he really wasn't in the mood for joking with Kevin, but he didn't want the room to get too tense. "Unfortunately though, it's protocol to take them to the station for cases such as this, so that is what we will do."

Kevin folded his arms, "Can't you make an exception?"

"... No, we can't. Sorry, Mr. Ellingson." Jon replied.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-28-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2014, 12:27 PM

Torie hugged him back. "Hey, just think. You will get to play with Rowan and Oliver, go to the pool, and other fun things like that. And then, in a couple days, you can come home and you and I will do whatever you want. Promise."
~
Miranda shook her head. "No, Mr. Ellingson. We have to have lots of paperwork filled out, our boss wants to talk with them...So, you see, we cannot do it here."

Zara nodded. "Let us grab our stuff and we will be ready. Nicole.' Zara said, pulling Nicole out of the room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2014, 01:30 PM

"Me, you, and Daddy?" Aiden asked curiously. He assumed that, since they were going home and his dad was at home, that they would all be together. Aiden liked the time they spent together as a family because the three of them didn't spend much time all together, because of Kevin and Torie's odd work schedules.
-
Kevin rolled his eyes, rather annoyed with this. He then stared at the barely packed boxes and then said to the 'cops', "I'll lead you out."

He walked with them all to the door, and once Jon, Miranda, Zara, and Nicole were out of the house, he closed and locked the door. Once he did, he went back to the master bedroom. Seeing Victoria's stuff in boxes made him incredibly emotional - even though he was the one who ordered this. He started looking through her stuff and became quite emotional. He didn't want Victoria to leave - he loved her. Having second thoughts, he began unpacking. Having her stuff in boxes already was expecting the worst, when he knew he should be hoping for the best. He called Victoria, needing to talk to her and Aiden before he let his emotions take too much control over him and did something stupid... again.

Jon stood at the driver's seat of their car and looked at Miranda, wondering when they were going to tell the two women the real reason for their visit.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-29-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2014, 02:30 AM

Torie shook her head. "Nope. Just you and me, Buddy. That sounds like fun, doesn't it. We could go to the Zoo or see a movie, possibly the Science Center and see the dinosaurs." She said.

Alex heard Torie's phone buzzing and went to grab it for her. Seeing it was Kevin, he picked up. Because...why not. "Hey Kevin." He said. "Torie is busy taking care of her son. Can I help you with something?"
~
Miranda turned to the women, taking off her cop hat. "So...just to inform you guys, we are friends of Victoria's. Actually, usually her partners in crime. My name is Miranda and this is Jon. We only have requests to get you free of Kevin, now where you go is up to you."

Zara sighed in relief. "Thank God. We know of a place we can go. A safe house Torie set up for her and Aiden along with us."

Nicole was still rubbing her face and just nodded.

"Here, let me see..." Miranda said softly, gently looking over Nikki. "Put some ice on it but I don't think he broke anything."

"Thank you.." She slurred, leaning against Zara.

Miranda quickly wrote her number on a card. "Call me if you need anything. Or if you know Torie is going to do something stupid."

Zara laughed. "When doesn't she?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2014, 10:23 AM

Aiden nodded and hugged his mom.
-
Kevin sniffled once, trying to hide the fact that he may have been crying a little from Alex. "I don't like the way you said her son. Aiden's mine too... Let me talk to them. Please."
-
Jon laughed along as he drove them to the safe house, following their direction.