Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2014, 03:37 PM

((last post. Have to go to work))

Torie breathed a sigh of relief. "Jon and Miranda are going to go get them." She told Luke. "Now off to get Bandit some food. Luke, do you mind if I leave Aiden here for a couple days. If Kevin is really in a bad place, I don't want him near Aiden."
~
Miranda shook her head. "Why am I not surprised? So, what are we going in as? I would say cops. Would seem more legit."
~
"Because you didn't want it to, or because it didn't?" Janie asked softly. "We are all flying out in a couple of days. Torie is making Kevin wait."
~
Zara went to say something but Nicole placed her hand on Zara's shoulder. "Zar...it's ok. I'll be fine." She whispered.

Zara went to protest but Nicole shook her head. "Let's go Kevin. I will still have to help Zara pack."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-13-2014, 03:56 PM

Luke parked the car out front of a local pet store. "We'll look after Aiden as long as you need us to. It's no problem. I thought you were staying a while longer though? It might be safest for you to stay here too."

-
"Cops will work." Jon nodded, getting out of bed and getting dressed. "Though, if Kevin is acting violent, I doubt he'll want to see cops at his door. It's definitely a 'prepare for the worst and hope for the best' situation."

-
"Fine, maybe part of it is not wanting to. You guys don't know Lacey like I do. She can be a little bit crazy."

"We've all had our share of crazy..." Heather mumbled. "But I doubt Lacey is THAT crazy. She probably would have preferred you wait."

"If the whole story was that I was leaving her, I would have. But leaving her for Victoria? I might need bodyguards when I get back."

"I think you're over-exaggerating, Ryan." Heather replied. "I'm 90% sure that right now she's broken hearted and crying, not plotting revenge."

Ella shook her head, "It just seems like a cowardly thing to do, Ry. Maybe you should fly home tonight and try and patch things up a little with her."

"But I was thinking about staying in Torie's room tonight..." Ryan said quietly. He agreed that going home might be the right thing to do, but he wanted to spend time with Torie. Seeing her again was one of the main reasons he wanted to come here in the first place, and now that they were practically back together, he wanted to spend more time alone with her.

-
"You don't have to go back to packing right away if you'd rather not." Kevin said, walking with her to the kitchen. Once there, he stood in the doorway. "Tell me the truth. Did you and Zara call Victoria? I'm not an idiot. I know you usually have a cellphone on you and suspiciously locking yourselves in a room away from me... Knowing Zara, she would have insisted on calling someone. If not Victoria, then someone else to help 'save' you from me."

Kevin got her an ice pack and wrapped it in a clean nearby towel, so the freezing cold ice didn't touch her skin directly. He pulled her close to him and held it to her cheek, his other arm wrapped around her delicate waist. "Go on, beautiful. You can tell me. I won't be mad at you if you did." His voice was smooth as caramel, but cold as the ice pack held to Nicole's cheek. "I might have to ask you to do me a little favor to make up for it though."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-13-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-14-2014, 01:12 AM

"Possibly, but I need to take care of this mess with Kevin. I don't know if he is just trying to show me what kind of man he is or what, but hitting Nicole is not ok. I will stay tonight and tomorrow, but will leave the next day." She replied, walking inside the pet shop. "I will also go shopping tomorrow and get him some more clothes. I didn't bring much with me, as well, I didn't expect this to happen."
~
Marissa nodded and stared at herself in the mirror. Wearing only a bra and panties, she could still see the scars of where the men had cut her, beaten her, and burned her. Trembling, she touched a couple of the still stitched up wounds.
~
Alex sighed. "See when my sister leaves. She may be leaving earlier than intended as to deal with the mess with Kevin."

Janie shook her head. "You guys are going to have a future together. One or two nights apart won't kill you." -.-
~
Nicole tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Please let go Kevin. And I'm not doing you any favors." She said, trying to push him away without hurting him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-14-2014, 06:12 AM

Luke walked into the dog food section. "You could always use my laundry room, but I guess it ain't like you don't have the money for a new outfit every day. And I just worry about when you get back. I'd feel more comfortable if somebody went with you."

He grabbed a more expensive natural dog food, carried it over his shoulder, and picked up a few cans of the same brand's wet dog food. "I know you're strong on your own and can defend yourself, that's not my concern, but I think Kevin will be less likely to get violent with you if someone else is there. There's strength, and security, in numbers. You know that as well as I do. It's important in our work."

-
Jon came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck softly. He wanted her to know that he would try his best to protect her and keep her safe, that he didn't care about the scars and still thought she was beautiful.

After a moment, he let go and continued getting ready. "I'm so sorry I couldn't stop them...."

-
"Wait, Ryan, did you break up with Lacey now because you want to sleep with Torie without feeling guilty?" Ella raised a brow.

"I... I dunno, maybe that had something to do with it..." Ryan mumbled. "It's a respect thing. I could never do that to her. I-"

"She obviously doesn't have the same respect for you." Heather said.

"She said she was forced. But I'm not getting into all that again. I just can't have her waiting for me at home, and be sneaking around behind her back with Torie."

-
He tightened his grasp. "I'll let you go once you answer the question, Nicky, baby. A woman as beautiful as you, can't be so stupid. Did you and Zara call Victoria?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-14-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2014, 12:48 AM

"Not for me. Aiden. I only brought three days worth of clothes for him." She replied, "And I should be ok going back. I don't think this will be like the last time. But, I will have Janie or Greg, Miranda or Jon come with me. Just in case."
~
Miranda rubbed his arm. "You did, Jon. You came and saved me." She still hadn't told him everything, as she was still dealing with the nightmares and processing the ordeal herself. But slowly, she was able to tell him more and more of what had transpired. "They were planning on ransoming me off to a local s*x trafficker the day after you got me. They....they said that the price he was willing to pay for me was worth more than just shooting me."
~
Alex shrugged. "Either way, this is how he is dealing with his marriage. Who are any of us to talk." He replied. "Why don't we all just enjoy ourselves? Marissa, do you have any cards?"

"Sure." She replied, pulling a few decks from a drawer. "Here ya go?"

"Anyone for str*p poker?" He joked.

Janie groaned. "So not the place, the time, or even funny dude." xD
~
"Why do you want to know so badly?" She asked, starting to get annoyed playing victim. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2014, 10:18 AM

"Alright." Luke replied, going up to the counter and buying the dog food. "As long as you're safe."

They then went in the car and headed back to the party. Soon, they arrived back, and walked into the house, joining the others.
-
Jon frowned for a moment, imagining the possible horror she could have went through. "I'm glad we saved you before that, baby." He grabbed a gun and put it in the gun holster around his waist. "We should get going. There's two other women we have to save at Torie's house."

So after they were all dressed and ready to go, Jon drove them both down to Kevin and Torie's mansion.
-
"I would totally love to play str*p poker, baby." Heather put her arms around her husband. "But if the others don't, we could just play poker now and leave the str*p part for when we get back to our hotel." She winked.

Ella resisted the urge to barf. XD

"Poker it is." Doug said.
-
"You think that hit would have knocked some sense into you but apparently not. Your resistance tells me all I need to know. You did call her. Despite your stubborn disobedience, I have my answer." Kevin reluctantly let go of her. "Go and help Zara. Oh, and Nicky? Even with a swollen cheek, you still look sexy. If you ever need a break from packing, and I don't know, maybe need a massage... I'm available."

Kevin picked up his ringing phone. "Hello. This is Kevin Ellingson."

"No need to be so formal. It's only me. I thought you'd still have my number programmed into your phone or you'd recognized the number in your caller ID... but I suppose it doesn't matter."

"Liz?" Kevin said with an annoyed sigh.

"That's no way to talk to a lady. Where's the gentleman that left me at the alter?" She hissed back.

"Sorry Liz, but I really don't want to talk right now."

"Why? I wanted to let you know I've heard a pretty nasty rumor about you. A young woman called me and told me you invited her and two other girls to your hotel room and did things your wife wouldn't be so happy about."

Kevin rolled his eyes, "What's stopping you from running the story? You don't usually call ahead to give me a fair warning before you slander me."

"Oh, I'm running the story. Nothing's stopping me. I'm calling you as a friend - are you and Victoria even still together?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Even if we weren't, I sure as Hell am not going back to you, Liz."

"Of course you wouldn't. I'm 27, waaaayyy too old for you."

"Not only are you too old for my taste, but I also can't stand you."

"That's a shame, because I'm flying to Cali from NYC to visit your mother and was hoping to catch up with you over coffee. We were engaged after all. Twice."

Kevin shook his head, "Fine. We'll make plans when you get here." He then hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. Obviously, Kevin didn't trust Liz one bit. In his mind, the Liz he once loved was gone. She was nothing but a gossip reporter running every awful story she could find in an attempt to ruin his reputation, and Kevin had good reason to believe that anything he says around her could be recorded without his knowledge. Though, he felt that maybe if he did meet for coffee with her, perhaps he could mend their relationship to the point that she wouldn't publish nasty articles about him anymore, so it was worth a try.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-22-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2014, 03:58 PM

Torie put some food into the bowl Marissa had put down for the pup. "So, I am leaving tomorrow, everyone." She said, mainly looking at Ryan.

"What? Why?" Janie exclaimed, passing card out to everyone.

Quickly making sure that Aiden was out of ear shot, she sighed. "Kevin hit Nicole, Aiden's nurse. And I have to go and take care of the situation."

Alex shook his head. "No. It's too dangerous for you. If he hit Nicole, what is to say he won't hit you."

"I will be taking Jon and Miranda with me. Or at least Jon..." She replied, obviously upset over the whole thing.
~
Miranda was soon knocking on Kevin's door.

Nicole resisted the urge to barf herself. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2014, 05:31 PM

"I agree with Alex. It's dangerous. Let someone else take care of it." Ryan said, putting an arm around her.

"Obviously the coward isn't man enough to fight other men, but he's awful enough to hurt a woman." Heather rolled her eyes.

Despite Torie and Ryan leaving their spouses, since nothing was official yet, Ella still say it as adultery and was somewhat disgusted by even the slightest display of affection - in this case, Ryan wrapping his arm around Torie - especially with Aiden around. "You do what you feel like you need to do, Torie. Ryan's leaving today or tomorrow anyway."
-
xD

Kevin went and answered the door, curious about what they wanted. "Hello? Can I help you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-24-2014, 10:19 PM

Torie leaned against him, sighing. "I know I should let someone else deal with it, but...this is Kevin. He is my husband until I send out the divorce papers and I will deal with him. Besides, if he really wants to hit me, he will. Whether or not someone is there."

Alex sighed. "Still. Why can't you have Luke go with you instead. Jon is nice and all but Luke is slightly more terrifying."

Marissa chuckled. "But he really is just a big teddy bear." xD
~
Miranda smiled. "Hello Mr. Ellingson. My name is Special Agent Zatrov and this is my partner, Special Agent McCoy. Sorry to bother you but may we come in?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM

"Or at least I am most of the time." Luke smirked. "And I offered, but I'm not going to force Torie to let me go with her when I know Jon is perfectly capable. Less intimidating, definitely, but capable."

"If anything happens... if he hits you, you leave immediately and call me, okay?" Ryan said softly.

"I don't mean to sound like a b*tch, because obviously I do care about your safety, Torie, but..." Heather said, "I would rather we be doing something a little more entertaining than complaining about Kevin. I hate the guy and think he's a do'uche, but I'm so bored right now."

"Rude..." Ella muttered under her breath. Doug rubbed her shoulder as to calm her before she said anything more.

"We were going to play some cards before you and Luke got here. Maybe we should. A game will help you get your mind off of everything." Ryan said to Torie, his hand gently rubbing her back.
-
Kevin raised a brow. "I've had a sh*tty day, so you'll have to excuse me for being rude, but why the f*ck are you here? I generally don't let anyone in unless they give me a reason. It's a safety policy, you see."

Even though Kevin believed they were who they said they were, that wasn't enough for him to let them walk right in, given the circumstance. Never having hit a woman before, he was paranoid that his treatment of Nicole and Zara was why they were here to see him, and that freaked him out.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-25-2014 at 10:23 AM.