Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2014, 01:05 PM

Torie looked back over at Ryan, a little bit of red on her cheeks.

Marissa snuggled against him, grinning. "I think you know plenty of guys who can get you anything you need."

Janie shrugged. "I don't know if it was for the best but...what's the alternative? The Program still in place, David still sitting on his throne of chaos, and who knows where the country would be at today."

"Plus, the kids would not be getting ready to face that fear. I couldn't stand it if Aiden had to worry about his every move like we did." Torie replied.

Greg looked at Heather. "What's your biggest mistake?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2014, 01:14 PM

"You know that I do." Luke grinned, hugging his wife. "And yes, the most important things ended up working out - being the end of The Program and David being put in jail where he belongs for the rest of his life with no parole."

"I was expecting Torie to be asked, actually, so she should go next after me." Heather wasn't expecting to be asked that question. "Um, I don't know. Dating Kyle for as long as I did? Or maybe the drugs. I made lots of mistakes. Kyle's still pestering me and I'm still snorting coke, so, one of those too." She replied, not really realizing what she just said. "So what's your mistake, Torie?"

"You're still on drugs?" Ryan

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-08-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 01:26 PM

"Letting Ryan walk out." She replied, honestly.

Alex paused. "Wait. I thought you had quite this time around. Before the treatments started." He replied, shocked.

((gotta go for a bit))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 01:31 PM

"Well yeah, of course I haven't since then. It's only been a week since we started the most recent treatments. I'm not an addict. I just like the way it makes me feel. But let's not get into that right now. Let's focus on Ryan and Torie. What a coincidence you two have the same biggest regret..."

"I was stupid. I loved her and I left her because she wanted kids in the future and I didn't. What teenage boy wants to think about kids? Honestly, I don't know why I was so set against it, enough to make me leave the best things that's ever happened to me. I should have realized I'd grow out of that phase." Ryan shrugged. "But I was a stupid teenage kid."

((Alright. See you later. ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-08-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 04:22 PM

Alex shook his head. "No. I want to focus on you. I thought the last out patient rehab treatment worked. I thought you had...I guess you just played for a fool." He replied, obviously upset.

Torie walked over to him. "And I shouldn't have let you walk out that door. I should have talked you out of it, fought harder. I shouldn't have so easily given up on us." She replied.

Marissa smiled and looked at Torie. "Do you want to tell everyone what you decided about your marriage?" She asked, quietly.

Torie looked over at her. Telling Marissa she was going to leave was one thing. Telling everyone else, saying it out loud over and over again, was harder. Taking a deep breath, she ever-so-calmly said, "I'm leaving Kevin. While he is still not the monster you all make him out to be...I have decided that I am done. Last night was the straw that broke the camel's back."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 04:31 PM

Heather hated disappointing her husband. Seeing the look on his face crushed her. "Alex, honey... It did. I mean, it's not really an addiction right now. It's not. I can stop whenever. I didn't mean to make you feel foolish." Heather replied to him. When Torie told them all the news, she looked at her, "Seriously? You are? That's such great news!"

"Because a relationship dissolving is such a happy thing..." Ella rolled her eyes. She then gave Torie a hug, "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure that was a really hard decision to make."

"Not that hard, probably, he's a scumbag." Heather added.

Ryan didn't know what to say. He didn't think Torie would leave Kevin, considering their situation with their kids. She had seemed conflicted about it last night when they spoke, so he was surprised that she came to a decision so quickly. It definitely made him think about the possibility of getting back together, but he didn't want to mention that out loud. He wasn't sure Torie would want to talk about moving on from Kevin so soon.

"I think you made the right choice though, Victoria." Luke nodded. "Even though there are kids involved, it's early enough that I don't think it will affect Aiden in the long-term."

Ryan broke his silence, "Tor, can we talk in private for a moment upstairs?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-08-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 11:45 PM

Torie smiled at her long time friend. "Thank you, Ella." She whispered, hugging her tightly.

Alex just shook his head. He wanted to believe her, he truly did. But with as many times as he had to watch her go through detox: the fits, the nightmares, the moodiness, he just couldn't believe her this time. "Whatever you say, hun." He mumbled before walking over to his sister. "While I may be happy that you are breaking things off with him, I know these next couple of months are going to be hard. Both for you and Aiden. I just want you to know that we are all here for you."

Torie chuckled. "Thanks for the pep talk, bro." She teased lightly. While her voice may have been light, her eyes spoke volumes. She knew he was right. Aiden wasn't going to understand what was going on. He was going to be bouncing between houses, bouncing between parents, and explaining to him what was wrong would be nearly impossible.

"Any time, sis." He teased back, hugging her gently. "But hey, if you want, I can relocate back here. To the States, I mean. For the rest of the pregnancy plus a few months after. And you could have Heather relocated here as well."

Torie shook her head. "Naw. I'll be fine. We are Rice's, aren't we. We bounce back like super bouncy balls." xD

Alex chuckled. "Yes, yes we do. But I am only a plane flight away. Call if you need anything."

Torie nodded and then looked to Ryan. "Sure." She replied, slipping out of Ella and Alex's arms to walk upstairs with Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 11:52 PM

Heather wanted to object. She didn't feel safe in America, with Quinton getting out soon, but she knew that Alex would try his best to keep her safe.

Ryan walked upstairs with Torie, wanting to be alone. Once in Luke and Marissa's room, he asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

Luke said to the others, "I won't lie, I'm concerned about kevin's reaction."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2014, 12:07 AM

Alex nodded. "I agree. The last time he lost it, the last time he thought he was losing her, he nearly killed her. Who is say he won't do that again?"

Janie sighed. "She won't take help with her, either. She's too da.mn stubborn."

Greg shrugged. "Maybe we could hire protection. I mean, with Luke's CIA connections, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard."
~
Torie sat on the bed. "I don't know. Last night, after you left, I woke up from..." She sighed, not wanting to tell Ryan about her nightmares. "And so I went up to make sure Kevin was alright. With as much as he had to drink, I was afraid of alcohol poisoning. Well, I found him quite well. And in the hot tub with 2 of his groupies who were both in there, uh...intimates. Both drunk off their as.ses. I...I am mostly afraid of how Aiden is going to take it. He won't be able to understand what is going on, I'm pregnant, and he is already afraid that Kevin and I won't love him as much when the baby arrives."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2014, 12:17 AM

"If it seems like it's necessary, than I will make sure she's protected." Luke nodded. "But it's a little worse this time because Kevin just found out his mother has cancer so his emotional state will only be worse."
-
Ryan sighed and sat beside her, rubbing her back. "Things will be alright. It's in your best interest and even though Aiden might have a hard time dealing with it at first, it will get better. This is for the best. It is. You shouldn't be in a marriage like that."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-09-2014 at 12:22 AM.