Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2014, 07:24 PM

"You two have obvious chemistry. It wouldn't be a shock to anyone." Alex replied. "But we should be getting back to the party. I'm pretty sure I heard my wife freaking out a bit ago."
~
"Kevin hates that he doesn't know what I do. Why I'm always coming home with new nightmares, bruises, or anything else that is unexplainable. I want my next relationship to be like yours and Marissa's. I might just ask the CIA to allow me a second person, citing that since you are former CIA, you aren't exactly unfamiliar with the dealings and you had a high enough clearance."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 07:34 PM

"What else is new? That's pretty much expected when she's left in a room with Ella." Ryan replied, standing up off the couch. "But your right, we should go see what's going on."
-
"You could at least try." Luke agreed. "It's definitely worth a shot if you want to have an honest relationship. Secrets only cause stress."
-
Kevin gathered his strength and headed up to the private room. He walked in and forced a smile to appear strong, although inside, he had never felt so scared. The problems with his wife, compounded by seeing his mother sick in the hospital with cancer... "Hey." He said quietly as he walked over to them.

"Kevin, I'm glad you could make it." His mother smiled over at him. "I see you're alone. That's probably for the best."

"How are you?"

"Fine, Kevin. I'm fine. The results of the tests haven't came back, but I have a good feeling." She replied.

"That's at least something. Mind over matter, right?" Kevin said, sitting down in a chair beside the bed, next to Natalie. "Are dad, Joey, and Cathy here?"

"Dad and Joey are getting some coffee downstairs." Natalie explained.

"And Cathy?"

"I tried calling her, but she's being extremely difficult to get a hold of." Natalie told him.

"It's fine. She's probably busy with her own family. Like I said earlier to every one else, I don't blame her. And it's not that important that she's here." Nina said. "I'll call her with the results of the test later."

Looking at Nina, Kevin couldn't help but notice how healthy she looked. Anyone outside of their family would have absolutely no clue of the illness within her. But Kevin also noticed a difference in her voice. Though an actress, Kevin could see through his mother's act. She was trying her beat to hold it together, to put on a strong face for everyone, but every once and a while... Kevin noticed a slip. Changes in tones, the look in her eyes, the quiver in her lip as she'd stop herself from frowning.

"Mom... everything is going to be okay." Kevin put a hand on her shoulder. "We're all here for you, and Cathy, Torie, and everyone else that loves you is here for you in spirit. I've never met a stronger woman in my life."

"Not even your wife? She's one tough cookie." Nina replied, feeling comforted by Kevin's words.

"She's tough, but you're the toughest." Kevin smiled and kissed his mom on the cheek.

"Thank you, Kevin." Nina smiled back. "So, how are things with Torie and Aiden?"

Kevin's smile faded. "Aiden's doing well. He's at a friend's birthday party right now, probably having a blast. Victoria... I'm not going to lie, things aren't great right now. I'm hoping it's just a hormonal thing and she snaps out of it, but... I don't know. My drinking got me into trouble again and even though it's my first real slip since rehab, I think she's had enough of me."

"Kevin, don't say that... Couples fight sometimes, but you love Victoria and she loves you, right? You'll work it out." Nina rubbed his hand as she held it.

"I'm not so sure, Mom. I hope you're right." Kevin sighed.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 08:00 PM

Alex nodded and walked back into the kitchen, right over to his wife. "Hey, how's everything going in here?" He asked, rubbing Heather's shoulders.
~
"I hope so. If not, I will see if they will at least allow me to divulge more than just 'I work for the government'." She sighed. "The last mission really roughed me up. Miranda..she is alright but she will have some more scars. I...I killed two kids, Luke. I mean, not like Aiden's age, but they were young. All the boys around the compound couldn't have been older than 15. But it was either them or my team. I couldn't risk the team."

Meanwhile, Janie and Greg knocked on the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 08:07 PM

"Terrible. Kyle tried calling me again, and I found out Ella supports the freak!"

"I never said I supported anything he's done. I said I've forgiven him. God wants his followers to forgive. For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. From the book of Matthew."

"Oh my God, religion is f*cked up. He r@ped you and killed your boyfriend!"

"Look, Heather, you don't have to agree with my religion, but that's my reason for forgiving him. God wants me to forgive. It's a sign of strength."

"Really? I bet Kyle sees it as a weakness for him to exploit. I thought you were smarter than that." Heather shook her head. "I'm sure your God would make an exception when we're dealing with the devil."

"Kyle isn't historically a good person, but he's not the Devil. He's a human being with feelings and a heart."

"Are we talking about the same man here? Quinton? He has no feelings. He's a cold and heartless psychopath." Heather responded.
-
"That must have been hard. It must be aw awful to go through that. I'm glad I never did." Luke said. When working for the CIA, he mostly worked undercover in the field, or as a spy trying to gather information. Yes, he had shot at people when he couldn't knock them out with his bare hands, but always aimed for the leg, hoping to immobilize but not kill. "It's not an easy job, that's for sure. I left it in the first place for exactly what you're going through with Kevin. I couldn't keep secrets from my girlfriends anymore. Relationships were near impossible with anyone outside the CIA."

He paused when he heard the door. "I'll get that. You can go join the others, if you're ready."

Luke went to the door and opened it up. "Greg, Janelle, last but not least, right?" He laughed, welcoming them in.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Torie sighed and walked back in, catching the tail end of the conversation. "El, I have to agree with Heather on this one. I have never seen him feel remorse or guilty for anything he has done." She replied, leaning against a wall.

Alex took a good look at his sister. She looked exhausted and weighted down, more so than usual. "Hey Tor.." He said, unsure of what else to do.

"Hey Alex. Heather." She replied, giving a half smile.

"But I think Tor and Heather are right, Ella. Kyle can be dangerous. He is like a chameleon, he changes with the path he needs to follow. Plus, he will be getting out here soon and, knowing him, he will go after you and Heather. Maybe even Torie."

"But, if you want El, I can come with you some time. See if he really has changed."
~
Janie and Greg both laughed.

"Sorry, Luke. This one had to go through her suitcase 8 different times trying to 'find the right outfit'." Greg replied, playfully teasing Janie.

"What! Everything I put on just didn't feel right." Janie protested.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 10:02 AM

Ella shrugged, "If you'd want to. And when he gets out he has no where to go, so I invited him to stay with me at my apartment."

"WHAT?" This time, it was Doug in shock. Ella hadn't told him this before. "Woah, back up. You are not letting him stay with you."

"Just until he can get his own place and get his life in order." Ella said.

"No, you aren't doing that. Seeing him from behind a sheet of glass is one thing, but having him be your new roommate... we don't even live together. It'll be you and him. Alone."

Heather scoffed, "Whatever, it's obviously too late to convince you of how dumb you sound."

Ella was getting upset. The way she saw it, she was doing a good thing. She was being the better person. "I'm not dumb. Maybe too trusting, and yes, maybe even a little foolish. But you are all judging Kyle based on his past. You haven't seen him since he was locked up."

"He calls me and the things he says... he hasn't changed." Heather said. "But it's your funeral."

"It's just not a good idea at all El, listen to us." Ryan pleaded. "It's not safe."

"Enough, okay? I get it. Fine, Torie, you can come with me and visit him. I'll show you that he's changed. When he first went to prison, he was assaulted by some of the men there, and he's-"

"Sexually? Good. He deserves it." Heather folded her arms, not in the least feeling sorry for him. "He's used his good looks to get his way all his life."

"Yes, and being the victim now, he realizes what he's done and he does feel remorse. I know he does." Ella sighed, "Anyway, I'm not going to try and convince any of you and, honestly, I wish he was in jail for the rest of his life, but he's not and that's something I'm trying to deal with as best I can. Maybe all he needs is a friend."

"You look lovely now. The others are in the kitchen, standing around and drinking wine, I believe. Topic of conversation right now, if I overheard right, is Quinton." Luke shook his head. "I suppose Torie's probably glad it's not her relationship. Did you two hear what happened? If not, I'm not going to say anything, I'll let Torie talk about it if she wants."

Luke checked on the kids in the living room. "Hey, the two of you want to watch a movie now?"

"FROZEN!" Rowan screamed, the Disney movie being one of her favourites.

Luke chuckled, "You watched it a few days ago."

Rowan happily started singing Let It Go, as Luke put the movie in. He smiled, "There you go. Did you two want lunch? You must be hungry."

"PBJ!" Rowan clapped. "Can we, Dad?"

Luke couldn't help but chuckle at his daughter's simple taste in food. Waffles for breakfast and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. She could have anything, and that was what she wanted. "Okay, PB and J it is."

Luke then walked back into the kitchen. "Sorry to interrupt, but we have hungry kids. Rowan wants PB and J. Isn't that adorable? My little princess enjoys the simple things in life. I can't believe she's already 3."

"Aiden's birthday's soon too, isn't it? Before you know it, they'll both be teenagers." Ella smiled, glad for the interruption.

"No! Hopefully that never happens. But luckily, Oliver will be going through that stage first and boys are way easier to handle."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-08-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 11:21 AM

Torie understood where Ella was coming from. She understood the need to forgive and try to be the better person. Just, the person who Ella was doing this with...he was a dangerous man. Torie walked over to her friend. "El, while I applaud you for being the bigger person here and forgiving him, I really don't think this is a good idea. At least not the way you are going about it. You are right in the fact that he doesn't have a place to go but being alone around him... I just don't want to see you get hurt again. So, I have maybe some other options. Why don't you let Kyle have the run of your place and you go stay with Doug? I'm sure he would love that and you two would have more time together. Or you could stay at my old house. It's a group home right now. Lots of people coming in and out. Full time security and you could stay in the suite upstairs. Doug could stay, too."

Alex chuckled. "And just think. Then she will be bringing boys home, going out on dates, have alone time with the boys...." Alex teased Luke.

Janie and Greg walked in. Janie, not sure what else to do and seeing the shape Tor was in, just hugged her friend.

Greg got them both some wine.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM

"Yeah, Ella, you could stay with me. There's enough room at my place for the both of us."

"It's a one bedroom." Ella replied. "There's not enough room. We're not married, so I'm not sharing a room. Someone would have to sleep on the couch."

"Then I'll buy a futon or something and I'll sleep on that."

Heather raised a brow, "You can't just sleep in the same bed? Have you two not..."

"Not since we were in high school." Said Doug.

"After high school, I decided I wasn't going to have s'ex again until marriage." Ella explained.

"So... you can't sleep in the same bed?" Heather questioned.

"It's temptation." Ella replied simply. "So no. One night, maybe, but for an extended period of time, sharing a room... No. It's out of the question. But on the other hand, I am not staying in a group home. I would appreciate it if you slept on the couch, Doug."

"Alright, it's settled, you'll stay with me and I'll sleep on the couch for a while. I will gladly deal with a sore back if it means you're not alone with Kyle." Doug put an arm around her.

"No she won't. She's going to be like Ella - present-day 'no se'x til marriage' Ella. Not teenage Ella... No offense." Luke said.

"None taken, I made mistakes in my teenage years. Most of us did." Ella reminded.

"I am not ready for a teenage daughter." Luke laughed. He finished the sandwiches and then left the room, putting the sandwiches in front of the kids in the living room, now quietly watching the movie. "There you go."

He then went back into the kitchen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 11:45 AM

Torie looked over at Ryan, knowing that she had made her biggest mistake back then too. Letting him walk out that door.

Marissa chuckled. "So, do we need to find a chastity belt for our young daughter?" She teased her husband.

Alex shook his head. "Not having s*x til marriage. Must be different for women because I know I couldn't hold out that long." xD

Janie shook her head. "We all may have made some mistakes back then, but we wouldn't be who we are today if it wasn't for that. I know I wouldn't have the opportunities or even be where I am today if it wasn't for them."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 11:55 AM

Ryan felt the same way as Victoria, feeling like his biggest mistake was breaking up with her. He also felt the same way as Alex. xD "I couldn't hold out that long either, Alex."

"It's not different for women. I sure as Hell couldn't." Heather put her arms around her husband.

Doug, who looked like he really didn't like Ella's newly strict morals either, mumbled, "You're telling me. It ain't easy."

Ella heard him and shot him a glare. "Patience is a virtue, Doug."

"Yeah, I know..."

Luke laughed with Marissa and kissed her cheek, "I think I know a guy that can get me one." xD

Ryan didn't want Ella and Doug to feel awkward, so he got back to the 'mistakes' topic. He said to Janelle, "You're right, we wouldn't be who we are today, but how do we know that's for the best?"

Heather looked at Ryan, and then at Torie. She knew that both of them regretted their decision to split up. She asked, "Well Ryan, what's your biggest mistake?"

"Breaking up with Torie." Ryan said honestly. He felt he had no reason to be dishonest about it.