Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2014, 07:11 PM

"How can you stand putting up with that? I mean, Torie is still one of your best friends and all she wants to do is stand in your way. No matter how much you tell her that Torie means nothing to you."
~
"Yeah. She really needed a sounding board. She is just afraid for her kids and after talking about it...she wants to leave Kevin. She has enough money and stuff to support her family but she is just worried about the little one in her stomach."
~
Torie just blinked. "Ella, can I ask why? I mean, with everything he did to you...I figured you would want to avoid him like the plague." She paused as her phone rang. "Hang on. I have to take this." She replied, walking outside. "Hello." She answered, a pain in her voice.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 07:17 PM

"It's definitely not easy to put up with." Ryan replied with a shrug, "But Lacey's my wife. For better or worse. I've been hoping that she'd grow out of it, but I probably made things a little worse by comforting Tor last night instead of her."
-
"She said she wants to leave him? You told her that we're here for her and the baby, right? And that we're all here for support?"
-
"Victoria. Hey, it's, uh, me. I'm back in LA and on my way to the hospital. It's not far from the airport. I should be home soon. How are you? How's Aiden? Did you eat breakfast?" Kevin asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 07:25 PM

Alex shook his head. "It won't get better. Lacey will never be completely satisfied. The only way she will feel better is if Torie would die." He replied. "Especially if it has been getting worse."
~
Lacey, by this time, was leaving the hotel. She decided that if Ryan wanted to be with Torie, fine. She didn't have to put up with it. She texted Ryan. Headed back home. Decide which girl you want.
~
"Yes. I told her that Aiden and the baby are welcome here anytime. Especially if she has a mission to go on or whatever. She just isn't happy anymore, and she finally recognizes that."
~
"Aiden is fine. He was disappointed to see that you weren't here but I told him that you had to go take care of your parents. I don't want to lie to him but explaining the truth is way to complicated. Did you want to talk to him?" She asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 07:32 PM

Before responding, Ryan looked at his phone. "Lacey went home. She basically is giving me an ultimatum. Her or Torie." He shook his head. "I can't believe the way she's acting after what she just did with Kevin."
-
"Good. Her happiness should come first in her life." Luke nodded.
-
"It's fine. If he's busy playing than I don't want to bother him." He said. "You're coming back tonight, right? It's not like I won't see you and Aiden soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 07:39 PM

((lol, as I am writing this, Ariana Grande's Break Free song is playing xD))

Alex sighed. "I think she is just being jealous. Maybe she realizes that by sleeping with Kevin, she has pushed a wedge so far between the two that Tor may be on the market again soon. Who are you going to choose?"
~
"Maybe you should go talk to her. I know she had a pretty tough mission before she came here and cake isn't being served for another couple of hours."
~
"I don't know, Kevin." She replied. "I need some space right now. I don't get to see these people too often and, frankly, I want Aiden to spend some time with everyone. We may not be home for a couple of days."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 07:48 PM

"You make it sound like I'm clothing shopping or something. It's not that easy. Even if I wanted to be with Torie again, she and I would both have to get divorced, she'd have to deal with custody of Aiden, and that would make me like, a stepdad or something, and I don't know how to deal with kids. And what about moving? Would she move down south? What about our jobs? I don't know, Alex... it's a difficult change to make."
-
"Alright. Keep everyone else busy." Luke kissed her. He then headed outside, having noticed Torie go out there. "Is that Kevin on the phone?" He asked.

Kevin sighed, "Oh. Okay... well, maybe I'll talk to him when I call a little later. I'm walking into the hospital now, so I should be hanging up now... You stay there as long as you need. I should be with my family right now anyway. I'll see you soon. I love you. Have a good time, okay? And tell Aiden I love him too and I'll call to talk to him later."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 07:56 PM

"Difficult. Not impossible." Alex replied. "And Ryan, think of everything you two have been through. She only went to be with Kevin because you broke up with her. She would figure out a way to move the moon if it meant being with you. Her job allows her to travel. Besides, 9 months out of the year, you are on the road with your games. She could work during tho months and have the 3 months together. As with Aiden, you are already pretty good with them."
~
Torie nodded. "I will Kevin. Don't worry about things here. Focus on your family. I'll talk to you later." She replied, before hanging up. "Yeah, it was. He had to fly back home because he just found out his mom has cancer. Natalie called him this morning and told him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 08:02 PM

"Yeah... Maybe. I don't know. It's still something I have to think about. Even if I do want to be back with Torie, that's something the two of us have to figure out."
-
Kevin frowned, realizing his wife didn't say anything about loving or missing him, or that she couldn't wait to see him. He figured this didn't bode well for their relationship. He went to the reception desk and then to the room that they told him his mother was in.
-
Luke raised his brows, surprised, "No sh*t, really? Wow, that's... hard. I should send Natalie an email with my regards. I send her emails every now and then - not like she ever replies. I don't even know if she reads them or not or if she deletes them as soon as she sees that they're from me. Anyway... did you want to talk about anything with me in private before we join the others? Marissa told me about your talk with her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 08:11 PM

"You should talk to her. Maybe the stars a realigning for you two to be together." He teased. "Besides, I would prefer to be my bro-in-law than that @sshole." xD
~
The nurse smiled and said she was in room 2215.
~
"She still misses you. I don't think she ever got over you, really." Torie replied. "I figured she would. You two don't hold secrets. Or at least the really bad ones." She sighed, sitting on a chair and rubbing her temples again. "If I get into another relationship, how do I explain my job? How do I explain all the craziness that comes with it?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 08:19 PM

"Yeah, I'll talk to her later." Ryan said. "But I'm not sure how I feel about trading one relationship for another so... quickly. Even though I hate Kevin and Lacey and I have our problems, it seems like a slap in the face to them."
-
"I'm sure the right man will understand. Maybe he's someone you work with, or someone you already know. That would save you at least some of that explanation." Luke said. "You're right though, Marissa and I don't keep secrets. Honestly is key in a relationship. Unless we're explicitly asked to keep something a secret. And Natalie's not a child. We only dated for a few months. She should get over it already so she and I can at least be friends."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 08:30 PM.