Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2014, 03:16 PM

Torie squealed as some of the water hit her. "Aiden! You're going to get Mommy all wet if you continue to do that." She laughed, splashing her son back.
~
"Speaking of last night, has anyone seen my sister? I was hoping to see how she was doing this morning." Alex replied, looking at Ryan.

Marissa sat at the table, enjoying the idle chit-chat as background noise while she became lost in thought.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 03:23 PM

"Ah!" Aiden giggled as he put his hands up to deflect some of the water and then splashed back. "Mommy, stop! I'm clean!"
-
"She's upstairs giving Aiden a bath. He was eating waffles with his hands and got syrup all over himself." Ryan explained. "She came here shortly after I got here. She said Kevin had to attend to a family emergency and that's why he couldn't make it today."

Luke went off to find Rowan, who he was supposed to be playing hide and seek with.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 03:39 PM

Torie laughed and splashed him one more time, laughing when she realized that her top was slightly soaked. "Looks like Mommy is clean too." She grinned, pulling him out of the tub and drying him off.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "Convenient. But at least he won't be here around her." He replied, motioning for Ryan to follow him into the living room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 03:43 PM

After he was dry, Aiden hugged his mom. "Can I go play now?"
-
"Exactly." Ryan said as he walked out of the room with Alex. Once there were out of hearing range, he asked, "What's up?" He was curious of what Alex had to talk to him about, but assumed it was likely about Torie and Kevin.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 03:53 PM

"As soon as we get no-dirty clothes on you." She replied, grabbing his back pack and putting fresh clothes on him. "There now you can go." She said, kissing him.
~
"How...how was she last night?" He asked, "I mean, I know you spent time with her and everything, plus she opens up to you more than anyone. Well, except Luke."

((brb, have to run to wally world))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 04:06 PM

"Yay! Thanks, Mommy! I love you!" Aiden smiled and then ran out of the room.

Luke had found Rowan hiding behind the couch and as soon as he saw Aiden said to Rowan, "There he is. How about you two play? It's a more even match - you're too good at hiding for Daddy." Luke patted his daughters head and went back into the kitchen.

Things were awkward in the kitchen. Heather was attempting to make small talk, asking about Ella and Doug's jobs and hobbies, but it was obvious she didn't want to talk to them.

Her phone started ringing and she looked at it, "UGH, as soon as I'm back in London, I am changing my number. I swear to God, I shouldn't have even brought my phone here."

"Work?" Luke asked, thinking by her facial expressions it could be something more than work frustrations, but he preferred giving other people the opportunity to be honest first.

"No. Kyle." Heather rolled he eyes and threw her phone back in her purse. "The creep calls me every once and a while like it's some kind of sick joke."

"I visit him every once and a while and he's not really that bad."

Heather turned to Ella, "You VISIT HIM? How often?"

"Every month." Ella admitted.

"WHAT? Excuse me, but are you f*cking crazy?" Heather replied, shocked and honestly rather angry.
-
"She was rough, Alex." Ryan sighed. "She seems a lot better this morning, but I doubt she got sleep. I stayed with her in her hotel room as long as I could. Any longer, and Lacey would've probably killed me. We talked a bit, and I tried best I could to comfort her. She's thinking about leaving Kevin, but wants what's best for her children and isn't sure divorce would be worth putting Aiden through. On the plus side, Kevin's probably sporting a good ol' black eye today courtesy of me. I hope his face never f*cking heals right. How he could hurt such a wonderful woman, and the mother of Aiden and his unborn child, like that... makes me sick. And then to coward out and leave Chicago due to some probably bullish*t emergency..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 04:49 PM

Torie smiled. "I love you, too, sweetie." She replied, walking back downstairs. She noticed Ryan and Alex talking, raised a brow, but dismissed it. She had enough to worry about at the moment. She walked over to Marissa. "Do you, uh, mind if I borrow something. Aiden and I kind of had a water war. Don't worry. I cleaned the bathroom up."

Marissa chuckled. "Not a problem. Come on. I think some of my smaller tops will fit you." She replied, walking upstairs with her. Once there, she pulled out a couple tops. One was a cute halter, another was a pale pink tube top, and the last one was a simple long sleeved shirt. "You can try them on and just leave the other two on the bed." She replied, walking towards the door.

"Thanks, Marissa." Torie replied, looking at herself in the mirror. She could help but touch her belly with a sad look on her face.

"Want to talk, sweetheart?" Marissa asked, coming back over and sitting on the bed.

"I just don't know what to do. I have a son and another child on the way with him. I love him. I do. But..." Torie said, trying to just formulate the words scattering in her head.

"But you want out."

"I do. I just don't know if I can put Aiden or this little one through something like that. I mean, split houses, split rooms, split everything."

"Torie, are you happy? Are you truly happy with where you life is right now?"

"I mean,-"

"No. Not contented. Not happy. I mean truly happy. Like how you were with Ryan."

"No. I'm not. I am truly happy when I am around my son but with Kevin...there are just too many hurts. Especially with last night."

"Here is how I see it. If you stay with Kevin, the kids will have their parents together. But, you and Kevin will live far apart. You will always be going on missions. You will always have events and other things to occupy your time. You won't be at home and when you are, the kids will see the distance between the two of you. If you leave, and find someone who you love to be with, you can go on missions when he has the kids or they can stay with us here. Luke and I were planning on building another couple of rooms in the basement anyways. Your kids will be happier because you are happier. It won't be easy. Aiden will not understand and he will cry. But in the end, it will be better off for them and you. Kevin as well."

Torie sighed, grabbing the shirts and trying them on. She tried the tube top on first and, seeing her tattoo, she decided to keep it on. She smiled when she remembered Ryan telling her to "be brave".

"What is your heart telling you?"

"To be brave. To leave him." She whispered without a second thought.

"Then do it. You have everyone in this house in your corner. You and the kids will be fine." Marissa said, coming up behind her and hugging her.

Torie snuggled into the embrace, feeling finally at home. "Thank you, Marissa."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 05:00 PM

((You missed Alex and Ryan. :P))

Ella shrugged, "I'm not crazy, I'm trying to be a forgiving, mature adult. Kyle messed up before and I know he wants to change."

"Bullish*t. People don't change. Kyle hasn't change, Kevin hasn't changed, you haven't changed, I haven't-"

"People do change. Alex changed. He was almost as bad as Kyle. I'm trying to give the guy a chance. He's lonely and I think he's a sad and lost soul. He needs friendship." Ella replied. "Anyway, that's what I think."

"Well, what you think is stupid then."

"Heather." Doug shook his head. "Don't get into it."

"Fine."

Ella took a sip of her wine, hoping they'd be joined by the others shortly. She hated being around Heather as much as Heather hated being around Ella alone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 05:11 PM

((da.mn))

Alex sighed. "That's her husband. But, to be honest, him leaving is probably for the best. This will give her some time away from him with all us around her. She needs our help with leaving him."
~
Marissa smiled. "Why don't we go downstairs, ok?"

"Meet me down there?" She asked.

"Sure." Marissa replied, walking out of the room. She then went to look for Luke.

Torie looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. While she knew that leaving Kevin was probably the best, she still hated the idea. She absentmindedly started to braid her hair and then smiled. She then walked downstairs to rejoin the party.

((he just got home so gonna hop off for a little bit. Be back on in a couple hours.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 05:23 PM

"Yeah. And allows for us to convince her it's for the best." Ryan nodded. "I don't know how she'll feel being a single mom though. I wish I could be there for her longer, but Lacey, you know how she is."
-
Luke was standing outside the kitchen, watching the kids play hide and seek. He said to Marissa, "You were up there longer than I expected."
-
As soon as Torie walked in, Heather blurted out, "Ella's been visiting Kyle in jail!"

Ella shook her head, "Still not good with keeping things to yourself... Luke and Marissa don't want drama today."

"You're the one who told me about that in the first place. If you didn't want anyone knowing, you shouldn't have told me." Heather replied.

"But Torie has enough on her mind. Don't worry about it, Tor. Pretend she never said that."

Kevin arrived at an airport in LA and then called Victoria, like he said he would. He walked from the airport into a limo and avoiding the paparazzi who were asking questions about his black eye, his career, and a potential cheating scandal. He didn't want to talk about any of that, all he cared about was getting to the hospital to see his mom.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 05:54 PM.