Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2014, 12:43 AM

"Daddy had to go home to take care of Grandma and Grandpa. They are just a little sick but he wanted to make sure they are ok." She told Aiden. "And maybe in a little bit, Luke. Right now I would like to take care of Aiden. I think half of the syrup bottle ended up on him rather than the waffle." She joked.

Marissa quickly grabbed a clean rag and got it wet for her. "If you need anything else, just ask." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 12:49 AM

Aiden looked down. "Oh." He was a little jealous. Even though Victoria told him his grandparents were sick, he still wanted his daddy to spend time with him. "Okay. And sorry, Mommy." He said in reference to the syrup.

"Sure, Torie. I'm always available for you to talk to." Luke nodded. "And he insisted that he eat his waffles with his hands. I told him he has to wash up before he can play now. I didn't expect him to hug you with his dirty hands."

Ryan looked at Luke and then at Torie, "I'm always here for you too, Tor."

Rowan walked over to her mom and pulled on her shirt, "I help clean?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 12:53 AM

Torie looked at the mess on her shirt. "It's ok. If getting messy means spending time with my son, I will gladly do that. Now, come on, messy boy." She said, picking him up. "Just don't expect any pictures without me changing my shirt." She added, giggling. She paused next to Ryan. "I know. Thank you." She smiled before taking Aiden upstairs to clean up.

"I should have something you can borrow." Marissa added. "And Rowan, don't you want to go outside and play?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 01:04 AM

"What about pictures without a shirt?" Ryan called up the stairs to her jokingly.

Ella shook her head, "Oh my gosh, it's like high school all over again except now you're both married to other people."

Ryan raised a brow, "What? It was just a flirtatious joke. Torie and I are friends."

"You're such a liar. Where's your wife, Ryan?"

He shrugged, "It's none of your business, but she is throwing a tantrum and didn't want to come." He explained, not delving any further into the subject.

Aiden pouted when they got upstairs, "I don't wanna bath!"

Heather and Alex were now arriving. Heather was, once again, somewhat overdressed in a designer dress and heels, along with a Louis Vuitton purse, a tight ponytail, and more makeup than necessary for the occasion. "If Kevin or Lacey is here, I am not staying." She said as she got out of their car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 01:08 AM

Torie shot an amused look down towards Ryan. "Only if your lucky." She teased back, before taking Aiden into the bathroom. "I know you don't, sweetie, but you are too sticky not to get a bath. I promise to make this quick, ok."
~
Marissa shook her head at Torie and Ryan. "Ella, I think you hit that right on the head." She teased Ryan.

Alex sighed, wrapping an arm around his wife. He was dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a white button up. "Babe, we have to get my sister and Ryan back together. If Lacey or Kevin are here, then we can just ask Luke or Marissa to make them leave." xD

((night. Have to get up early tomorrow))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 01:42 AM

Aiden folded his arms, and then reluctantly said. "Fine." He didn't want to waste any time trying to postpone the inevitable.
-
"Mm hm. I know I'm right." Ella responded, before asking Ryan, "A tantrum over what exactly?"

"Alright, I admit it. It's because Lace is being a little jealous of me and Torie, but honestly. I know I'm married and I know Torie is too. Although who knows how that's going to end up after yesterday."

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" Ella tilted her head.

"I'm not talking about it."

"Is whatever happened yesterday why Kevin isn't here?" Doug wondered.

"I dunno. Maybe." Ryan replied with a shrug. "Or maybe she wasn't lying earlier and it was a family emergency, but it seems a little suspicious to me."

"All I'm saying," Ella got back on topic, "Is that I know there's still sparks between you two and I think it's in your mutual best interests to be faithful to your spouses out of respect for your marriages."

Ryan chuckled, "That's rich. Fine, since you said that, I can't NOT tell you. Lacey helped get Kevin, the alcoholic b@stard he is, drunk. And then they went back to his apartment and Torie and I walked in on them together, my wife tied and blindfolded claiming Kevin forced her-"

"Kevin wouldn't." Ella gasped, shocked.

"Apparently he would. That's the story, anyway." Luke said.

"No, I doubt he would, even if he was drunk. But Lacey really shouldn't lie about r@pe." Ella, having been through all she had, really hoped another woman wouldn't lie about something so serious.

"She never used the R word. Just 'forced'. She said that he said if she didn't, then he would make sure she was fired from her job." Ryan reiterated. "And she seemed more upset that I spent the time afterwards comforting Torie than by what Kevin did to her. Doesn't make much sense to me. If she's not lying, she's exaggerating the truth, because after all, she did get him drunk."

"Strange, you seem more upset talking about how Kevin cheated on Torie that Lacey cheating on you. If you truly believed her, shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"No. Well, I mean, maybe it should, but either way... I don't know." Ryan stammered.

"Who do you love more man, Torie or your wife?" Doug asked.

"I can't answer that. That is such a loaded question. Besides, it doesn't matter." Ryan shook his head. "There, everything is explained, you're all caught up now, so let's go back to joking about my muscles or something so we don't have to talk about all that messy drama."

Ella shrugged. "Fine. I won't mention it. I guess you're right. It is none of my business and I should save my judgment."

Rowan didn't want to play alone, so she grabbed her dad's arm. "Play? Hide n Seek?"

Luke patted her head, "Okay, go hide. I'll come look for you in a second, sweetie." He then went and answered the door. He smiled and opened it, "Alex, Heather. Good morning. Hope you two slept alright."

"Hardly. We're trying to get pregnant. We don't do much sleeping. You know." Heather winked.

"Actually I don't." Luke replied, both of his children having been, for lack of a better term, 'surprises' or 'happy accidents'. "But I know what you're alluding to and good luck with that."

Heather giggled and walked inside, putting down the gift bag they had brought with them. "So who else is here?"

"Torie and Ryan are here, without their significant others-"

"Thank God for that."

"-and Ella and her boyfriend Doug." Luke added.

Heather blinked and her face stiffened. "Ella. Why on Earth is she here?" He voice getting progressively louder as she became more irate. "She doesn't even know Rowan - she barely knows you and Marissa! Why the HELL would you invite her other than to upset me!?"

"Heather, calm down. I thought it would be nice for her to see Torie again while Torie is visiting Chicago. I wouldn't invite her just to upset you. I would really enjoy absolutely no drama on my little angel's birthday, so please... I'll ask again nicely. Calm down."

Heather took a few deep breaths, trying to relax. "God, Luke, you know how on edge I am? Of all the weeks to pull a stunt like this-"

"My house, my guests. If you don't like it, you can leave. Ella's done nothing wrong and until she does, she's more than welcome in my home." Luke said with finality. "And that's all. Now please, come on in."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM

Torie smiled and quickly undressed him, filled the tub with warm water, and immediately began to wash him. "Did you have fun staying here last night?" She asked.
~
Marissa smiled at Ella. "Hello, Ella. Nice to see you again. And this must be Doug. Nice to put a face to a name." She said. "Would anyone care for a drink?" She asked, pulling out more wine. xD

Alex rubbed Heather's shoulders. "Heather, hunnie, everything is fine. You don't have to talk to her. You don't have to interact with her. Nothing. Just pretend like she isn't even there. Besides, we have something else to do anyways." He whispered, kissing her softly on the neck.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 03:44 PM

"Yeah, but I missed you and Daddy." Aiden replied.
-
"Seems a little early, doesn't it?" Ella asked teasingly. "But yes, I'll have a small glass."

"None for me." Ryan said.

"Me neither. Not a wine type of guy." Doug replied.

"You're right, babe. Thank you. You always know what to say." Heather relaxed a little as they walked into the kitchen. She smiled at everyone, "Hello, we're here! OH, wine! Lovely, I'll have some. This time Kevin isn't here to drink it all - right? He's not here?"

Ryan shook his head.

"Good!" Heather smiled more, completely ignoring Doug and Ella.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2014, 03:53 PM

"Well, we missed you, too, bud. Did you do anything fun?" She asked, kissing the top of his head. While Torie was definitely being quick about getting him clean, she was also taking her time. She loved this moment where it was just her and her son. It was...relaxing to her, especially after last night.
~
Marissa chuckled and poured some wine for everyone who asked for it, giving herself a little extra.

Alex smiled at Doug and Ella. "Hello, Ella. Doug. Glad you all could make it." He replied, not sure what do say. He wanted to ask Ella about his daughter but...he was honestly afraid to. What if she was in trouble or what if she was happier than he could ever imagine? Too many what if's were running through his mind to ask her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2014, 04:01 PM

"I played with Ollie and Rowan." Aiden replied, splashing some water around. "Lots of things."
-
Ella took a deep calming breath, telling herself she should at least be civil with the two of them. "Hello to you as well, Alex. Heather."

Heather looked at Ella and Doug for a moment and then back to Ryan, "Is Lacey not here either?"

"No. It's a long story."

"Does it explain why you're wearing an ill-fitting shirt?" xD

"Yeah, it's Luke's. Long story short, Lacey's being moody and locked herself in our hotel bathroom so I showered here and borrowed Luke's clothes."

"Ah." Heather thought. With Lacey being a drama queen, this could make things easier. She was already upset with Ryan. Things were already falling into place.