Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2014, 02:42 AM

Marissa walked into the kitchen and immediately started to work on the waffles. "Luke, hun, can you go wake up Oliver?" She asked.
~
Torie wrapped her arms around him. "Hey, everything will be ok. Your mother is a strong woman. If dealing with your father's side of the family hasn't broken her, cancer cannot be worse. Please tell her that I would be there but I am needed here and frankly, I don't want to take Aiden to that. Call me if anything changes, ok." She said, trying to comfort him.

Torie had her flaws, and this was one of them. No matter what Kevin did to her, no matter how bad he would scr*w up, she would always be there for him. She would always come running if he asked and never expect it in return.
~
Alex picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. "How about a little more us time before we go see everyone?" He whispered, kissing her neck softly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-27-2014, 11:24 AM

Luke nodded and went to Oliver's room. He knocked on the door, "Ollie, time to wake up for breakfast."
-
"Okay. I will. Thank you." Kevin wrapped his arms around her and instinctively kissed her. He pulled back and then picked up his suitcase. "Anyway, I should go, and you should be on your way to Luke's. I'll see you when you get home. I love you."
-
Heather giggled, "I thought you'd never ask."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2014, 08:11 PM

Oliver groaned. "I don't wanna." He mumbled, thinking that if he didn't wake up he wouldn't have to deal with Rowan's birthday. xD
~
"Please let me know that you got there safe. And I love you, too, Kev. I don't think I could ever stop." She replied, walking out with him.
~
And....x-scene.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2014, 08:23 PM

"You have to, Ollie. Your sister really wants her brother to have birthday breakfast with her." Luke opened the door and stood in the doorway, "Let's go eat as a family."
-
"I could not ever stop loving you either, and I will call you as soon as I get to LA, and again once we find out the results of my mom's exams." Kevin walked out of the hotel with her. "I already called a limo to take me to the airport. You can take the rented car to Luke's. Tell Aiden I love him, that I want him to be a good boy for Mommy while I'm away, and I'll see him when he gets back."

With one more hug and kiss, he left in the limo headed to the airport.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-27-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2014, 03:17 PM

Oliver shook his head. "I'm not hungry. Besides, she has Aiden. She doesn't need me."
~
Torie sighed and got into the rental, heading over to Luke's and Marissa's.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2014, 06:22 PM

"Oliver, you have five minutes to come downstairs or else I'm going to take some of your toys away." Luke said before leaving and going back downstairs to the kitchen.

Ryan was the first one over. Since Lacey had locked herself in the bathroom because she was angry, Ryan decided after his workout to shower at Luke and Marissa's. He knocked on the door just as Luke was passing it to get to the kitchen, so Luke answered.

Ryan smiled, "Hey, Luke. Mind if I use your shower?"

Luke raised a brow, "Don't you have a hotel room with a bathroom in it?"

"Yeah, but Lacey is p*ssed off at me and shut herself in there, so-"

"Wait, she's mad at you? For what? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Luke questioned, closing the door as sweaty Ryan walked in.

"She's upset because after she accused Kevin of forcing her to have s'ex with him, I comforted Torie instead of her. She's also mad that I even came here. She wants to go home and she sees me being here as spending yet more time with Torie. You know, typical Lace being jealous of Tor again."

"Uh huh... Well, to answer your question, I don't mind. Go right ahead. We're glad you could still make it." Luke replied.

Ryan handed him a wrapped present, for Rowan, and then headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

Luke put the gift with the other ones in the living room and then walked into the kitchen. He said to Marissa, "Oliver is being stubborn and doesn't want to join us. He said he's tired and not hungry. Oh, and Ryan arrived without Lacey. Apparently she locked herself in the bathroom and doesn't want to talk to him because he comforted Torie after the whole Kevin-Lacey thing last night, so asked to use the shower here."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-28-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2014, 03:02 PM

Torie was the next one to arrive. She knocked on the door and waited patiently, rubbing her temples to try and calm her headache.
~
Marissa shook her head. "Well, we knew it was going to be an interesting weekend and these kids never disappoint." She replied, putting some waffles onto a plate. "Can you feed Aiden and Row while I go talk to Oliver? Oh and I will get the door."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2014, 04:52 PM

"Sure, honey." Luke kissed her cheek and then turned his attention to the two toddlers. He put a few waffles topped with syrup on each of their plates and started cutting them up into smaller pieces. Rowan happily ate the precut waffles, but when Luke started on Aiden's, Aiden tried to pull his plate away.

"NO. I wanna eat them big!" He said, getting syrup all over his hands as he picked up a waffle and started eating it like a big cookie.

Rowan looked at Aiden. Rowan liked hers cut up into bite sized pieces should could pick up with her fork, but today, she copied her friend and pouted. "I wanna eat mine like Aiden!"

"No, Row, that's how you like your waffles." Luke said, sitting back. If Aiden wanted to eat with his hands, Luke wasn't going to stop him. "Aiden, that's okay if that's how you'd prefer to eat. I'm not sure if your parents would be very happy, but you can make decision on your own. But with choices comes consequences. Your hands and face are going to get all sticky and you're going to have to have a bath now before you go play."

After Ryan's shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and stared at the large tattoo on his arm that they had given him at The Program. He remembered everything he had gone through now, most memories coming back to him with ease now. That was to be expected, of course, as the pill had been found to be only a temporary bocker of memories, instead of erasing them as had been previously assumed. He remembered how he had fought so hard to remember and keep his feelings for Torie from being stolen. Feeling that Ryan knew he still had for his first love.

Still just wrapped in a towel around his waist, Ryan realized that he hadn't brought a change of clothing, having left his whole suitcase except for the present, in his hotel room. Luke was likely the closest of all the guys to Ryan's size, Luke only being slightly less muscular and having a little more fat, so he figured that Luke's clothes would probably fit. He walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, and asked Luke, "Hey, mind if I borrow some clean clothes? I don't want to stink up your house with my sweaty ones."

Luke looked at the shirtless man standing in his kitchen. "You could have worn your old clothes down here instead of just a towel-"

"Nah, it's fine, I'm comfortable enough in myself to walk around like this."

"In another person's house...?"

"Oh, sorry man, I didn't realize you thought it was disrepectful... It's kind of too late now, but next time I shower at your place I promise I won't." Ryan apologized.

"It's fine, it's not disrespectful. Just you, being naked and wet, around my wife-"

"OH. Don't worry about that, Marissa is all about the Luke-meister. Sure, she might find my body attractive, but come on. What woman wouldn't, am I right?" Ryan joked. "So... can I?"

"Can you what...?" Luke asked, forgetting what they were discussing.

"Borrow your clothes."

"Yeah. Go ahead. You know where my room is, help yourself to whatever. Closet only. Don't look through my dresser or anything else in that room." Luke said, seriously.

"Why? What are you hiding?"

"Nothing I can mention in front of children."

Ryan raised a brow, but then realized Luke and Marissa, being ex-CIA members, probably had loads of guns and weapons, and assumed that was the case. He then left the kitchen and walked into the foyer. He was curious as to who arrived, of course hoping it was Victoria.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-05-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2014, 01:29 AM

Marissa quickly opened the door. "Oh, Torie? Sweetie, you know that you don't have to knock. Come in. I'm sure Aiden will be happy to see you." She replied, "I have to go wake Oliver up but I will be right back down." She added before running upstairs.

She paused as she walked by a shirtless Ryan, chuckled, and walked upstairs.

Torie walked in and smiled upon seeing Ryan. "Hey..." She said, being perplexed as she noticed what he was wearing. "Did you, uh, forget something?" She asked while walking over to him. She gently traced his tattoo, a frown forming over her face as she also remembered what it meant. What memories it brought back and she instinctively reached around with her free hand to touch the tattoo she had gotten: Be Brave.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2014, 09:51 AM

"No. This is what I planned on wearing today." Ryan laughed as a tingle went through his body when she touched him. "Nah, that's not true. Seriously, Lacey locked herself in the bathroom in our hotel room so I showered here. I came back downstairs to all Luke if I can borrow some clothes. He said I could, so I was just heading up there now."