Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-20-2013, 09:28 AM

Ryan was flooded with emotion. He ran over to Torie and held her close. He didn't know whether to punch something, or cry. He hated Alex was making Torie do things she didn't want to, and he'd never want him to force Torie into sleeping with him, but he couldn't help but feel even more nervous for his own safety since she said no - although if he had to choose, he'd put himself on the line any day. All he could say was, "I am so sorry, babe."

Ella watched Alex leave, and ducked back into the bushes, hoping not to be seen. She wanted to stand up for Torie, she wanted to get violent, she wanted to put him in the hospital, but after last night... She realized nothing she ever did helped. No matter how hard she tried, she always made things worse. She pulled out a cigarette and started smoking to calm the nerves, peering through the bushes, eyes still on Alex. Just keep walking. Please don't see me or go back inside.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-20-2013, 09:34 AM

Torie hugged him back. "I'm ok." She whispered, not sure if it was to reassure herself or Ryan. All she knew was that she had just escaped a very scary situation and really, really wanted to get the dress off. She wanted a hot shower and burn pit for her clothes. "Babe..." She whispered, not sure how to tell him, considering she just got back.

Alex left.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 09:37 AM

Ryan let go, "Go rest Torie, I'm sure you're still shook up."

Ella entered the house, and took a deep breath, "God, that was intense."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 09:40 AM

She nodded. She wanted to kiss him, but felt too dirty to even do that. She just sighed and headed upstairs, hoping that the shower will make herself feel better. Once she was upstairs, she str*pped down and climbed into the hot shower, finally allowing her emotions to get the best of her.

Mike turned to Ella. "You ok? He didn't see you did he?" He asked, concerned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 09:46 AM

"No. I mean, I don't think he did. If he did see me, he didn't say or do anything about it." Ella shrugged. "I hope Torie's okay."

Ryan stood there in silence, thinking to himself about what was going to happen next.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 09:50 AM

Mike nodded. "Well, it got pretty heated in here." He said, explaining what went down.

She finally was able to bring herself out of the shower. She threw on some clothes and then laid down on the bed, taking a few deep breaths.

((ok, g2g, have class. will try to be on in between classes but if not, probably around 1 my time, so 2 yours.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 10:08 AM

"Sounds awful. Good on her for standing up for herself, though." Ella said.

Ryan sighed, holding his head as if he had a headache. "I am going to f*cking kill that kid. Next time he comes by here, I am going to f*cking murder him with my bare hands. I will choke the life out of that b@stard."

"That could just end up making things worse for Torie-"

"MAKE THINGS WORSE? Sorry, Ella, but what am I supposed to do? Sit back and watch him torture Torie like he is? It's just going to keep getting worse if I don't do something. Not to mention that if I sit and do nothing, I'll probably end up in The Program anyway. May as well go down fighting."

"Ry-"

"Shut up, El. I don't give a d@mn what you think." He snapped.

"I'm not asking you for me, I'm asking for Torie. If... if you're still here tomorrow... talk to her before planning to do anything crazy." Ella said quietly.

"Crazy is doing nothing. Crazy is sitting by while Torie gets taken advantage of." Ryan punched the wall. "Fighting him is the only sane thing."

"That's what I thought too, but it's not. He's a f*cking cockroach, Ryan. He's not going to leave her alone even after you fight him."

"I'm not a girl, though. I'm a little stronger than you are, Ella."

"You'd just be giving him what he wants! Tell him, Mike. Talk some sense into him. God knows I've tried all I can." Ella shook her head and walked upstairs, wanting to check up on Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 02:16 PM

"Ryan, you have to relax." Mike said. "Ella's right. If you beat up Alex, what if instead of fighting back on you, he takes it on Torie? What if the next time he comes over and we really aren't here, he does something worse to Torie. Right now, unfortunately, the best thing to do is to wait. Torie is fine for now. Yeah, she's a bit beat up, but she knew what she was getting into. And she is doing it for you and for Ella and I. You are her rock at the moment."

Torie was just walking out of her bedroom door. She had heard some shouting and needed to check on Ryan, even tho she figured he would say he was fine.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 02:30 PM

Ella met her in the hallway, "Torie, I have to warn you - Ryan is really angry. Like, what else is new, he's a total hot-head. He has such a temper... Look, if you want to deal with him, go ahead. Just make sure he's calm first. He already punched the wall."

"She doesn't need to take on that responsibility. She's doing this because he's forcing her, using me as bait. She's doing this for me, but I'd rather she just get away from that creep and let me deal with him." Ryan took a couple deep breaths before saying, "Fine. I'll wait. For now. I doubt I have much time left before that punk turns me, but I'll wait. It's so f*cking easy for you to think that from your position, Mike. You and Ella don't seem to understand why WAITING would not be my favourite f*cking idea ever, do you?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 06:44 PM

She sighed. "Thanks, Ella." She paused. "Why are you dressed in all black?" She asked, having never been informed about Ella's secret mission.

Mike looked at him. "Do you really think it is that easy for me to stand in that room and hear that pr*ck hit a girl? Do you really think that it is that easy for me to watch Torie leave, knowing that she is putting herself in harms way." Mike countered. "Its really f*cking not. Especially after what that pr*ck did to both girls. Am I afraid that she may never walk through that door? Yes, I am. Do I like this plan? No, not really. But I really don't have a choice, now do I. Cause Torie will give in to Alex to protect you, Ryan. And if she is asking me to wait, I will, because she is asking me to."

<3