Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-20-2014, 05:58 PM

Lacey shook her head. "No. It does matter because even tho I am your wife, I am still second to that b*tch. No matter what she does, no matter what she says, she is always going to come first to you. I will always be her da.mn replacement." She replied, sounding more hurt than angry.
~
Torie, being as stubborn as she is, didn't exactly listen to Luke. Once he was inside, she slipped through the doors and then into the pool lounge area. Startled by seeing the three girls there, she paused. "Um...who the he.ll are you and what are you doing up here?" She asked, trying to play nice.

Clarissa giggled. "We are waiting to hear Kevin sing. He said if we did some stuff for him, he would sing for us." She replied, slurring her words slightly.

Marie stood up. "I am so sorry, Mrs. Ellingson." She said, recognizing Torie immediately. "We can leave if you want to spend some time with your husband but-"

"No need to apologize. You aren't the ones who need to be." Torie said, sounding exhausted. "Please, enjoy the view while I go talk to him." She added, before storming into the bedroom. "KEVIN!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2014, 06:33 PM

"Lacey, baby, I'm sorry..." Ryan said with a frown. "You're not just her replacement. I'm sorry you feel that way. It's all about you now. Kevin didn't hurt you, did he?"
-
As soon as Luke heard Torie's voice, he put the gun in his back pocket. He hissed quietly to Kevin, "Break it off with her so she can find a man who's worth her time. One way or another, I'm not going to let you ruin her life much longer."

Kevin turned to face Torie when he saw her, "Babe! What... are you... I thought you didn't want to talk to me. You didn't want to see me... I... I thought we were spending the night apart..."

Luke continued to stare directly at Kevin, his hand still on the gun in his pocket. "She wanted to make sure you were still alive."

"Still... alive? What, from the drinking or from Ryan?"

"Likely both."

"I haven't passed out from the alcohol yet, but Ryan nearly choked me to death and I was out cold for a few minutes."

"You forced his wife-"

Kevin folded his arms and interrupted Luke, "I didn't force Lacey to do anything. If anything, it was the opposite. She seduced me. She kept refilling my wine glass at your place, suggested we come back here, then suggested we call room service for more alcohol, and then started trying to seduce me. She's a snake."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-20-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2014, 09:30 PM

Lacey shook her head. "Besides forcing me into sleeping with him, no he didn't." She replied, "But right now, I just want to take a shower to get all of his filth off me."
~
Torie let the voices lead her into the living room. "Yes because during that entire time, you couldn't say no. You couldn't have asked her to leave, couldn't have stopped drinking, couldn't have stopped the situation at all." She snapped. "And now you have 3 other girls out in the pool area with two of them giving you anything you want with the promise of you singing for them. I am so sure Lacey is the one to blame here."

Torie shook her head and looked around her. She noticed the nice finishings on the walls, the expensive looking paintings and decor, but most of all, the space. Biting her lip, she turned back to Kevin. "I wonder how all of this will feel without Aiden and I here." She said, pain clear as day in her voice.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2014, 09:38 PM

"Okay. Is there anything you want me to do?"
-
"I bet it'll feel very empty." Luke mumbled.

"First off, I'm a recovering alcoholic. You can't blame me for not saying no. Secondly, I haven't slept with any of those girls in the pool area." Kevin sighed. "What do you want, Victoria? To leave me? Take Aiden? I'm not going to fight you. You do whatever your pretty heart desires, okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2014, 09:51 PM

Lacey shook her head. "I don't know if there is anything you can do...I'll be in bed in a little bit." She replied, walking into the bathroom.
~
"What do I want? I want a marriage that doesn't fee like its falling apart every ten minutes. I want a husband who, when I leave on business trips, I don't worry about who he will be sleeping with. I want to feel safe around said husband when I am pregnant and who I feel safe leaving my son with. But most of all, I want to feel like I mean something to you. That I am not some old prize you have won and now don't need anymore. I want to feel like....I am worth something to you. Like you would fight for me, not just lay down arms like you are doing now." She replied, crying once more.

((g2g to the gym. be back on later))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2014, 10:25 PM

Ryan crawled into bed and went to sleep.
-
"You mean a lot to me, Victoria. You and Aiden. Not including the last two hours, I haven't cheated on you since Liz." Kevin replied.

"Yeah f*cking right."

"Luke, I didn't ask for your opinion. Please, leave this between my wife and me. Thank you." Kevin glared at him. "I'm not lying. I've hit on other women, flirted a bit, okay, I'll admit that. But you saying that just proves one of the reasons I'm upset with you. You don't trust me."

"Because you've done so much to earn that trust." Luke said sarcastically.

Kevin turned to Luke, "NOT INCLUDING the last two hours - I have cut back on my drinking, I've quit my job as a musician to be a better father, and I haven't slept with any other woman other than my wife since we rekindled our relationship after I nearly married Liz. I have done all I can to regain trust, but with all of her crazy friends and family consistently telling her that I'm a bad person, I've never had a f*cking chance. I could be the best husband in the world 99% of the time, but that 1% is all you and the rest of Victoria's friends, would ever talk about. I have never gotten one compliment from any of you when I do things to make Victoria happy. No, instead, I get you pointing a gun to my head and telling me that if I don't break up with her, then you'll come after me."

Luke blinked, rather unsure what to say.

Kevin turned back to Victoria and added, "I apologize. I realized things weren't great between us, but I was hoping that would get better. I didn't realize you thought our relationship was going so poorly, that you don't feel safe around me, that you don't trust me, and that you think I'm a bad and unloving husband. The only reason I'm 'laying down arms' now, is because you obviously want to leave me, and if I fight for you, Alex, Luke, and Ryan will probably all come together and kill me and despite whatever you think of me, that I'm a terrible person or whatever, I don't want our children to grow up without me in their life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-21-2014, 02:06 AM

Lacey took a shower and then crawled in next to him, tossing and turning mostly.
~
Torie shook her head. "It's not going poorly...its just not what I always imagined. But, no, Kev. Ever since our first child, ever since that accident, when I was pregnant with Aiden and now this child, I don't feel comfortable around you by myself. Especially when you are drunk. I love being your wife, I love being called Mrs. Ellingson, but what I don't love is feeling like you would rather be with someone else. And you can ask Luke. I don't listen to them anymore. I tell them about the amazing things you do for me, and very rarely the bad. I want to be with you, Kev, I really do. And I wish you would stop being afraid of what Luke, Ryan, and Alex would do." She said, rubbing her temples.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-21-2014, 11:40 AM

"Easy for you to say, those three would never hurt you." Kevin muttered. "And you say you want to be with me, but right now, it doesn't sound like you do. I don't want to be with someone else, Victoria, it's just that things aren't what I imagined my marriage would be like either. But when I dream of this perfect marriage, my perfect wife looks like you, because even when things are rough, you'll always be the girl I want to cuddle next to at the end of the night. You... I think the husband you dream of having isn't me."

"On with the Ryan thing again? Give it a break, Kevin. Even if it is, get over it. You don't deserve her anyway." Luke rolled his eyes.

Kevin was quiet, thinking for a moment. He put down his cigar in the ash tray and said calmy, "You don't want me to be afraid of these clowns, Torie? Fine. I won't be afraid anymore." He went to punch Luke in the face.

It wasn't very close to hitting him. Even if he wasn't an ex-CIA agent, Kevin was too drunk to really throw a punch with much accuracy. Luke laughed, holding Kevin's fist in his hand, "You're so pathetic. I think you should get some sleep, fly home tomorrow morning, and go spend some time with your family until Torie's packed up all of hers and Aiden's sh*t, and leaves you."

Kevin spat at Luke, "Get the Hell out of my hotel room."

Luke gave Kevin a little shove and then said, "Whatever you say. I have a loving wife and a happy marriage waiting for me at home anyway." He turned to Torie and said, "Seriously. Make the right decision." Luke then left the hotel room.

Kevin watched him leave and then sat down on the couch. "Maybe you should leave too, Torie. Now that Luke's gone, you're alone with me and apparently that makes you uncomfortable. I... I love you. Goodnight. Hopefully you can get a little more sleep. It's not healthy for the baby to stay up all night."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-21-2014, 12:57 PM

Torie sighed and sat next to him, slipping her hand into his. "I love you, too, Kevin. I always have and I always will, but you are right. I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I would never take Aiden completely away from you, but...." She shook her head. "We'll talk about this more in the morning, ok. I do love you." She added, kissing him softly on the cheek before getting up and walking out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-21-2014, 02:29 PM

Kevin sighed and went to the pool area. "Girls, get out. I'll send you a signed copy of my CD or something for your trouble. I don't have the energy anymore to have you in my hotel room."

Beth frowned, "But Mr. Ellingson, you said-"

"I know what I said and I don't care. Leave. Go have a few drinks at the bar and put them on my tab if you want, I don't give a sh*t anymore." Kevin stood at the door. "I just want the three of you out so I can go to sleep. If you're not all out in the next minute, I'm calling security."

Beth grabbed a towel to dry off on her way out, and rather sourly said, "Whatever. Bye."

-

Luke had waited at the elevator for her. "I'm sorry about your marriage." He said, as though the divorce was inevitable. "You'll find a better man. He was a pri'ck, and you and Aiden will be able to replace him in a heartbeat. You're far better off without him."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-21-2014 at 05:13 PM.