Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-18-2014, 12:41 AM

Torie nodded. "I just hate lying to him, but he is so young. He wouldn't understand what is happening between his father and I." She replied, sighing. "Did you want to stay awhile? We could order room service or something."
~
"I love you, too. Be careful." She said, finishing up the dishes again.
~
Alex sighed. "Let's wait and see how she is in the morning. Then we can decide from there." He replied, as he picked her up and threw her onto their bed. "Right now, I want some time with my wife."
~
Clarissa nodded. "Yeah! Oh, and I hope its warm water. Its so chilly out." She replied, already slipping down to her lacy bra and panties.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-18-2014, 12:50 AM

"Okay... sure. But I don't want to stay long. My wife..." Ryan mumbled. He wasn't sure which woman he should be comforting right now. He knew Lacey wouldn't be happy about him spending time with Torie right now, but to see Torie so emotional, he couldn't say no.
-
Luke then headed out.
-
Heather blushed, secretly happy that he'd rather be romantic with her than get back at Kevin at the moment. "Baby-making time?" She giggled.
-
"Better yet then, there's also a hot tub." Kevin replied, looking straight at Clarissa. He picked up his cigar and the bottle of rum. "Go ahead and take the coolers in the fridge, ladies. Follow me."

Beth took one of the vodka and cranberry coolers and followed Kevin into another room. It was in the corner of the floor, so two of the four walls were pure glass windows over looking the city. It wasn't a huge pool, but it looked very well-maintained and the hot tub was right to the side of it. Kevin stripped down to his boxers and climbed into the bubbling hottub. "Don't get too distracted by the view. I might get jealous that it's not me you're looking at."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-18-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-18-2014, 01:03 AM

Torie snuggled into him, needing his comfort. "Thank you, Ryan." She whispered, slowly falling asleep on him.
~
Marissa made sure the kids were fast asleep, then made herself a cup of tea and started a new book. She wasn't going to go to bed until her husband was back.
~
Alex ran his hands up her shirt. "No...love-making time." He whispered, before kissing her softly.
~
Clarissa walked over and grabbed a couple of the whiskey coolers. She then jumped into the hot tub with Kevin. "So...what is it like making music?" She asked, curious.

Marie walked out to the pool but sat down on one of the lounge chairs. She didn't like water.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2014, 01:11 AM

Ryan waited until Torie was asleep and then kissed her forehead. "I love you." He whispered and then left. He went back to his hotel, and to his shared room with Lacey. He didn't know what to say, so he just sat down on the foot of the bed.
-
Beth also stripped into a pink polkadot bra and matching panties, and get in the hot tub. "Yeah, tell us about your music!"

Kevin took a puff on the cigar, feeling rather 'cool' at the moment. xD "Making music is great. I love being in the studio. Even more though, I like being on tour. Getting to travel the world and sing for thousands of fans, knowing they're all there just to see and hear me... it's great."

"You should sing for us!" Beth clapped. "Pretty please!"

"I don't give free concerts. If you want a song, you'd have to do something for me first." Kevin replied with a wink. He then looked at Marie, "You don't feel like joining us over here? The water's great."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-18-2014, 01:20 AM

Lacey moved from sitting on the bed to crawling into his lap. "Ryan...please tell me that you believe me." She said, her face red and blotchy from crying so much.
~
Clarissa scooted closer to him. "And what is it that you want?" She asked, rubbing her hands up and down his chest.

"Nah. I'm not a fan of water." Marie said. "Thanks for the offer, tho."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2014, 01:32 AM

Ryan sighed. Though most men, if they saw their wife so visibly distract, would have no doubts, Ryan knew that Lacey was a fairly good actress and he was sure she could cry on cue. "I believe you. I don't think you'd do something like that. It doesn't make sense that you would do something like that. Kevin and Torie seem destined to break up now - which is good. She's not safe around him, and if he's willing to threaten women like that..."
-
Beth got close to the other side of him, also rubbing his chest. "I'd love to hear you sing..."

Kevin found Marie's behavior odd, and wanted to insist on her joining them, but he didn't want to ruin this moment with the other girls. He smirked, "I think you two can think of something." He moved Clarissa's hand lower toward his lap, under the water. He then put his arms around the girls and took turns kissing them.
-
Luke soon arrived at the hotel and asked the woman at the counter for the Ellingson room.

"Are you looking for Mr. or Mrs.? Mrs. Victoria Ellingson is staying in a separate room from her husband."

"Kevin's suite."

"The penthouse?" She pressed a few buttons on the computer and then turned back to Luke. "Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Mr. Ellingson is busy at the moment and isn't accepting visitors. We cannot permit you access to his room."

"Who does he think he is, the king?"

"I'm sorry, sir. Security is not allowing anyone to the penthouse currently."

Luke rolled his eyes and pulled out his police badge. "How about now? Will they let me now?"

The women blinked, surprised. "Oh, of course! Go on ahead, officer."

"Detective, but thank you." Luke replied and put the badge away before heading to the elevator.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-18-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2014, 04:50 AM

((Sorry, work has been crazy and haven't been sleeping/feeling well))

Lacey sniffled. "Why do you worry about her so much? And why did you jump to protect her before you did me?" She asked, softly.
~
Clarissa did as he wanted, kissing the rest of his body when he wasn't kissing her.

Marie was scared of water but she wasn't sure how Victoria would react. She was known for her temper during the resistance and, frankly, didn't want to be a part of a woman's wrath. Besides, she hadn't been too keen on coming up anyways. She mainly came just for Beth and Clarissa.
~
Torie woke up panting from another nightmare. She sighed when she realized Ryan had left, and suddenly feeling lonely, decided to check up on Kevin. She was worried about him due to how drunk he was but also because she hated fighting with him. She threw on a pair of yoga pants and a large hoodie with Ryan's football team logo on it. She grabbed the key to the penthouse and walked out the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2014, 12:14 PM

Ryan frowned. "I figured you'd be okay for a moment while I comforted Torie. I wanted to make sure you both were okay. She just walked in on her husband with another woman... I thought once you came back to our hotel room... You'd be okay."
.-
Luke met up with Torie in the elevator. "Torie? What are you doing? You should be sleeping and trying to forget about this jack ass."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2014, 03:22 PM

"No! I am not ok, Ryan! I was just forced to cheat on my husband against my own will. On what planet did you think I would be ok with that. And instead of my husband coming to comfort me, he goes back to his old lover, who hell, could still be his lover." Lacey angrily snapped. She crawled out of his lap and shook her head. "If they break up, are you going back to her?"
~
Torie, who looked like he.ll, just sighed. "I tried sleeping and woke up screaming again. I just wanted to check on him. Make sure he was ok. He did drink a lot tonight and...well, he's Aiden's father. I don't want anything happening to him." She replied, leaning against him. "I'm so sorry, Luke. If I had known that all this was going to happen...I wouldn't have brought him here. I just thought...that maybe...finally everyone could get along."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2014, 03:50 PM

"She isn't my lover anymore and no, I'm not going back to her if they break up when we're still together." Ryan shook his head. "Look, I'm sorry, I wish I could have been in two places at once, but I can't. I didn't expect to be comforting Victoria as long as I did. It doesn't matter though, I'm here now, okay?"
-
Luke rubbed her back, "There's nothing wrong with being optimistic. Unfortunately, things don't always work out, but maybe this is for the best. You shouldn't go inside though. I'll check on him and you can come in when I'm done."

The elevator stopped and Luke got out, walked over to the door and didn't give Kevin the luxury of bothering to knock. He opened the door and pulled out his gun, "KEVIN. Where are you, @sshole?"

Kevin got out of the hot tub, put a bathrobe on, and picked up his cigar, and said to the ladies, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back and then I'll sing for ya." He left the pool area and went into the living room.

As soon as Kevin entered, Luke pointed the gun at him. "Smoking cigars and wearing robes? You pretending to be Hugh Hefner or something?"

"What's your problem? Put the mother f*cking gun down, you psycho!" Kevin yelled, putting his hands up.

"You hurt Torie. Again. I told you not to hurt her." Luke said. "She's like a daughter to me and-"

"Wow, Victoria sure has the best father figures. George rarely saw her, David is a psychopathic narcissistic murderer, and you're threatening the father of her children with a gun." Kevin said, slowly putting his hands back down.

Luke glared at him, "Stay away from her. I don't want you with her. She's better off without you."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-20-2014 at 04:06 PM.