Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-17-2014, 01:39 AM

Torie hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "Yes, I will be here tomorrow. Be the good boy that I know you are and have fun. Listen to your Aunt and Uncle. I love you." She said, kissing him again.

Alex laughed. "Yeah, well, I had a good reason to change." He replied, kissing Heather's cheek.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-17-2014, 01:43 AM

Heather blushed, "Aw, babe, you're too sweet."

Ryan then left with Torie. On the ride to the hotel, he didn't feel much like talking. He was too busy of thinking of what could be happening. He hoped, for Torie's sake, that nothing was happening, and that Kevin had passed out and Lacey was simply keeping watch... somehow, he doubted that would be the case though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-17-2014, 01:54 AM

Torie didn't feel like talking much either. Instead, she started to go through work emails. Once to the hotel, she got out of the car. She waited for Ryan and then walked into the hotel with him. With her key card in hand, she got into the elevator and pressed the top floor. "Ryan, I...I don't know what we are going to walk into but...thanks. I don't know if I could do this alone." She said, slipping her hand into his.
~
Alex kissed her. "Only for you." He said, before standing up. "Well, you guys are getting the kids ready for bed so we should all be heading out soon. Do you guys need any help before we go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2014, 02:00 AM

"Uh, thanks, Tor." Ryan half-smiled. "I'm here for you 150%. Always. I would do anything for you. I'm sure you could do this alone, because you're a very strong woman, but I don't mind being here to support you. I'm glad that I am."

He stopped in front of the door to the penthouse suite.
-
"No, we should be alright. Thanks though. We'll see you tomorrow - hopefully, everything will be okay with Victoria, Ryan, Kevin, and Lacey, but... we'll see about that. You all have a good night sleep though." Luke waved them off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-17-2014, 02:08 AM

Torie let go of his hand and opened the door to the suite. She walked in and set her bag on a table next to the door. Since all of the lights were on, she knew he wasn't in the living room or kitchen-and neither was Lacey.

She immediately started to tense up. "This way to the bedroom." She said, leading Ryan to the room. As they got closer, they could hear sounds coming from the bedroom. Instead of knocking, Torie opened the door to the bedroom. "Kevin!" She said, sounding more hurt than shocked.

Lacey looked up and gasped. "Please, this isn't what it looks like." She cried, looking at Ryan.
~
Alex nodded and the group left.

Marissa took Rowan upstairs to put her to bed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2014, 02:15 AM

Ryan yanked Kevin away from Lacey and threw him to the floor without much resistance from the drunk Kevin. He growled, "Oh yeah? I'd love to hear you try and explain what else could be happening here. It looks pretty obvious."

Kevin, taken back from falling on his ass when Ryan threw him to the floor stood up, using the windowsill to help him stand. "I'm not even going to try to explain..." he mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-17-2014, 02:21 AM

Torie just stared at Kevin, on the verge of tears. "I...I don't even know what to say to you right now." She stammered, quickly turning and grabbing her bag. She then began to throw all of her clothes into it.

Lacey started to squirm in the restraint. "He forced me to, babe. I brought him back here so he could sleep off the alcohol and he wanted me to sleep with him."

"Looks like you didn't say no." Torie spat, not even looking at her.

"I did. He kept pushing and pushing until he threatened me. He...he said that he would get you to fire me. That he would ruin my career as a model." Lacey said, biting her lip.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2014, 02:33 AM

Kevin's eyes widened, "I swear to god, I didn't say any of that! Seriously. I would never threaten a woman into sleeping with me. She consented!"

Ryan, unsure who to believe, looked at Torie. Seeing her so hurt, he didn't care who was being honest and figured he could sort that out later. "You drunk piece of sh*t..." he grabbed Kevin and slammed him against the wall and punched him. "Cheating on your pregnant wife and threatening my wife into sleeping with you..."

"I am pretty sure I didn't say any of that! I don't think I'd forget. I might be drunk, but I think I can remember the last fifteen minutes alright enough to be pretty sure she's lying." Kevin pleaded, trying to dodge Ryans punches, but not always succeeding. He looked at Torie, "Call this animal off of me and we can discuss this. You can't honestly believe that white trash sl*t!"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-17-2014 at 02:36 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-17-2014, 02:41 AM

Torie walked over to Ryan. "Please stop. I don't want you to hurt yourself." She whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder. "As for talking to you right now...I don't think so. And don't call Ryan an animal." She added.

"Ryan...Ryan, baby, you have to believe me." Lacey pleaded, still struggling in the restraints.

Torie looked at her. "I know my husband well enough that he doesn't threaten women into sleeping with him. However, I also know him well enough that he can be quite persuasive. Ryan, you know her better than me. Is she lying?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2014, 02:48 AM

Ryan paused for a moment, still holding Kevin against the wall. "I... Don't know. She doesn't like you, Tor, and hearing that she was in charge of giving Kevin more alcohol at Luke and Marissa's... But on the other hand, she wants you and Kevin to stay together, and I don't think she'd cheat..." He let go of Kevin and let Lacey free of the restraint.

"If I'm being 100% honest here... I have actually... Threatened to fire a woman for not sleeping with me before... "Kevin muttered.