Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-14-2014, 04:27 PM

Torie sighed, and instinctively leaned onto Ryan. "I was hoping that he would be able to control himself at least this time."

Oliver started to jump up and down. "Down, Daddy! I want down." He said, excitedly.
~
Lacey smirked. "You can call me whatever you want." She replied, ordering herself some more wine. "It'll be here in 5."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-14-2014, 04:34 PM

"I guess not though." Ryan rubbed her back comfortingly.

Luke put him down. "Don't think much about it, Tor." He started getting the drinks. He carried the three mediums in a tray and gave the kids each their own drinks. "I'll deal with it." His tone of voice rather serious, like an upset mob boss or something. XD
-
"Great." Kevin replied, sitting back in the couch. "I am so glad I'm not still around Alex and Heather... you don't even understand how much I am glad to be away from them."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-14-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-14-2014, 04:38 PM

Torie nodded to Luke. "Do you mind if Aiden stays at your place tonight? With Kevin being drunk, I...I don't want him around my son." She said. She knew that Kevin would never hurt Aiden but after their first pregnancy, Torie never took a chance if she didn't have to.

Oliver smiled when he got his ice cream and chowed down.
~
Lacey sat down next to him. "I can try if you tell me. I never really knew the history behind the three of you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2014, 04:48 PM

They headed back to the car. Ryan helped put the kids in their seats before getting into his own.

"Yeah, that's no problem." Luke replied, getting into the driver's seat. "Is that okay with you, Aiden and Rowan?"

"Yay!" Rowan smiled, her face already covered in bright blue cotton candy ice cream.

"Sleepover!" Aiden also beamed widely at the idea.
-
"When I worked for Shelly, she wanted me to watch over Torie after Torie had her memory wiped. Alex and the rest of them had cameras all over the place and watched everything. They hated that I was flirting with her while she didn't know Ryan was still alive. I don't know, they've always hated me since then... everything I do they hate. They've always wanted her and Ryan together." Kevin shrugged. "It's a mutual dislike between us all. I think Heather's an addict and a b*tch, and Alex is a smug woman-beater. They think I'm a dou'chebag. That I'm not good enough for Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-14-2014, 04:55 PM

Torie smiled. "Thank you, Luke. I have a bag in the car for him. Ry, what hotel are you staying at?"
~
Lacey nodded, and at the sound of a knock, got up to answer the door. She took the rum and wine, gave the guy a tip, and shut the door. "Would you like a glass or the bottle?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2014, 04:59 PM

"A room at the Best Western." Ryan shrugged. "Why?"
-
Kevin laughed, "Both. I'm not drinking from the bottle, but I'd like it at the table so I can pour myself a glass whenever I run low. Put some ice in the glass, too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-14-2014, 05:04 PM

She shrugged. "Was just wondering if we were staying at the same hotel. Kevin booked us into the Marriott, right next door."
~
Lacey nodded and did what he asked. "Here you go, sir." She teased, pouring herself a cup of wine as well.

((g2g to work ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2014, 05:12 PM

"Fancy. Penthouse, probably, right?" Ryan teased. "I have money, but I don't have that much money to spend that much on a weekend. Next to each other though is probably as close as Kevin and Lacey would want us anyway. She wasn't so happy about coming up here."

"She's still feels that way? Jealous and paranoid?" Asked Luke.

"Yes. She does. She's jealous in general. It's not one of her good traits, that's for sure. Thankfully I have a job that I'm not around other women too often - except for fans. I've had a few crazy fans hit on me, but I don't even think about telling Lacey about those girls. I'd never cheat on her, but try telling her that. She'd throw the whole Vienna thing in my face... again."

-

Kevin filled the small, ice filled glass with the rum and took a sip. "Lovely. Thanks, dollface. If only my wife was more like you. Ryan's a lucky man. Don't know why he'd ever think about Torie when he's got you around. Of course all Torie's friends think I sexist, but I prefer old fashioned; I always pictured my wife would be a stay at home mother to my kids while I'd work and when the kids were in bed for the night she'd fix me a drink and strip down to something sexy and... Well, you know, she'd be the perfect wife. I never expected my wife would be working more than I do, that we'd rarely see each other - and thus rarely have sex, hardly talk about anything other than our son, that she'd keep secrets from me, force me to stop drinking..."

Simply thinking about it, Kevin took a larger sip from his drink. "Things aren't great in our relationship. How about you and Ryan?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-14-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-15-2014, 01:43 AM

Torie looked away at the mention of Vienna. "Yeah...Kevin hasn't really forgotten that either. I wish we didn't have such jealous and paranoid spouses as I would love to see you more often." She said, sighing. "But, unfortunately, those were not the cards we were dealt."
~
Lacey blushed. "Ryan and I are...good, tho I think when he looks at me he wishes I was Victoria. And why do you believe she is keeping secrets? Most of everything she does in the public eye. Hell, she is like the Duchess Kate to America. Everyone loves her." She replied, taking another sip of her wine and leaning against him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-15-2014, 10:12 AM

"Chose. The cards you both chose. Nobody forced either of you two into marrying Kevin and Lacey." Luke reminded.

"But I thought she'd eventually grow out of her dislike for Torie." Ryan replied. "She never did though. Even though I try to tell her that Tor and I are just good friends..."

"You all did bad things when you were younger, you would think that everything should be kept in the past. They can't expect you two to forgive and forget everything they've done while still holding what you two did against you." Luke said with a shrug.

He pulled into the driveway of his house and stopped the car. He got out and let Oliver out first, and then helped Rowan out of her car seat. After watching Luke get Rowan out, Ryan undid Aiden's car seat for him, and then the two also got out of the car.

"Mommy, I finished all my ice cream!" Aiden said, throwing at her the empty paper bowl and plastic spoon.

-

"Like I said before, she doesn't tell me much about her work, which apparently is dangerous enough that she needs a gun. I just get the feeling that there's more to her job that she's not telling me." Kevin explained. "Yes, lots of what she does is in the public eye, but that works both ways for secrets. Sometimes she goes out on business and I hear nothing on the news, or read anything about it in the newspaper. Knowing Torie as well as I do... who knows, maybe she's working for the CIA or something. Luke and Marissa did a while back, and Torie loved helping with that kind of stuff. She always had to be involved. It's who she is. She tries too hard to play the perfect little heroine. Things that everyone said earlier... about her fighting, her wanting to protect me and Aiden... whatever is going on doesn't seen to add up to business endeavors."

He paused to take another sip of his drink and refill it. "I suppose if she is keeping secrets to keep me safe, whatever the case is, then it's working. I haven't been attacked or held hostage yet. I think being held hostage twice is enough for one lifetime. Unless it's, you know, just for fun." Kevin said with a wink.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-15-2014 at 10:33 AM.