Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 10:27 PM

Ryan looked at Torie. He didn't want her to go either. He was worried she'd leave and never come back. He gave her a big hug and kissed her, "Be careful. Really, really careful. If things go bad, call me. Please. I don't care what he does to me, I just want you safe, alright? Promise me that, Torie."

Ella was also ready to go, dressed in dark colours so she wouldn't attract attention.

((G2G - won't be back until late tonight in a couple hours. Watching a movie.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 10:32 PM

She nodded. "I promise. And don't worry. I will be fine." She smiled, confidently. She kissed him once more, just in case. "Ok, I don't want him to see any of you guys. Just hide in the room over there. You won't be able to see what is going on but you will be able to hear." She turned her attention back to Ryan. "Promise me that whatever happens, you won't come out unless I call you."

((okie dokie. Don't know if I will be on later. I have school tomorrow and have to get up at 7:30 my time. -.-))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 11:46 PM

"I promise." Ryan responded. He went into the other room to wait, as did Ella.

((Alright. ^_^))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 11:59 PM

Mike went in there as well.

Too soon, there was a knock on the door. Torie took a deep breath and opened the door. Alex was standing there, in a suit and tie with a dozen red roses. "Good evening, beautiful." He said, handing her the flowers.

Torie wanted to gag; instead, she smiled. "Oh, how beautiful, Alex. Thank you for the flowers." She said, hoping she was talking loud enough for them to hear but not too loud to throw suspicion her way.

"So, where are your...uh...friends?" He asked, looking around.

She put the flowers in a nearby vase. "I sent them home. Figured you would gentlemanly enough not to do anything stupid." She said, with a hint of bitterness.

"What a shame. I was hoping to see that clown you call a boyfriend." He came up behind her and turn her around. "I would hoping he would see this." He said, kissing her.

Torie pushed him away. "No. You can blackmail, you can threaten me, you can threaten my friends, but you will not kiss me." She snapped.

He smirked and pulled out his phone. "I believe that I can do whatever I want if you don't want your precious boyfriend to lose his mind...literally."

Torie stared at him, trying to decide whether to smack him or go with the flow. She forced a smile to her face. "We have a play to see, do we not?" She asked, grabbing her purse.

"That's a good girl." Alex smiled, shutting the door behind them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 12:14 AM

Ryan was now fuming, "That f*cking snobby British piece of sh*t."

Ella tried to calm him down. "Ry, cool down. She'll be fine."

"He kissed her! Against her will! AND he called me a clown."

"Who cares? She doesn't feel the same way." Ella put her cell phone in her pocket. "I'm going to follow. I'll keep you guys updated through text, okay?" After waiting a moment to give them a head start, she went out the door and began her mission. She felt like a secret agent. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 12:29 AM

xD *insert secret agent music*

Mike watched her go. Please be careful. He turned to Ryan. "Well, this is f*cked up. The girls are out there and we can do a d@mn thing about it. Nor can we protect them or make sure that they are ok."

Alex and Torie finally got to the theater, much to Torie's relief. She was incredibly nervous that he was going to take her somewhere else.

"What play are we seeing?" Torie asked, putting distance between her and Alex. The last thing that she wanted was for him to try and hold her hand or worse, kiss her again.

"We are going to see Wicked. I knew that was one play that you weren't able to see in London, so when I saw it was here, I bought tickets." Alex shrugged.

Torie was surprised. "How thoughtful of you." She said, caught off guard. What is he getting at? Why would he choose the one play that I didn't get to see. Great, now I am going to be worrying about him instead of watching this amazing play.

He slipped his hand into her and held onto it, tightly. They went into the theater and found their seats. The seats were in the boxes and perfect. She knew that he had spent a lot of money on this, which puzzled her even more.

"Alexander, I am going to go use the ladies room." Torie informed him, hoping to sneak a text to Ryan.

"Leave your purse." He said, looking at the stage.

"What?" She asked, not sure that she heard him correctly.

"I said, leave your purse. That way, I know that you are coming back."

She smiled. "Of course." She left her purse, leaving her phone in it.

Once she got back, she noticed another couple was in the booth with them. Alex smiled and motioned her over. Just great. Torie thought, smiling through the anger. "Alexander, who are your new friends?" She asked.

He slipped his arm around her. "Victoria, this is Heather and George Campbell."

"Nice to meet you." Torie said, extending her hand.

"Alexander was just telling us how you two met over in London. You two do look like such an adorable couple."

"Ohhh...why thank you." Torie really wanted to hit him. "Yes, it was...unexpected to say the least."

Thankfully, the show started and Torie didn't have to talk anymore.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 12:34 AM

Ryan agreed, "I really hope Torie's okay. I wish I could have followed them, but I probably wouldn't have been able to control myself seeing them together."

Ella didn't have tickets for the show, so she waited outside. They arrived at the theatre. She texted Mike, No problems so far. I'll let you know when they get out.

((G2g for the night. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 12:52 AM

((its cool. I need to be going to bed here soon, anyways. see ya tomorrow))

"They are at the theater. She is safe so far." Mike told Ryan. Thanks. Please be careful.

Once the play was over, Alex and Torie headed back to her place.

Torie was silent.

"What? Not even a thank you?" Alex asked.

"Thank you." She replied, halfheartedly.

He grabbed her forearm, squeezing it. "You could be a little bit more grateful. I took you to a play, brought you flowers, the least you could do is say thank you and mean it." He snarled into her ear.

She inhaled sharply. "Alexander, please, let go of me." She whispered.

"Am I going to get a thank you.

"Thank you, THANK YOU!" She exclaimed, as he applied more pressure to her arm.

He let go. "Much better." He smiled. They walked home, his arm around her waist.

Torie pulled her phone out and held it by her side. She texted Ryan. Hide

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2013, 07:38 AM

Ryan told Mike to hide as well.

Ella kept following behind them, trying to stay far enough away. As they approached the house, she hid behind some bushes in the front yard.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2013, 09:18 AM

Mike hid.

Torie unlocked and opened the door. "Well, this has been a wonderful night, Alexander."

"Indeed it has. Maybe we could continue this night. It could turn into a wonderful morning." Alex said, pulling her close.

"NO!" Torie exclaimed, pushing him away again. "Alexander, I said no."

"How dare you deny me!" He snarled, losing his composure. "How dare you say no. Its as if you want your little boy-toy to lose his mind." He laughed. "Oh, is that your play? Are you taunting me in order for me to call him into the program? Well, well, well, Victoria, I didn't think you had that in you."

Torie smack him. "Don't say another word. Leave." She hissed.

"Looks like I struck a nerve. How about I strike another." He backhanded her.

"Still hitting on helpless girls, again." Torie said, starting to quote Ella.

"Well, there is no one here to protect you. Why not?" Alex smiled, a wide and crazy smile and hit her one last time. "Awww....no curling up in a ball again. How sad. Well, have a good night, my dear. I will see you Monday." He smiled and closed the door, finally leaving.

Torie stood there, staring at the door.

<3