Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-02-2014, 09:33 PM

Lacey folded her arms as Ryan left. She then grabbed a glass of the Merlot and began to drink.

Janelle looked at Kevin. "So...how have things been?"
~
Torie set the car seat down and hugged Ryan, relaxing into him. "Yeah...he can be one sometimes. And right now is that time. Why the he.ll he rented this thing I will never know. And don't worry about Lacey. She never liked me and never will."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-02-2014, 09:45 PM

"Fine." Kevin replied. "Victoria and I rarely see each other because we work so much, but hopefully now that she's pregnant, she won't go away on such long and dangerous excursions. She'll be safe, and we'll have more time together, which will be nice. Our relationship is good, work is good, we're expected another baby so... yeah, things are good..."
-
"Yeah. But Kevin's never liked me much either." Ryan shrugged. "Anyway, let's go get that ice cream."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-03-2014, 02:24 AM

Janie bit her tongue, knowing that with Torie being pregnant she would still go on missions. Just not ones that could kill her. "What do you mean by 'long and dangerous excursions'?"

Lacey filled Kevin's glass up.
~
Torie nodded and kissed his cheek. "Ice cream sounds amazing right now. Are you sure you are not going to get some?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-03-2014, 10:13 AM

"She was in Afghanistan recently and had to use a gun. She shot a rifle at enemy soldiers. Isn't that just crazy? She's a business woman and a speaker, not in the freaking army. She could have died. That kind of thing needs to be left to the professionals, not be the responsibility of an Ellingson. She could have been seriously hurt! Luckily all she ended up with is a bruised shoulder." Kevin replied, obviously stressed about it. He hadn't noticed lacey fill his drink. He took quite a large sip, as even discussing Torie in danger made him uneasy. "Anyway, not too much else is new. Oh! We went to visit my family. They're all doing well. Victoria had to leave half way through, though."

Although Heather didn't know about Torie being in the CIA, she knew Torie well enough that she wouldn't sit back and let other people protect her if she was in that kind of situation. "You know Torie, she likes to be a part of things. She's a little bit of a control freak, and she doesn't like being protected by other people."

"I know... but I'm very glad she won't be doing that again. At least, I told her not to."

"And because she's a woman she has to listen?" Heather hissed.

"What? No, I'm not sexist. But she should listen to me because she's pregnant with my child and I don't want anything to happen to my baby."

"Anything like what happened to your first baby?" Heather replied, folding her arms.

"That's the past. Don't bring that up ever again. What happened then was awful and I don't feel like reliving it." Kevin growled. "If you want, I could bring up your past too, but I won't. I didn't come here to argue with you, or anyone else."
-
"Yes, I'm sure. But... I might change my mind when we get there and I see all the delicious flavors. " Ryan grinned. He walked to Luke's car with Torie.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-04-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-05-2014, 03:45 PM

Janelle and Greg both became quite quiet at the mention of Afghanistan.

Alex shook his head. "Kevin, we all know my sister and what Heather said is right. She wouldn't stand around and let others defend her. Besides, we all remember how she was with the Resistance. She is a natural leader and wouldn't ask anyone to defend her if she wasn't willing to defend herself."

"And just because she is pregnant doesn't mean that she won't try and protect herself. If anything, she is more willing to protect herself because of the baby." Marissa added.

"Do you know why she was in Afghanistan?" Janie asked, wondering how much Kevin found out.
~
Torie laughed and helped Aiden get into the car. "You will because who can resist amazing ice cream?" She giggled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-05-2014, 04:30 PM

"In that case, I'd prefer she stay home where it's safe." Kevin added. He then turned to Janie, "I noticed a bruise on her shoulder, she said something about a rifle, and then she told me she was in Afghanistan. She didn't tell me anything about where she was going when she left, she just got a call and left half way through visiting my family without much explanation. She always leaves me in the dark... but with her being pregnant, I hope she is a little more open and honest with me about her business meetings."
-
"Exactly." Ryan smiled back. He looked at Torie, and for a moment, wondered why they ever broke up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2014, 10:37 PM

Janelle shook her head. "She still has meetings to attend and business endeavors to look into. Plus all of her volunteer work and other outings. She can't just stay at home."

"Well, not until she is about ready to pop. Or doctor's say otherwise." Greg added. "Plus, as you know, she still does a lot of work for the government. They aren't going to let her off the hook from her job just because she is pregnant. And she can't always tell you everything about her business meetings because of the very same reason."

Alex shook his head. "Kevin, you knew who my sister was long before you married her. If she doesn't want to tell you something, she won't. Just like she kept a lot of stuff from you about the resistance. She will always protect you and Aiden above anything else. Remember that when she doesn't tell you about her meetings."
~
Torie laughed some more and then climbed into the front seat. "I wish I would have known you were coming. It was quite a surprise to see you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-07-2014, 10:52 AM

Kevin finished his glass of wine and put it down on the table. "It's easy for you all to say that, it's not your child potentially at risk. It freaked me out when she said she had to defend herself with a gun. I... I know she would protect Aiden and me, but right now he and I don't need protection. She, and our unborn child, do. If she really must continue working, perhaps I will have to hire a few bodyguards to watch her, just in case..."

"It was one dangerous meeting, Kevin. I hardly believe she's constantly in danger where ever she goes." Heather reminded.

"She seemed so comfortable though, when she told me her shoulder bruise was from a rifle. Like it was no big deal. What if it wasn't just once? What if these kinds of things happen more often than she leads me to believe?"

"If it does, then she can handle herself, and she's always surrounded by government security. No need for added bodyguards. It'd be a waste of your money." Heather shrugged.

"So instead, I should sit back, and if something terrible happens and she gets involved in a gun fight again, she gets shot in the stomach, and our baby dies, then I should think to myself: That's too bad, but Torie's work is far more important than my baby's life anyway."

"No, but you have to trust Torie won't put herself into that kind of situation anymore."

"She did once, knowing full well she was pregnant, so unfortunately it's a little hard to trust her judgement on that." Kevin rolled his eyes as he poured himself another glass of wine.
-
"A good surprise, I hope." Ryan smiled at her.

Luke was in the Driver's seat, while Ryan sat in the very back with Oliver. Aiden and Rowan were in their car seats in the middle row. Luke said, "I didn't know he was coming either, really, that was Marissa's doing. I invited Ella. She's coming tomorrow."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-07-2014, 03:16 PM

Alex rolled his eyes. "Look. More often than not, Torie can get herself into some pretty sticky situations. However, she is pregnant. Nothing is more important to her than her child. She wouldn't willingly put herself in that situation without a da.mn good reason, Kevin. Besides, we all know who has the better judgement in your relationship."

Marissa looked at Kevin. "If she is keeping something from you, then she has a good reason as to why. That woman loves you, for better or worse, she does. Stop thinking that she can't handle herself or that she is putting herself into danger along with the baby. Trust your wife because she trusts you. And I think you have done a lot more to make not trust you than she has." She said softly.
~
"Maybe." She teased Ryan, a smile plastered on her face. "And yay! I can't wait to see Ella. It's been too long since I have had the time to come out and visit her."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM

Kevin blinked, "Woah, woah... Better judgement? Trust? Let's not get on that now, alright? Because I know what you're referring to, and I didn't fly in from L.A. to put up with listening to any f*cking Kevin bashing. I told Torie I'd try to get along with everyone as long as I didn't feel like I was being attacked."

"No one's attacking you, Kevin." Heather rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm done talking in circles with you people. If Torie continues to put my child in dangerous situations, I won't be standing idly by. I'll have to do something. What, I don't know. I trust her, but that's beside the point. There's always risk. Anyway, that's all I'm saying." He took a sip of wine. "Women shouldn't be firing guns and getting into trouble anyway."

"Why not?"

"It's just too dangerous! I'm not trying to be an @sshole here, but it's really more of a compliment than anything - women are beautiful, delicate people... Torie can handle herself, but she's still weaker than a man. Picture someone Ryan's size fighting her. Torie would be lucky to get a hit on him!"

"That delicate woman would probably fare better than you did." Heather smirked.

"Are you trying to p*ss me off so that you can tell Torie about what an @sshole I am? I honestly don't understand why else you'd be antagonising me other than to try and break up my marriage because you all seem to think Torie's too good for me."

"She is." Heather said, matter-of-factly. "And I don't need you to get into an argument with me to prove your an @sshole. You're making yourself look like one."

Kevin rolled his eyes and chugged down the rest of his wine. He rubbed his temples and said, "If I'm making myself look like an @sshole, you're making yourself look like a b*tch."

-

"I figured." Luke smiled.

"... Hopefully that won't be too much, uh, trouble with Heather and Alex here too." Ryan mentioned. "They don't always... get along."

"Trust me, as long as I'm there, no one's going to fight." Luke said in a very serious, near threatening tone. He didn't want anyone arguing during his little princess's birthday, after all. xD He parked the car near the ice cream place, simply called Vanilla. Luke turned to the kids and smiled, "We're here."

Rowan and Aiden squealed happily for ice cream. "YAY! ICE CREAM!"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-11-2014 at 01:30 PM.