Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-30-2014, 10:10 PM

Torie shook her head, coming back to the conversation at hand. "What?...oh, sure." She said, looking at everyone. "I'm...we're expecting again." She announced, smiling wide and proudly.

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Congrats." She mumbled.

Janelle smiled as did Greg, trying to pretend this was the first time they had heard the news. "Congratulations, guys!" Janie squealed.

Alex smiled. "How far along are you?" He asked.

"About 2 months."

Marissa grinned widely. "That is great news! Seems like we all have a reason to be celebrating."

((g2g, gym time!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-30-2014, 10:24 PM

"Congratulations." Luke said, rather expressionless. Of course he wasn't nearly as nervous as he had been when Torie had announced she was pregnant with Aiden, but he still didn't trust Kevin after what happened the first time she was pregnant.

"That's great." Ryan said with fake happiness. He felt the same as Luke, but if Torie was happy, he wasn't about to argue.

"Maybe we'll both be pregnant soon... hopefully." Heather signed, shoving the rest of the pizza in her face.

"I'm sure it will happen one day." Kevin said, honestly more focused on his food than anything.

When they were done eating, Luke brought out two bottles of wine - a red Merlot and a white Chardonnay - and put them down on the coffee table in the living room, along with some glasses. "I figured, while the kids play, we can all sit and have a glass of wine. Catch up a little."

"I would love a glass of the Chardonnay, please. I got another rather annoying call from Kyle today." Heather replied as Luke poured her a glass.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-01-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-01-2014, 10:06 PM

Torie shook her head, motioning to her bottle of water. "No wine for me. Very unhealthy for the baby." She said, sitting down on the couch. "And what happened with Kyle. I thought he didn't have phone privileges."

Alex pondered for a moment. "Merlot, please." He said, sitting down next to Heather and rubbing her back.

"I will have the Chardonnay as well. Sounds de-lish." Janie replied, giggling. "And god, when does the pr*ck get out?"

Greg asked for Merlot and then responded with, "I believe six months, if my calculations are right."

Oliver looked at Rowan and Aiden. "Do you guys want ice cream?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2014, 10:57 PM

"Something along those lines." Heather said. "Which is absolutely ridiculous. He should be in for life. He called me and accused Alex of beating me, and accused my marriage of being loveless. And of course the usual creepiness..."

Ryan noticed Kevin eyeing the wine. "I'm more of a beer man, but Kevin seems like he wants a glass. Go ahead Kevin, we know how you love your alcohol."

Kevin glared. "That's a low blow... No, I don't want any. I don't drink anymore... Maybe once a week or so I'll have a drink, but nothing more. That's not me anymore."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2014, 03:21 AM

Torie shook her head as she looked at Ryan. "Please, Ry...don't start this." She said, softly.

Janie shuddered. "God...what a creep. What happens when he is released?"

"I hire an entire army to keep my wife safe." Alex replied, obviously upset by the idea. "Granted, I doubt he could get a passport and get to the UK the legal way but we all know Kyle. He will do anything to get what he wants."

Greg nodded. "Yes, he would. He will. When he gets out, we need to all be on the lookout. Who knows who he will possibly target. And Tor, with you being pregnant-"

"I am the most vulnerable." She finished.

Lacey sat with her legs crossed, obviously not enjoying herself. She grabbed the bottle of Merlot and poured Kevin a glass. "Here you go, Kev. I won't judge you if you choose to drink around friends." She said sweetly.

Torie sent a glare towards Lacey, wondering what the hell she was up to this time.

Oliver came into the room and tugged on Marissa's shirt. "Mommy..." He quietly spoke.

"Why are you playing with Rowan and Aiden?" Marissa asked, picking him up and putting him on her lap.

"Cause...we want ice cream." He explained. "Can we go get ice cream?"

"Oliver, everyone has had a long day of traveling. I'm sure they-"

Torie shook her head. "It's no problem Marissa. If I can borrow a car, I will gladly take the kids to go get some ice cream."

"Oh, Victoria, its not a problem. We can take them out to get ice cream tomorrow." Marissa dismissed.

"No. My treat for anyone else who wants ice cream brought back." Torie said, getting up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2014, 10:16 AM

Kevin looked at the glass of Merlot and then picked it up, "Okay, I'll have one glass."

Aiden jumped up and down, "Yay! Ice cream!"

"Thank you, Auntie Torie!" Rowan clapped her hands.

"Torie, did you want me to come with you? I'm sure you'd prefer some company." Luke said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2014, 12:53 PM

Torie shot a glance over to Kevin as he picked up the glass of wine. "Yes, Luke. I would love some company." She replied, standing up. "Does anyone else want some ice cream while we are out?"

"I'm watching my figure. I'm a model, remember." Lacey nastily replied.

Torie smiled. "How could I forget when you work for me."

"I'm good, Tor. Thanks." Janelle quickly replied, trying to diffuse the tension in the room.

"I would like something chocolately." Greg replied. "With brownies."

Torie laughed. "Ok. I think I can manage that."

"I'll have something with vanilla. Strawberries as well, sis?"

"Sure, Alex."

"I'm good. Thanks, tho." Marissa said, helping Oliver into his shoes and then helping Rowan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2014, 01:08 PM

"No thanks, hun, I'm fine." Kevin said.

Heather replied, "If they have plain low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, I'll have that. If not, than it's no biggie."

"I don't need anything either." Ryan added, "I'm not all that hungry right now."

Luke grabbed the car keys to his navy blue Ford Transit. "We shouldn't be too long. Maybe a half hour. The perks of living in the suburbs - the nearest ice cream place is a ten minute drive."

Aiden handed his shoes to Kevin. "Daddy, can you tie my shoe?"

Kevin put his glass down on the table and helped Aiden tie his shoes. He had wanted to buy Velcro shoes, but Aiden had fallen in love with these shoes instead and didn't want the Velcro ones. "There you go. All done. Enjoy your ice cream."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Aiden smiled and hugged Kevin before running back to his mother. "Let's go, Mommy! ICE CREAM!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2014, 09:07 PM

Torie laughed. "Alright, alright. We're going. See you all in a little bit." She said, before following out Luke and the kids.

Oliver was jumping up and down as he ran to the car. "ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!" He yelled, before jumping into the car and into his car seat

Torie walked over to the car Kevin rented and pulled out Aiden's car seat with difficultly. "Why did he have to get this da.mn car..." She muttered to herself.

Janelle looked over at Ryan. "Did you want to go with them? I know you and Torie haven't talked in a while."

"And it should stay that way." Lacey muttered under her breath.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2014, 09:16 PM

Ryan looked away, "I really shouldn't."

"Why? You and my wife are just friends, right?" Kevin said sassily. "Besides, Luke's there."

"I... Yes, but..." Ryan stood up, "Alright, if I have Lord Ellingson's blessing, then I guess I'll go catch up with my friend." He then left the room and went outside.

He walked up to Torie, while Luke was getting Rowan and Oliver in the car. Ryan remarked, "That's... some car. What's the purpose of renting this thing? To show off? No offense, Tor, but your husband is a douche. Which reminds me, I'm sorry about my b*tch wife." He laughed.

Kevin took a sip of his wine, feeling rather awkward being alone with mostly people he hated.