Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-28-2014, 12:18 PM

"An iced tea sounds great and....a cinnamon bagel. No cream cheese." She replied, standing up and walking over to their bedroom. "Thanks, Kev. I love you."
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "Of course he would say sh*t like that." He muttered. "Come on, love. Why don't we head to Marissa's and Luke's and forget about that as.shole."
~
Lacey sighed. "Fine. Whatever. We're here anyways." She said, parking outside of the house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-28-2014, 02:18 PM

"I love you too." Kevin smiled at her and then turned to Aiden, "Let's order Mommy her brunch."

"I'm hungry too!" Aiden pouted.

"You can have a little something if you want too, Aiden, but I'm sure Uncle Luke and Aunt Marissa have something to eat for you at their place." Kevin reminded. He went into the other room and called room service. After, he called the car rental, and they told him the car was already in the parking lot. Years ago, Kevin would have rented a modest car for them, like a minivan or something along those lines. But nowadays... Kevin liked opting for more flashy things. He was famous, he couldn't be seen driving in something a middle aged soccer mom would drive. No, he rented a yellow Ferrari. xD
-
"Please." Heather shook her head, "I don't even want to think about him this weekend. We're already going to be in the same house as Kevin, I hardly want to think about Kyle."
-
Luke noticed the car in the driveway and said to Marissa, "Ryan and Lacey are here. I think everything is clean-"

Rowan dropped her fruit juice on the light hardwood floors. She instantly started crying, "Sorry, it swipped!"

Luke turned and sighed, "Correction. Everything was clean. Mari, can you welcome our guests? I'll clean up after Rowan." He went to the kitchen to get a rag.

Ryan got out and then hugged Lacey, "I love you, okay?" He then went to the door and knocked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-30-2014, 06:44 PM

Torie smiled as she listened to Kevin and Aiden while walking to her room. Once inside, she slipped out of her business clothes and into a pair of jeans. Even tho she was an Ellingson, she still enjoyed a nice pair of jeans and t-shirt. Especially if it was Kevins...or one of Ryan's old ones that she had kept along with the locket.

She quickly unpacked her suitcase and Kevin's before checking herself out in the mirror. She now had on a pair of tan wedges, dark fitted jeans, and a simple cream v-neck tank top with a green army styled jacket. She smiled as she put a simple heart shaped diamond necklace that Kevin had gotten her for her 21st birthday. She then grabbed her purse and walked out of the room.
~
Alex slipped his hand into hers. "Let's go, then, love." He whispered, wiping a little bit of make-up from under her eyes. "You look gorgeous, by the way."
~
Marissa laughed and hugged Rowan. "It's ok, sweetie. Why don't you help Daddy clean it up while your brother and I go answer the door." She replied, as Oliver hopped out of his chair.

Oliver walked over to his sister and hugged her as well.

Lacey nodded. "I love you, too." She replied quietly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2014, 08:04 PM

Kevin also liked a pair of jeans and a tshirt. :P

Room service dropped off Torie's tea and bagel and then they left the hotel. Kevin had gotten the keys for the rental car back in LA, so all he had to do to locate the car was beep the alarm.

He grinned as he saw the sports car parked close by, "That's our ride."
-
"Thank you, babe." Heather blushed and kissed him.
-
Rowan was happy that her brother wasn't mad at her anymore. She happily helped Luke clean up.

Ryan rang the doorbell and waited for a response.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-30-2014, 08:11 PM

Torie, holding Aiden as they walked out of the hotel, rolled her eyes. "Sweetie, did you really have to rent something so...flashy? We have Aiden and I'm pretty sure that the back seat is not going to fit a car seat." She replied. Torie liked the sports car...just not when they had Aiden.
~
Alex smiled and lead them downstairs. He had also rented something flashy, a simple black jaguar. "What do you think, Heather?" He said, grinning.
~
Oliver ran to the door and opened it. He paused as he tried to remember who the two people standing in front of him were, as it had been a while since he had seen Ryan and Lacey.

Marissa smiled as she saw the young couple. "Ryan! Lacey! Nice to see you again. Please, come in and make yourselves at home." She said.

Lacey smiled as she saw Marissa and Oliver. "Hello Marissa." She replied, walking in. "Look how big you have gotten Oliver! How old are you now?" She asked, bending down to Oliver's level.

Oliver blushed and looked down at the floor, slowly moving behind his mother. "I'm 7(?)..." He mumbled.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 06-30-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2014, 08:22 PM

((Lol, not sure. 7 or 8 I think, yeah.))

"We can make it work, Tor. It's only for a few days while we're up here. There's only two doors, but it does have a back seat, so I'm sure we can rig something up." Kevin said, opening up the passenger side door and pushing the front seat up so the could set up the car seat.
-
"Ooh, very nice. You know how I love to ride in style. This car is so sexy." Heather kissed him again and got inside.
-
"Wow, time flies." Ryan remarked and then turned back to Marissa. "Are we the first ones here? It doesn't surprise me that Heather and Alex are late, but usually Torie likes to be on time."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-30-2014, 08:32 PM

Torie shook her head and watched him put the car seat in. She wasn't in the mood to fight at the moment, so she just kept her mouth shut. Once Kevin was done, she gently put Aiden in the car seat. As she moved the seat back, she realized that she was going to have no leg room. She sighed and just got into the car, frustrated. "Let's go. We're already late." She said.
~
Alex smirked and got into the car himself, speeding off as soon as he got in. Soon, they were also arriving at the house.
~
"Yes, you are. We haven't heard from Torie or Kevin, but they have Aiden. Are you guys hungry? We ordered pizza." Marissa said.

Lacey wrinkled her nose for a quick second and then quickly put a smile on her face. "You wouldn't happened to have any salads, would you? I'm kind of watching my figure." She replied.

Marissa frowned and looked at Lacey, who was already thin enough. "Watching your figure do what? Waste away into nothing? Sweetie, you are skin and bones. A bit of pizza would do you some good."

Lacey rolled her eyes and looked at Ryan, expecting him to do something.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2014, 08:40 PM

"Of course, Your Highness." Kevin laughed as he go in and started the car.
-
Heather got out of the car, and then fixed her hair in the side mirror before approaching the door with Alex.
-
"She's a model, Marissa. She's perfectly healthy and if she gains weight she risks her job. I'm sure you have some vegetables in the fridge." Ryan replied. Although he knew some pizza wouldn't mean much, he always agreed with Lacey - especially in public - because he didn't want to upset her.

Luke walked into the room, carrying Rowan. "It's just a slice of pizza... but I suppose you are our guests. We'll make a quick salad. It'll be a nice side dish anyway. Oh, bye the way, it's nice to see you two."

Rowan had met Lacey and Ryan before, but she didn't remember, so she was also a little shy.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-30-2014, 08:50 PM

Torie rolled her eyes, even tho a small smile escaped. She couldn't wait to see Luke and knew that once at the house, Aiden would be too preoccupied with Oliver and Rowan to need her. Plus, Kevin and Alex could talk while she talked with Luke.

Soon they were pulling up to the house just as Janelle and Greg were pulling up in a corvette.

Janelle smiled as she got out of the car with Greg. "Hey Tor. Kevin." She said walking over with Greg.

"Hey Janie. Hey Greg." Torie replied, getting out and helping Aiden get out as well.

Greg just nodded as he rolled his eyes at Kevin. He still did not care for the man too much. xD

Alex turned around as he heard his sister's voice as he was also knocking.
~
Marissa smiled. "Of course. I can whip up a quick salad. Luke, sweetie, why don't you show our guests around. Also, I think I just heard some more knocking." She replied, tensely. Marissa never cared for Lacey, as there was something about the way Lacey had always treated other people. She kissed Luke's cheek and then walked into the kitchen, muttering to herself.

Lacey smiled and hugged her husband. She turned to the window as she heard voices. "Yes, I believe everyone else has arrived." She added, also tense.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2014, 09:01 PM

Kevin didn't really care much for any of Torie's friends either. He knew they didn't like him, so he didn't see the point in trying to change their minds. "Hey, it's been a while." He said, not turning to them. He grabbed a few bags from the car and walked up beside Torie. He looked at the door and noticed Alex and Heather. This is going to be a long weekend...
-
Luke said to Ryan and Lace, "Just a moment."

He opened the door for Heather and Alex, "Welcome. I'll give you the house tour." He looked past them and noticed all the other arrivals. "Hey, everyone! Come on in!"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 06-30-2014 at 09:04 PM.