Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-03-2014, 11:09 PM

"Aren't you hungry? You should eat something before you go to bed, dear. I know how you are when you're busy and stressed." Kevin said, sitting beside her.
-
"Baby-making time again?" Heather giggled.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-03-2014, 11:16 PM

She gave him a small smile as she leaned against him. "No, I ate on the plane, sweetie." She replied. "I really just want to sleep on a nice soft bed. Everything over there was...rough."
~
Alex laughed. "Yes. Baby-making time." He replied, picking her up and going upstairs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 11:18 PM

"Of course then, babe." He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her. "We'll make it an early night so you can get some sleep."
-
"Woo!" Heather grinned and kissed him.

((Skip? To Rowan's b-day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-03-2014, 11:43 PM

Torie smiled and laid down on the bed. "You're the best, babe. Sorry that I haven't been around much and that we had to cut time with your family short. Work has just been crazy..." She said, yawning as she slowly closed her eyes.
~
Alex laughed again and threw her onto the bed, bringing them into an x-scene.

((Sure. Also, last post because I am slowly crashing.))

Soon, everyone was arriving for Rowan's birthday. Torie, Kevin, and Aiden were staying at a nearby hotel as was Alex and Heather. The same one in fact.

Lacey had also booked her and Ryan a hotel room and Janie and Greg were staying in that hotel as well.

Torie had no idea that Ryan and Lacey were coming and Lacey was dreading seeing Ryan near Torie. She trusted her husband but...those two together always made her nervous.

Marissa was running around the house, making sure everything was in its place and looked tidy in their already tidy house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 11:56 PM

"They should be arriving soon. Things look fine, Marissa." Luke said. "You've been cleaning for the last few days. We're not inviting the President, are we? It doesn't have to be spotless. We have two kids." xD
-
Aiden hated staying at hotels. As soon as they were in the large penthouse room, Aiden yelled, "I WANNA SEE ROWAN. I WANNA GO TO HER HOUSE."

Kevin put the bags down in the bedroom. "Sorry, Aiden, but Uncle Luke and Aunt Marissa's house isn't big enough for everyone coming to Rowan's birthday."

"BUT I'M SPECIAL. I'M HER BEST FRIEND!" Aiden stomped.

"We're dropping the stuff off and then heading right over there, okay? But we will have to stay here for bedtimes."

Kevin, of course, also had no clue about Ryan being invited. If he knew, he may not have agreed to even come. Any time Ryan was close to Torie, it infuriated him, as it reminded him of what had happened in Vienna - and the fall out - 5 years ago. He already knew Alex and Heather were going to be there, and that was going to be tough enough.

Heather and Alex were slightly behind schedule, as they were flying in from London. They arrived and went to put their bags away. Heather was dressed a lot different from when she used to live in Chicago. Being in the fashion industry, she wore only designer clothing. Today, she was wearing a black pencil dress underneath a purple tw'eed trench coat, with a pair of extravagant gold pair of very high 6" platform heels. Her straight platinum blond hair was pulled in a perfect tight ponytail, and she was wearing large black Gucci sunglasses. Her makeup was very "Hollywood", and her nails were French manicured.

They also had a large suite, on the same floor as Kevin and Torie's. Heather had one of the young male employees bring up their bags on a trolley. They got out of the elevator and went to their room. Heather paid the employee a tip, "Thank you. I wasn't going to risk breaking a nail, or God forbid breaking my Christian Louboutin heels, carrying those heavy bags of mine around. Do you know how much these cost? Over $6,000. These are one of a kind."

"Yes, miss, of course not. I wouldn't expect you to carry them around yourself, ma'am."

"Wouldn't expect it? What does that mean? You don't expect someone like me to do things myself because you think that I think I'm too good for manual labour?"

The boy blinked, "Uh, sorry, ma'am. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I meant that your nails look lovely, and those shoes are expensive, and I wouldn't want you breaking them..."

"Expensive to you, maybe. It's more than you make in a month. I've likely made $6,000 since I walked in here without having to do anything. Shh. Just go. Thank you." Heather sneered.

The employee stopped the trolley in front of their room. "Yes, ma'am. I will be back to pick up the trolley later." He walked away down the hall.

"He was rude. I should have asked for my tip back." Heather rolled her eyes snobbishly and stood in the doorway, now expecting Alex to carry the bags from the door to their bedroom. "Who does he think he is anyway?"

Heather wasn't exactly always nice with those 'below' her, but she had been quite mean to the bellhop, even by her standards. It was partly because she was stressed, partly because she hadn't snorted cocaine for over a week, and partly due to hormonal changes from the recent pregnancy treatments.
-
Ryan was excited to see Torie, but nervous. "Kevin is going to have a panic attack when he sees that I'm there." He said to Lacey, driving them from the hotel (where they had already put their bags away) and toward Luke and Marissa's house.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-04-2014 at 01:11 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-04-2014, 11:42 AM

Torie hadn't been sleeping well, partly because of the pregnancy and partly due to the recent mission. She hadn't had to use a gun in a while so these were all fresh memories. She rubbed her head when Aiden started to scream. "Aiden, please stop yelling. Mommy can hear you just fine when you talk normally." She said, putting her large bag in her and Kevin's room.

While Torie was the icon of several businesses and non-for-profit groups, she didn't dress in designer clothing unless she was going to be near the media. Right now, she was dressed in a simple black slacks and a white button up shirt with a pair of black heels. She then had on a pair of pearls Kevin had gotten her a while back.

"If you want, Aiden, I can ask Marissa and Luke if you can stay over but only if you are good boy for mommy AND daddy." She said, rubbing the top of his head.
~
Alex wrapped his hands around his wife. "You ok, sweetie? You seem a little tense and were slightly mean to that man." He said softly.
~
Lacey was looking out the window. "Yes, he will. I just wonder how you will react when you see her." Lacey replied, tensely.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2014, 01:12 PM

Aiden pouted. Reluctantly he replied to his mother, "Okay."

"Good, now that we dropped our stuff off, we'll head right on over?" He looked to Torie for confirmation.
-
"Mean to him? He's a nobody. He should know better than to talk back to me." Heather shook her head. "I'm stressed from work and worried about these pregnancy treatments. And since I'm doing these treatments I can't... you know... involve myself in my usual stress relieving activity..."

She took a few deep breaths. "But I'll be fine. This weekend will be - hold on." She picked up her ringing phone. "This is Heather Rice speaking."

"Heather. You sound as beautiful as ever today. A sense a hint of anger in your voice and you know I love it when you're angry." A charming, yet manic voice on the other end said.

Heather froze up. "How did you get this number?"

"You're practically a celebrity, babe. It was easy. I called your company, pretended to be a very important client, and they gave away your number far quicker than you would probably like them to."

"Why are you calling me? Last time I told you never to call me again. I am going to hang up now."

"You're not going to. If you were, you would have done it and not just threaten to do it." Quinton replied. "I'm calling for a friendly hello. Heather Rice... has a nice ring to it, but I think Heather Quinton would have been a much better fit for you. Is your personal bank there right now?"

"He is here, and he is not my personal bank. He's my husband." Heather snarled.

"Oh, right, of course. You do carry his last name. The last name of a serial killer. At least I only killed once."

"He's not his father."

"He's a lot more like his father than you seem to be willing to admit. I talked to him when he was in jail and I'm sure this way he's acting now is some sort of facade. You remember he wasn't always a good person. Does he hit you? You always seem to be wearing sunglasses in every photo or video I see of you now. Are you hiding a big black eye under those shades, Barbie?"

"No! He would never. He loves me. How dare you accuse him-"

"It's not like he hasn't hit a woman before. Ask his dear ol' sister. Remember before they knew they shared a father and how much he cared about her... love didn't stop him then, now did it? Then again, back then he confided to me that he didn't feel love. Marriage was for status. I guess he figured he didn't need to go up any higher on the social ladder. He just needed arm candy."

"Shut the f*ck up, Kyle. That's not true."

"And how perfect you are to play the part. A stupid, thin, beautiful blonde that always wanted to feel like a princess and loves to spend money." Quinton smirked and added, "Strange, you threatened to hang up 5 minutes ago and still, here we are having a friendly discussion."

"Friendly discussion? Are you f*cking nuts?"

"Haha. Oh, Heather, my Barbie... Talking with you has been a blast, but I'm afraid I must be leaving. My phone time is up. I'll talk to you again sometime, babe." He hung up the phone.

Heather growled, "Looks like I need to change my number... That disgusting pig... When he gets out of prison, I cannot have him find me."

Quinton was convicted and amazingly only charged with involuntary manslaughter for Mike's death, on the grounds that there was no intent to kill. He was given just 5 years for it - a fact that had at the time upset many people. To the judge, it had been a fight between two high school boys over a girl that ended in an 'unfortunate accident'. He had also been convicted of sexual assault in the 2nd degree for what he did to Ella, and given a 1 year sentence. He hadn't been changed for any of the other counts of assault due to insufficient evidence. Other than Ella testifying and some circu'mstantial evidence, the prosecutors didn't have enough evidence to prove that all the other times hadn't been consensual. Serving them consecutively, he was to be released after six more months.
-
Ryan had seen Torie only twice since they had graduated high school. Once for her university graduation, and again when he celebrated being drafted by the Houston Texans. He hadn't gone to her wedding because he knew Kevin wouldn't have wanted him there and he didn't want to cause drama on their wedding day, and he hadn't been allowed to invite Torie to his.

When Ryan celebrated being drafted, Aiden had just been a baby. Since he had quite a lot of alcohol at his party, he had told Torie it would be best to leave Aiden at home. So, Ryan hadn't yet met Aiden - aside from seeing photos of him. He also hadn't seen Kevin since Ryan had got to university. Kevin hadn't been at Torie's official graduation because he had been on tour. A fact that, at the time, upset Ryan. He couldn't believe Kevin would ever put his career before such an important moment in Victoria's life.

The two times he had been around Torie, of course there were still feelings there. He knew he would always love her. But he knew Torie had a husband and a child, and that he had his own wife. He knew things just... couldn't happen between them.

"I'm excited to see her, but don't be too jealous, Lace. You're the only woman I want to be with. Torie's just a friend. It's been 5 years."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-13-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2014, 11:30 AM

As crazy as he still seemed, prison was indeed taking a toll on Kyle.

When he had first arrived, he was the 19-year old pretty boy. His blond hair, piercing eyes, bright white perfect smile, and athletic toned body was not exactly a positive for prison life. He was sexually assaulted numerous times within the first few months. These encounters usually ended, however, with Kyle fighting the assailant. After the first few months past, the men that abused him moved on to a new prisoner, one who didn't fight back as well as Kyle did.

Ironically, the only person who knew anything about those encounters... was Ella.

Kyle didn't get a lot of visitors. His parents only came by twice a year, on Kyle's birthday, and over Christmas holidays. They were extremely disappointed in their son. His mother couldn't even bear to look at him.

But at the end of every month, Ella would visit him, like an abused wife who couldn't leave her husband. It's not as though she didn't remember what he had done, and she wished that he had been given more than a 6 year sentence because she believed he deserved to be in there for life... but like a moth to a flame, she couldn't stay away. She had gone once a month, never missing a day, for the last 5 years.

When he told Ella about what the other men did to him, for a brief moment she felt happy. She felt like justice had been served - the he deserved every second of abuse for what he put her through. But that moment quickly faded as she saw the look on his face. Kyle was a liar and manipulator, but she knew that right now, his face wasn't lying to her. He felt remorse. He was showing some vulnerability that Ella didn't think existed in him.

It was this moment that Ella saw the man hidden deep within Kyle, and it was that which kept her going back to visit him, month after month.

This end of the month though, she had made plans to go to Luke and Marissa's house. So, she came a little earlier.

As Kyle hung up the phone, one of the guards told him, "Your girlfriend's here to visit you, Quinton. A little earlier than usual."

He was led to the room, where they took off his handcuffs. He sat across from Ella, a pane of glass with small holes for sound, separating them. "You're looking beautiful, Cocoa."

"Thanks," Ella replied with a small smile. Seeing as there wasn't much to do in prison, Kyle enjoyed coming up with nicknames and after trying a few, Ella decided that Cocoa was pretty cute. "I'm a little more dressed up than usual because Doug and I are going to a friend's for the weekend. That's why I'm here visiting you earlier this time."

"A friend's?"

"Luke and Marissa."

Although never meeting them, Kyle knew about them from stories Ella had told before. "Oh? Torie's new 'parents'?"

"Essentially that's what they are, yeah. Torie's going to be there, and I haven't seen her or her son Aiden in a while." Ella nodded, her afro-esque hair bobbing as she did.

"He must be... 2 now?"

"Yeah, and I haven't seen him since he was a little baby."

"Then I'm assuming, Kevin's also going to be there? Who else?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm not totally sure. I think... uh... maybe..." Ella paused. "Oh, Gosh. They'll probably be there."

"The most awesome couple in the universe you mean?" Kyle rolled his eyes, his voice dripping of sarcasm.

"Yes. Them."

"You can say their names. They're not like Voldemort. You're not going to die if you say it, you might need to throw up though. Alex and Heather."

"I still... I still blame her, you know. If she had listened to me and gone to see you-"

"I would have likely hurt her, or Alex." Kyle finished honestly.

"But it wouldn't have been Mike-"

"Please, Ella, let's not talk about this." He shook his head.

"I... I know, I'm sorry. They're just such-"

"Awful people?"

"Yes." Ella agreed. "And it's only worse since you've been in prison. They're both total snobs."

"Weren't they always?" Kyle replied. "He's always been a rich, upper-class doucheb@g, and she's always been nothing but a vapid, fake, pretty blonde desperate for attention. And she's always been a snobby b*tch who thought people were below her - now she just has the money to prove that she's better than everyone else."

"Tell me how you really feel there, Ky." Ella said sarcastically.

"She's a b*tch. There's nothing else to it. When I get out of here..."

"Watch what you say." Ella whispered.

"You get the picture." He finished vaguely. "Both her, and her ATM husband."

Ella changed topics, "Your son-"

"He's not my son, remember? You gave him away. He's not ours."

"Your biological son is still being quite the troublemaker."

"That's not my problem, Cocoa. I don't know what you want me to say."

"How did your parents stop you from getting out of hand? How did they discipline you?"

Kyle stood up, as he saw his time was nearly finished. "They didn't do sh*t. That's why I'm here now, ain't it? ...But I have to leave. Only 5 more of these visits and then we can talk as long as we want, gorgeous. See ya in 30 days. I'll be counting."

Ella put a hand on the glass. "Bye, Kyle."

He put his on the other side, as though going to touch hers. "See ya, Cocoa."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-28-2014, 02:52 AM

Torie kept rubbing her temples, trying to smooth out her headache. "Right after I change. I really don't need to be this dressed up to go to Marissa's and Luke's. Why don't you and Aiden see what is on the room service menu? I could use a little pick me up before we go. And also, please see what the eta is on the rental car." She replied, picking her son up and hugging him.

Torie couldn't wait to see Luke...as well as Marissa and the kids. But mainly Luke. He was her confidant, her rock, her father now. He had walked her down the aisle since she wouldn't allow David the right and since he was also in prison. Plus, due to her last mission, she was in desperate need to someone to talk to. Especially since she was afraid of Kevin finding out. She knew eventually he would put two and two together, but she was hoping it would be when she was a hell of a lot further up in the CIA.
~
Alex wrapped his hands around Heather. "If I have to hire an entire army to protect you, I will. He will never, EVER lay a hand on you again." He whispered. "I will have a chat with my sister and let her know that he contacted you again. She will hopefully talk to your staff. What did he say this time?"

Alex was furious inside. He couldn't believe that Quinton had called her, again. He was beginning to wonder if the boy would ever understand that Heather was no longer his little play toy. And threatening his wife was like threatening him, which was intolerable. He was Alexander Rice, after all.
~
Lace gripped the wheel even tighter. "However, if my memory serves me correctly, her mother and biological father were married to other people for years. If the feelings are there, so is the temptation." She replied, unable to look at him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 11:54 AM

"Sure." Kevin kissed Torie's cheek and then took Aiden from her. "Did you want a tea? And maybe a muffin or something?"
-
"He said you were my personal bank, I am your arm candy, and also accused you of hitting me because he thinks deep inside you're a bad person - which is meaningless coming from someone like him. He also pretty much accused us of having a loveless marriage." Heather rolled her eyes.
-
"Lace... I'm sorry for what happened 5 years ago, but you don't need to worry about that happening again. If I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't be here. But I do want to be with you. You don't need to be so paranoid."