Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-29-2014, 01:53 AM

"I don't think it will." Luke replied confidently.
-
Aiden soon fell asleep.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-29-2014, 01:58 AM

Marissa nodded. "I should probably start dinner." She said, moving towards the kitchen.
~
Torie tucked him in again and kissed his cheek. "Sweet dreams, my little prince." She whispered, before walking out and into her own bedroom. She immediately started to undress, wincing as she moved her now black and blue shoulder. "So, what is it you wanted to say?" She asked.

((night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 02:05 AM

Naturally, Kevin watched her undress. :P "Pretty much what I said on the phone. Sure I had a few beers. Cathy had been rude to us the whole day and, understandably, I was a little upset that she accused me of being, or becoming, a child molester. I think I deserve a few drinks for not smacking her for that, and I needed to get my mind off it. And yes. I flirted a little with the bartender, but I had no intention of sleeping with her. It was just lighthearted fun. I did NOT go to the bar to get drunk and have se'x with other women, okay? I swear to you, Tor."

He paused and added, "You have a nasty bruise on your shoulder... what happened?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-29-2014, 02:53 AM

She shook her head. "Nothing really. Rifle had a bigger kick than I expected." She replied, like it was the norm. xD "And Kevin, you know I don't mind you having a few drinks but, Kev, I would rather someone be there with you. You have no self control when you drink and I don't enjoy getting a phone call from Zara saying that you are out at a bar flirting. Why couldn't you have just played video games with Joey or something? Or played with Aiden? Why do you have to drink?"

((ok, now night xD))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 11:20 AM

"I'm sorry, Victoria darling, even though I'm a grown man, I will go to the bar with someone to supervise me next time." He paused. "Wait, the rifle had a bigger kick...? What on Earth are you talking about? What rifle? YOU were shooting a gun? I thought you were out on business? Did something happen?" Kevin asked concernedly, as he walked over and hugged her.
-
Heather was a regular subscriber to the magazine that Liz was in charge of. She liked keeping up with American celebs, and she knew Liz ran a lot of negative stories about Kevin, which Heather enjoyed reading. XD

She was reading the same article Kevin had been reading earlier. She asked Alex, "Did you read this, honey? Kevin has been drinking again. Caught in the act. They have pictures of him at the bar drinking and flirting up the waitress. Apparently someone overheard him talking to her and they said Kevin was trying to convince her to sleep with him!"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-29-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-02-2014, 03:24 PM

Torie winced as he touched her shoulder. "Baby, I was in Afghanistan. I had a gun on me and when that ran out, I grabbed a rifle. It's no biggie. Business had to be done and, well, rebels didn't want it the business deal to go through. It didn't work." She said, kissing him. "But I am fine and so is the baby. No need to worry." xD
~
Alex walked over and read from behind her. "As much as I would love to agree with you, this is the same magazine that said I was cheating on you when I had a business meeting with the French government and the business lady kissed me on the cheek. So, while this one is probably right, I do have my doubts." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 03:41 PM

Kevin was speechless. After a moment to collect his thoughts, he said, "I don't want you to put yourself in any other risky situation. Unless you're going to be in a completed secluded and safe area, I don't want you going on those business trips. You should have never gone someplace where you would need a gun to protect yourself. What if you were shot? What if something happened to the baby? No. You can't take those types of risks. Nicole told me she was worried about you, and now I know why. That's too dangerous of a situation for an Ellingson to be in."
-
Heather blushed. "Perhaps. They do run a lot of rumors... But I still might confront Kevin with this when we see him next. You cheating on me is ridiculous because it's not at all who you are, but Kevin getting drunk and hitting on women is exactly something Kevin would do, and has done before."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-03-2014, 04:01 AM

Torie paused for a moment. As much as she wanted to tell him that she was fine and had been in worse situations, she knew that she would just worry him more. "Ok, sweetie. You are right. While pregnant, I do not need to be going into those situations. I'm sorry." She replied, kissing him.
~
"I agree. This one could be more true. If you want to confront him, do it. Just watch my sister's wrath. You and I both know that she doesn't like us messing with her relationship." He said, kissing her neck. "But...enough about my stupid brother-in-law."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 11:29 AM

"I just can't believe that you were in a gunfight and aren't completely traumatized. I couldn't ever use a gun. It's something that should be left to the professionals, in my opinion. But at least you're here and you're safe." Kevin squeezed her tightly, his worry not at all subsiding. All he could think about was what would happen if Torie had gotten shot and killed? He would be devastated if anything happened to her. "I love you so much and I just don't want anything to happen to you."
-
"That kiss is definitely taking my mind off it." Heather smiled, "I love you, Alex."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-03-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-04-2014, 12:06 AM

Torie looked away. "I wouldn't go that far, Kev. I may not be completely traumatized like some of our soldiers but...it doesn't matter. I am safe and sound and right where I want to be." She said, smiling. "Why don't we get some sleep? I'm exhausted." She added, walking over to the bed.
~
"I love you too, Heather." He whispered between kissing her neck.

<3