Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-28-2014, 11:26 PM

"Yeah! I wanna play hide and seek!" Rowan clapped. She poked her big brother and said, "You're it!"

Luke laughed at Rowan, as she seemed to have tag and hide and seek mixed up. XD
-
"CHOCOLATE." Aiden yelled happily.

Kevin was glad Torie would be home soon. He thought both Zara and Nicole were being disrespectful to him and he wanted to speak to Victoria about it. He sat on the couch and turned on the TV.
-
"And I love you too, Dray." John put a finger under her chin and kissed her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2014, 11:37 PM

Oliver frowned. "That's not how you play hide and seek...?" He said, confused. "That's tag."

Marissa laughed as well. "You're right, Ollie. Rowan, sweetie, hide and seek is where you go hide and your brother tries to find you." She explained.
~
Zara laughed. "Alright, chocolate it is. Want to help me make it?" She asked, walking into the kitchen with him.
~
A couple hours later, Torie walked in the door. She was in her typical suit now and, when she took off her coat and hung it up, there was a bruise poking out of her shirt and up her neck. Her entire shoulder was bruised from the rifle. "Kevin, Aiden...Zara, Nicole. I'm home." She shouted, sounding exhausted.

Nicole popped her head out of Aiden's bedroom, as she had been picking up some toys. "Welcome back, Victoria." She said, smiling.

"Glad to be back." Torie replied. "And where are my boys?"
~
Miranda kissed him back and then cuddled into him, closing her eyes as she tried to relax.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 11:43 PM

Rowan blushed. "Oh. Tag... K, TAG, you're it!" She poked him again and started running.

Luke wrapped an arm around Marissa. "I'm glad they're getting along."
-
By this time, Aiden was sitting on the rug in the living room eating cookies while he watched kid shows. He stood up when he heard his mom and ran over, "MOMMY!" He threw his arms around her legs.

Kevin had been reading some 'stupid tabloid' magazine... or, that's what he told people they were. Stupid. But actually, Kevin liked seeing photos and reading articles about himself. The particular one he was reading had a small article about rumors involving his drinking. He closed it and walked over to the door. "Victoria, hun, I'm glad you're home."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-29-2014, 12:05 AM

Oliver laughed and started to chase her.

Marissa nodded. "Me, too. But...I am afraid Oliver will get jealous since it is Rowans birthday here soon." She replied, relaxing into him.
~
Torie smiled as she painfully picked up her son. "Hey baby." She said, kissing his cheek. She gasped. "Were you eating cookies?" She asked, before looking over at Kevin. A slight look of pain crossed her face before she gave him a small smile. "Glad to be home, darling."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 12:10 AM

"He has to realize that he'll have his birthday too, in 5 months and a bit." Luke replied. "Then he'll get just as many presents."
-
"YEAH! I made them with Miss Zara." Aiden nodded.

"Did you want to relax for a while before we have our, uh, talk? You must be tired from your flight."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-29-2014, 12:22 AM

Marissa nodded and grinned as Oliver tagged his sister. "Your it!" He said, running away from her.

"But hey, all brothers and sisters fight...right?" She said, kissing his arm.
~
Torie chuckled. "You made cookies, huh? Did you make them or did you make a mess?"

"Both." Zara said, coming out of the kitchen. "But, he is learning how to be a good cook. Slowly but surely."

Torie chuckled as Nicole walked over. "Aiden it's time for bed." She said, holding her hands out.

Torie looked over at Kevin. "Yes, I would like to relax a bit. I'm going to tuck our son in and then we can talk." She said, looking back at Aiden.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 12:26 AM

"I definitely always fought with my brother when we were kids."

Rowan giggled and chased Ollie.
-
Aiden pouted. "Already? Okay, mommy." He jumped into her arms.

Kevin nodded. "I'll be in my room. I want this to be a private conversation not influenced by what Zara claims to have seen or believed." He shot her another glare.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-29-2014, 12:33 AM

"But you always made up, right?" She asked, as she had never had any siblings.

Ollie eventually slowed down a bit so she could catch him.
~
Torie nodded at Kevin and then walked into Aiden's bedroom. "Nicole, I have this. Thank you."

"Of course, Victoria." Nicole said, leaving the room. She then went to help Zara in the kitchen.

Torie put Aiden into bed and pulled the covers up. "What book do you want me to read, Aiden?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 12:42 AM

"Not... always. We fought our whole childhood and when I moved out of my parents' place, I didn't see my brother for 5 years. Now things are... cordial, at least."

Rowan just thought she was super fast when she caught him. :P
-
"Uh... Dr. Seuss. The one with the big elephant!" Aiden replied, referring to Horton Hears a Who.

Kevin went to the bedroom and waited, reading more of that article. Of course, it was only half truths. Yes, the pictures they had of him at the bar were real, but some of the things 'sources' said they heard him say to the women there were absolutely false, as were the reports of him being 'so drunk he couldn't walk'. He had only a few beers and the article was pure hyperbole. "Anything to sell magazines I guess." Kevin muttered, knowing Liz was likely the one behind this kind of article. "Or anything to make me look like an @sshole for ruining your life, right Liz?" He threw the magazine into the trash.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-29-2014, 12:51 AM

Marissa sighed. "I hope that doesn't happen to our children." She said, quite sad.

Oliver laughed and started to chase her.
~
Torie quickly picked up the book and read to him.

((one more post, then bed. Head is KILLING me))

<3