Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-22-2014, 01:40 AM

"I love you too, Mommy! I can't wait until you come home!" Aiden kissed the screen again and then gave it back to his father.

He walked back into the other room for more privacy. He was still speaking in his fake voice, as he was kind of upset about how Torie had spoken to him a minute ago. "We'll see you in L.A for a few days then and we'll all fly up to Chicago together. That'll be nice to have a few days at home before all that. I love you, baby."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-22-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-23-2014, 09:14 AM

More shots rang out behind her. Incoherent shouting was going on around her. Torie froze for a moment, listening to the shouts. "I love you, too, Kevin." She said, turning her focus back on him. "And baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. But I have to go. I'll see you soon." She added, grabbing a pistol off the table. "Nicole, take care of my men. Bye, love." She added.

Nicole looked away from the phone as she heard the word men. Torie always called her son and husband her boys or her family, never her men because that meant she was in over her head. She walked over to Aiden. "Why don't we go eat some breakfast, Aiden." She said.
~
Torie clicked the end button and grabbed her sniper rifle as ran towards her post. Janie and Greg were already there. "Dammit. Helicopter can't come get us til all this gunfire dies down." Greg said, reloading.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-23-2014, 09:27 AM

Aiden nodded, in a much happier mood than earlier since he knew his mom was coming home early. "Okay!" He took Nicole's hand.

Kevin stared at the phone until the screen went black and then gave it back to Nicole. He then picked up Aiden, "Thank you for eating, Aiden, Mommy would be proud of you."

Aiden squirmed, "I want Nicole to hold my hand. I can walk myself."

Kevin sighed, feeling rather rejected, and put his son back down. Aiden took Nicole's hand.
-
John wasn't supposed to walk, so he was in a very standard hospital wheelchair. He was also shooting, but was having a hard time whenever he had to twist his back.
-
When Ella had given birth to the twins, Brandy and Dwayne, the adoptive parents, were present. Out of curiosity, Ella had asked for the paternity of each kid individually, and found that the girl was Alex's and the boy was Quinton's. The adoptive parents had named the children Ava and Brandon.

Now the twins were 5. Ava was a very kind hearted and smart young girl who loved animals. Brandon... was another story. He had his father's dark side. He was talked back to his parents, stole from stores, beat up other kids - boys and girls, and was overall... mean. His parents had once bought him a pet fish, but he flushed it for no reason other than to watch it be sucked down the toilet. He would take Ava's dolls and rip off their heads and other limbs, burn their hair... He had even gone as far as to put Ava's pet hamster in the microwave and 'cooked it' until it exploded. O_o

Ella knew all this because she often called to check up on them. Despite not legally being their mom anymore, she still wanted to know they were okay. It was a closed adoption, so Ava and Brandon didn't know that they were adopted and Ella never physically saw them.

Ella was looking forward to seeing Torie at Rowan's birthday. She had been casually invited by Luke, mostly because Ella didn't live too far away and Luke thought it would be nice for the two girls to see each other again.

... But he was a little nervous about Ella being around Alex and Heather. Then again, he was just as nervous about Kevin being around Alex and Heather. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-24-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 03:35 PM

Nicole took Aiden's hand walked with him into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat, Aiden?" She asked, picking him up and putting him in a chair.
~
Miranda grabbed a gun and covered his back. "You should be in the hospital." She said, her entire body tense as she fired several shots.

Torie slipped the pistol behind her back and grabbed a rifle. She climbed up into an nest and started to snipe off enemies in the distance and nearby.
~
Marissa walked up behind Luke, wrapping her arms around him. "Whatcha thinking about, hun?" She asked, as they had a little time before the kids got back from their grandma's.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 03:42 PM

"Cereal with marmellows." Aiden replied excitedly.

"Marshmallows." Kevin corrected.

"Marmellos!" Aiden clapped his hands.
-
"No, you should." John replied, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek between shots.

Soon the enemies were retreating.
-
"Just how fun Rowan's party will be. I hope everyone can behave themselves a little bit." Luke replied. "I saw Ella at the grocery store the other day and invited her over. Her and Kevin don't get alone with Alex and Heather. Things could only get worse if Ryan and his girlfriend were invited, but they live down south so I didn't bother inviting them."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 04:00 PM

Nicole laughed. "Ok. I think we can handle that." Nicole said, walking over to the pantry and pulling out Lucky Charms. She then grabbed the milk and poured him a bowl. As she poured the milk, a frown slowly escaped from her mouth.
~
Once they were clear, Miranda wheeled him back over to the medics. "You are far more injured than me." She said, sitting down next to him.

Torie came out from the nest, rubbing her shoulder. The rifle she had grabbed had a bit more of a kick than she had thought, so she knew she was going to have a nasty bruise.

There were about 6 injured but none dead, which was very fortunate. Torie walked over to Janie and Greg, who were headed over to the medic bay to check up on John and Miranda.

The commander was soon walking over as well. "You guys leave in 10. While they retreated for now, they will be back and we don't want you civilians here when they do." He said.
~
Marissa bit her lip. "I may have shot Ryan an email inviting him." She said, kissing his cheek. "I didn't know if you had or not, so I just sent it."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 04:08 PM

"YAY!" Aiden smiled and dug right in.

Kevin looked at Nicole, "What's wrong?"
-
Luke shook his head, "That's fine, don't bother uninviting him, that'd be rude. Okay, well, I guess now it can't get any worse. It's going to be a drama-full weekend..." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 04:14 PM

Nicole quickly smiled. "Nothing. Just worried about Victoria is all." She replied.
~
Torie nodded and walked over to John and Miranda. "We're leaving ten. You ok to leave that quickly?" She asked John.
~
Marissa laughed and kissed him. "Should we ever expect any less from our kids?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 04:18 PM

"Why would you be worried about her? She's out on business , probably doing a conference of some kind, and then coming home. Why worry?" Kevin raised a brow.
-
"Sure." John nodded. "As long as I can take this wheelchair with me - I might need it for the next few days."
-
Luke laughed. "You're right. I'm going to need to buy a sh*t ton of pills, because I'm going to have a awful headache when this is over."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 04:28 PM

Nicole blinked, realizing that Kevin hadn't heard the gunshots or noticed that she was in Afghanistan. "You're right. I am worrying for nothing." She replied. "Aiden, do you need anything else?"
~
Torie nodded. "We should leave that here. The guys might need it here. We can get you one when we get back Stateside."

"Good idea. Until then, I can help you, love." Miranda said. "Where do we leave from?"

"Over there. They are coming by helicopter."
~
Marissa chuckled. "I know, right. But hey, maybe they will surprise us and not cause as much drama."

<3