Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 12:16 AM

"Hey, even the best guitarists aren't necessarily the best at Guitar Hero." As he said that, his defense intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown, "In this case though, I was just taking it easy on him. TOUCHDOWN."

Ella couldn't help but cry, thinking about her sister. After the crazy day she had at school, she felt so emotional. It was hard to think positively under the circumstances. She walked to the tallest side of the cliff along the lake and looked down into the splashing, rocky waters. This was it. This is where her sister did it. Jumped. She had jumped right into the lake.
"See you, Ryan. I had a great time." Ella gave Ryan a hug and a kiss before walking inside her house. "Mom, Dad, I'm-"

"Ella... Ella... Ha-have you se-seen Olivia?" Her mother asked, walking up to her daughter and hugging her.

"What do you mean? OH, oh, her friend was having a breakdown, so she went to her-"

"Sh-she left you this letter. I don't think she w-went to a f-friends..."

Ella took the letter from her mother and, after reading it, nearly dropped it. "She said she was going to the lake... I thought she was meeting some friends up there, I swear!"

...Dear Ella,

I love you, sis. Tell mom and dad I love them too. I haven't been happy in a while, you know that. I have to do this. Don't be sad, Ella. I'm in a better place now.

Sisters forever and always, Olivia....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-28-2013, 12:33 AM

Torie smiled. Seeing the guys laughing and having fun brought back her own memories of pain and suffering.

Maria's parents were out of town and they were going to have a girls night. Maria hadn't been at school that day and Torie was worried about her. She put the spare key in the locked door. "Maria?! Hey chickie, where are you? You missed so much drama today....Maria?" She dropped her school bag on the floor by the couch and walked farther into the house. She pushed open Maria's bedroom door. Nothing. Torie walked into the kitchen; again, nothing. Torie happened to see a light in the garage and walked outside to see what was going on. She opened the door to the garage and there, hanging from the rafters was her friend. Torie's continuous screams drew a couple neighbors over. One pulled her away from her friend's body while another called 911.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Mike's shout brought Torie out of her nightmare. She quickly wiped away some of the tears that had fallen.

"Way..." She cleared her shakey voice. "Way to Mike."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 12:46 AM

"Whatever." Ryan laughed. Their game soon ended Mike 20 - Ryan 16. "I'd crush you on the real field though, skinny boy."

Ella and her parents had rushed to the lake and found no sign of Olivia. It wasn't until the next morning when police found her lifeless body in the lake. Ella decided to sit down on the cliff side and pray. "Heavenly father, please give me strength..." she started, trailing off into whispers.

When she finished, she blew a kiss into the sky, stood up, and went home for the night.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 12:52 AM

"Sure dude. Suuure." He laughed. "Like to see you try." He smirked and looked at his phone. "Ahhh, I gotta get going. Sorry." He grabbed his bag.

"Frankie should have dinner ready soon." Torie said. "Besides, there are so many games here for you two guys to play."

"Maybe some other time Torie, but not tonight. Sorry." Mike shrugged.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 01:01 AM

Ryan didn't need to be a rocket scientist to see what was going on. "Mike, can I talk to you real quick before you leave? I'll be right back, Torie. I'm not going to pass up a gourmet dinner."
(#106 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:03 AM

Torie was completely oblivious to what was going on. "Yeah, sure Mike. I will just go check on dinner." She smiled and left.

"Yeah, dude, whats up?" Mike asked, acting like everything was cool. XD

<3
(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 01:09 AM

"I know what you and Ella planned, Mike. It's so obvious now. You guys both leaving early, mentioning that I should be focusing on a different girl, the odd questions today about my relationship with Ella... You're trying to play matchmaker."
(#108 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:16 AM

"And your point is? Ryan, open your eyes and look at you two. Torie flirts with you and you flirt with her. And if you don't make a move soon, she might walk away." Mike grabbed one of the games off the shelf.

<3
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 01:19 AM

Ryan shook his head, "I flirt with everyone. Torie's a nice girl, but... I dunno, man. I feel set up... I just don't think it's going to happen tonight. Did Ella agree to this?"
(#110 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 01:25 AM

Torie walked up to the door and heard what Ryan said. She paused, trying to fight the tears, and waited to hear more as she calmed herself down.

"What does Ella have to do with this? Its obvious that she doesn't like you in that manner." Mike shook his head. "You're blind and foolish, a lot more than I thought."

<3