Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-22-2014, 12:35 AM

Kevin nodded. He followed Nicole out of the room, "What is it, Nicole?" He asked, thinking this was about Aiden, that he had said or done something, wasn't listening, or hurt himself somehow.

((You keep calling Nicole Natalie. :P I edited your last post there using my Mod powers and fixed it. Lol))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-22-2014, 12:54 AM

Nicole handed him her phone. "It's your wife." She said. "Aiden doesn't know that she has called."

Torie was sitting at a desk with a typical Afghan background. She couldn't exactly hide where she was at but knew she also couldn't tell him exactly why she was there.

((whoops. xD Also one more post then bed))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2014, 12:58 AM

"Give me a moment alone with her and then he can come and speak with her too." Kevin replied, walking into one of the bedrooms. He smiled at Victoria, "Torie, it's so nice to see your beautiful face. How are things? Where are you? The middle east?"

Aiden was still coloring. He gave Nicole a picture of a flower." For you, Miss Nicky."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 01:04 AM

Torie was still quite upset with him. "Yes. Afghanistan to be a little more clear but that's about all I tell you. How is Aiden?" She asked.

"Aww...thank you, Aiden. I love it." Nicole said, smiling. "So, if you could talk to Mommy right now, what would you tell her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2014, 01:10 AM

"Aiden misses you a lot. Thank God you sent Nicole here . She's been a great help. I'm going to bring him in to talk with you in a minute, I just thought we'd talk alone first." Kevin explained. "So... about last night, Torie. Zara was... exaggerating, I guess you could say. I wasn't drunk, and I wasn't trying to pick up women. I was flirting to try and help myself relax a little and have fun while having a beer. You know how hard those things Cathy said hurt me... I was never intending on picking up or sleeping with any other woman. I love you and want to be with only you for the rest of my life."
-
Aiden thought. "That I love her and I miss her and I want her home soon so I can give her my picture!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 01:14 AM

"I really don't want to have this conversation right here and right now, Kevin. I told you we would speak about it when I get home. I was calling to let you know I was ok, to see Aiden, and then also to let you know I am coming home in two days. My trip has ended." She said, annoyed.
~
Nicole smiled. "Why don't we make her another picture? How about of your favorite thing to do with your her?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2014, 01:19 AM

Kevin bit his lip. He put on his fake sounding 'nice' voice, "Yes, dear, I'm sorry I mentioned it. That's wonderful that you're coming home so soon. Aiden will be very happy. I'll take us to him right now so you can see him."

He brought the phone out into the living room and said, "Sorry to interrupt, but Mommy's on the phone, Aiden. Video call, so you can see her and she can see you."

Aiden's eyes lit up as he grabbed the phone from his dad, "Mommy, Mommy! Hi! I love you Mommy. I miss you!" He kissed the screen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 01:25 AM

Torie sighed as she realized how b*tchy she sounded towards Kevin. She hadn't meant to but she really didn't want to have this particular conversation when about 300 soldiers could also hear her conversation. She smiled when she saw Aiden. "Hey, sweetie! I love and miss you, too, my spoiled little prince." She said, giggling as he kissed the screen. "Are you being a good boy for Daddy and Miss Nicole?"

((Ok, one more post then bed xD))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2014, 01:32 AM

"Yeah!" Aiden nodded. "But I want you to be home, Mommy. I had a bad drawn last night and you didn't come home and I was really sad. Miss Nicky and Daddy heard me and made me feel better. Miss Nicky and Daddy fought yesterday though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 01:35 AM

"I will be coming home sooner than you think. And then we will go bike riding, ok. And don't you be having bad dreams about me, sweetie." Torie said. She nearly jumped out of her skin as shots rang out behind her. "Aiden, I love you. Let me speak with Daddy." She added, as she watched more soldiers run past her.

((night!))

<3