Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-21-2014, 10:53 PM

John had grabbed his gun off the table on their way out and was shooting at them behind him. He ended up getting shot in the back, but his adrenaline kept him going until they were safely back in the vehicle, which was still being shot at by Taliban men behind cover. John leaned against the inside of the vehicle, huffing and puffing. "Every... Everyone else alright...? Miranda, are you... are you okay...?"
-
"Maybe." Aiden said, quietly coming to a compromise.

Kevin was somewhat annoyed Aiden didn't listen to him the same way.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-21-2014, 11:03 PM

Miranda nodded as Greg jumped in the drivers seat and headed towards the Afghan border. There was a small base that the team could find refuge and a way out about 10 miles/16 km from Pakistan. "Torie, get out of there now. We will see you at the base." Greg said.

Torie kept shooting at the guys. "Yeah, as soon as you guys are clear-"

"No! Get out now." Janie said, before looking over at John. "Sh*t, John. You've been hit. Let me see."

Torie grumbled and reluctantly jumped on the bike, racing out after the team.
~
Nicole smiled. "If you are good boy, I might even call Zara to come fix you dinner tonight." She said, walking over to a little table. She sat him down in one of the chairs and then got out some crayons and paper for him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 11:11 PM

John was bleeding a lot through the wound in the muscles of his back. Luckily, it hadn't hit his spine, the digestive system, or any of his major arteries. "I'll be fine... just wrap me up. It's more important that everyone else is alright, and we saved Miranda."
-
"Yay!" Aiden squealed happily, starting to draw right away.

Kevin shook his head, "Just make sure he does eat something, eh, Nicole? I'm going to have breakfast with my family." He then went to the dining room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 11:21 PM

Janie nodded and quickly wrapped him up. Miranda rubbed his arm, abnormally silent.

Torie was soon riding along side the truck.

"Alright. Ten more minutes and we should be in Afghanistan. Then 20 minutes to the base." Greg informed them.
~
Nicole sat there with Aiden, happily looking after the boy.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 11:27 PM

John groaned, "Thank God. I can't wait to get out of this place... Mira, baby, what happened before we saved you? Did you get any information at all?"
-
Aiden drew a stick figure picture of himself holding his mom and dad's hands, and Nicole and Zara were beside him too, and there was a much simpler house than the one they lived in nearby - not because that was what he wanted, but because their mansion was too big and hard for him to draw, and he also drew in his bike. He even made Torie have a big pregnant belly. :P

"I finished my picture!" Aiden said, showing it to Nicole. "Do you think Mommy will like it?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 11:45 PM

Miranda just shook her head. "Not much..." She mumbled, unable to look at any of them.

"Let's just focus on getting the hell out of here." Janie said, concerned.

Greg nodded and groaned when he heard more gun shots. "Dammit. Tor-"

"I'm already on it." She said, taking a detour and coming up behind the new car. She shot at the tires and then shot at some of the people inside before heading back to towards the car.
~
Nicole chuckled. "I know she will love it. Do you want to draw one for Daddy, too?"
~
Michael looked up when Kevin came in. "Hey, good morning."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 11:56 PM

John nodded. He knew better than to keep asking about it.
-
"No. If Mommy want to share, Mommy and Daddy can put this on the fridge at home." Aiden said, "But I wanna draw more." He said, taken more paper and continuing to draw. "Did you fight with Daddy last night, Miss Nicky?"
-
Kevin sat down, "Hey."

"Where'd you go out last night, Kevin? Your nanny or housekeeper or whatever she is, Nicole, asked me where she was sleeping yesterday and I didn't understand why she didn't ask you, but then I noticed your coat was gone?" Nina asked.

"I went for a long walk." Kevin lied.

Cathy rolled her eyes, "I always said you could never be a politician because you're an incredibly awful liar."

"I don't care if you think I'm telling the truth, Cathy. I went for a walk. Leave it at that. I'm still p*ssed off with you over the things you said yesterday."

"I never meant to hurt your feelings or Victoria's." Cathy shrugged. "Sorry I pushed you so far that you went out and got drunk though."

"I didn't go out and get drunk, okay?" Kevin hissed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 12:03 AM

Soon, they were crossing the Afghan border and rolling up onto the base. Torie sped ahead to give the clearance papers and the gates were open for the truck to roll through.

Medical staff were already waiting for Miranda and John.
~
Michael sighed. "Have you heard from Torie? And how is Aiden?" He asked, changing the subject.
~
"Why would you ask that?" Nicole asked, drawing a picture herself.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-22-2014, 12:13 AM

John let the staff more seriously look at his gunshot wound. He was simply glad to be out of there alive, with his fiancée.
-
"I had a brief three sentence conversation with her yesterday night, which was basically just 'I love you, see you soon, we'll talk when I get home'. She's really busy, so..."

"Sure she's busy. What does she do?" Asked Cathy

"Government peace related things, Program/resistance matters, and she helps run her mother's business... She has a lot on her plate." Kevin shrugged. "And Michael, Aiden's alright, but he still misses his mom a lot and is being less than cooperative with me. Thankfully Nicole's handling it all pretty well."

"You should discipline that child a little more. He seems like quite the handful." Cathy commented.

"Don't judge my parenting, Cathy."

"You two, honestly." Joseph said, annoyed with his children fighting. "Maybe I should discipline you a little more because you two are being ridiculous and acting like children. If you don't have anything nice to say-"

"Then shut the f*ck up and eat your breakfast." Natalie laughed as she ate her own.

"I was going to say 'don't say it at all', but I like what Natalie said better. Shut the f*ck up and eat your breakfast." Joseph repeated.
-
"I heard you yelling at him. And you two seem mad today." Aiden replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-22-2014, 12:30 AM

Miranda was taken to a different wing, as she had a been a POW and needed to be mentally evaluated as well as be medically treated.

Torie went with one of the commanding officers to call the CIA headquarters. She was also hoping to call Kevin and Aiden. As soon as she got a hold of headquarters, she was allowed to call Kevin via Nicole's secure phone.
~
Nicole ruffled Aiden's hair. "Your father and I are not fighting. Merely...disagreeing." She said, as her phone rang. "Aiden, stay here for just a moment, ok." She added, looking at who as calling. Torie was on via Skype. She walked into the family dining room. "Kevin, can I borrow you for a moment." She asked.

<3

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-22-2014 at 12:33 AM.